- 266 Posts. Joined 12/2008
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD800 Last post on Today at 5:45 am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Need urgent help to choose amp. For Hd800 Last post on 5/21/13 at 10:41pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Need urgent help to choose amp. For Hd800 Last post on 5/22/13 at 1:56am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Stock HD800 Headphone Cable Mint Last post on 5/22/13 at 11:59am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 5/16/13 at 12:41pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)
Edited on 12/28/12
- Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...Edited on 5/27/12
Reposting my original review from Amazon.com - these headphones are just too good to be left in the dustbin of history - for instance, I just bought a pair of Monoprice MEP-933, listed everywhere...
Somehow, the Ballad of Jed Clampett comes to mind, as I start to write this. You know, the Beverly Hillbillies. He was living his life, struck gold, and everything changed. That's kind of what...
Hi, Head-fiers. This is my first post as a newbie in the forum. I will give a short introduction of myself. I am 18 years old currently studying in high-school. I love headphones because...
Build Quality: For something hand built, the overall build quality is quite good. Of course, it isn’t nearly as perfect as something from a plastic molding machine but it is far ahead from the...
Disclaimer: My only other good cans to compare these to are Beyerdynamics DT770 (250). I fully realize this review will be biased because of that. So please keep that in mind. This review is my...
- Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...
$1500 or less for DAC/AMP for Hd800
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Best I've heard:
Schiit Mjolnir/Gungnir. Should be right around the $1500 mark, and it sounds absolutely euphoric with the HD800s. Keep in mind you'll also need balanced cables for the HD8's, but you don't have to buy super-expensive ones right off the bat.
- $1500 or less for DAC/AMP for Hd800
- › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop... 26 seconds ago
- › Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START... 32 seconds ago
- › dB Audio Labs Tranquility SE usb dac 33 seconds ago
- › $150 Hisense Sero 7 Pro tablet supports USB digital audio out 1 minute ago
- › Head-Fi-dentification! 1 minute ago
- › Bakoon HPA-21 headphone amplifier, one of the best 1 minute ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 2 minutes ago
- › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - READ THE FIRST POST! 2 minutes ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Philips in-Ear Headphones Crystal Sound SHE9620/28 (Rose Gold) by DozerCSX
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Sennheiser Momentum by iSennheiser
- › [Apollo] IEM Upgrade Cable by Effect Audio by ClieOS
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40FS Precision StudioPhones by UmustBKidn
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by daleb
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by GSARider
- › Denon AH-D600 by johangrb
- › Sennheiser HD 250 Linear II by xEcuToR
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe