Just got my JH16's w/freqphase a few weeks ago. They are really great, but trance just sounds terrible on them. Is there anything I can do to make them sound better?
I'm using an Audioengine D1 and it makes things marginally better. 98% of my collection is 320 or FLAC, the other 2% is the sad few that just don't readily exist in HQ.
I'm at the point where either something is wrong with the headphones, or trance is just on average, horribly produced. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.