- 510 Posts. Joined 12/2008
- Select All Posts By This User
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Why do top end headphones go beyond 20 khz if there is no sound there? Last post on 10/9/14 at 2:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Find an amp for lcd3 and hd800 Last post on 9/30/14 at 11:04pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- HD800 amping (800 € budget) Last post on 10/16/14 at 1:01pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Dual listening: Amp with two headphone outputs Last post on 9/28/14 at 3:31pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- How come if a Headphone has deep and strong bass is not considered a 'audiofile headphone... Last post on Yesterday at 10:07 am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
$1500 or less for DAC/AMP for Hd800
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Best I've heard:
Schiit Mjolnir/Gungnir. Should be right around the $1500 mark, and it sounds absolutely euphoric with the HD800s. Keep in mind you'll also need balanced cables for the HD8's, but you don't have to buy super-expensive ones right off the bat.
- $1500 or less for DAC/AMP for Hd800
- › Music Game IX 5 seconds ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 14 seconds ago
- › DAP Recommendation 53 seconds ago
- › Need help with 2nd Generation iPod Classic. 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 2 minutes ago
- › Tokyo 2014 Autumn Fujiya Avic Headphone Festival October 25-26 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Headband mod for those sensitive to weight on top of head? 5 minutes ago
- › ROCK JAW Testers 5 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 6 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)