Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The Fiio X3 Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Fiio X3 Thread. - Page 62

post #916 of 14111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achmedisdead View Post

Not everybody has high res files. I for one have zero interest in anything beyond 16/44.1 files. wink_face.gif

 

At any rate, I was not campaigning for Rockbox to be ported..., at this point, I'm inclined to believe FiiO will have done a good job already. My post that you quoted was simply a response to someone else's question, which was

 

Quote:

 

 

 

Very best, 

 

 

Sincere apologies sir.

post #917 of 14111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spadge View Post

I'm not complaining, I promise. :)

 

After reading this thread today I will be looking to get one of these and possibly an X5 when it comes out.

 

I just saw the other dockable products and thought it would make a great feature for this player

 

Since the X3 has already a standard Line-out, implementing another proprietary LO port woundn't be very cost effective.


Edited by MrScratch - 5/11/13 at 8:04am
post #918 of 14111
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAFA View Post

 

Sincere apologies sir.

No worries.smile_phones.gif

post #919 of 14111

still waiting for a player the size of the fuze or colorfly c3 with a line out (yes i know the fuze has a line out but the LOD costs as much or more than the player itself).  One day it will happen....one day redface.gif.

post #920 of 14111
Quote:
Originally Posted by TekeRugburn View Post

still waiting for a player the size of the fuze or colorfly c3 with a line out (yes i know the fuze has a line out but the LOD costs as much or more than the player itself).  One day it will happen....one day redface.gif.

Nano? 

post #921 of 14111

In one of the german online shopping website, X3 has a price of 240 euros. It says what will be the EU price I guess. Also you can make your bets on X5's price in here too, since James stated it will be more or less double price of X3.

post #922 of 14111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achmedisdead View Post

Nano? 

 let me rephrase.  A player the size of the fuze or c3 with a true line out that doesn't require itunes and has good storage or the ability to add it.

 

the closest i got was the ipod mini with a 64gb compact flash and rockbox.  but it can be a bit finicky sometimes.  

 

fuze would be great if LOD's were easier to come by or didnt cost more than the player to have one made.  C3 would be great too if it had a line out.  

post #923 of 14111
Quote:
Originally Posted by TekeRugburn View Post

 let me rephrase.  A player the size of the fuze or c3 with a true line out that doesn't require itunes and has good storage or the ability to add it.

 

the closest i got was the ipod mini with a 64gb compact flash and rockbox.  but it can be a bit finicky sometimes.  

 

fuze would be great if LOD's were easier to come by or didnt cost more than the player to have one made.  C3 would be great too if it had a line out.  

Nice thoughts.

 

But some girls in the wild may want that feature. rolleyes.gif *pun intended*

post #924 of 14111
Quote:
Originally Posted by TekeRugburn View Post

 let me rephrase.  A player the size of the fuze or c3 with a true line out that doesn't require itunes and has good storage or the ability to add it.

 

the closest i got was the ipod mini with a 64gb compact flash and rockbox.  but it can be a bit finicky sometimes.  

 

fuze would be great if LOD's were easier to come by or didnt cost more than the player to have one made.  C3 would be great too if it had a line out.  

Well, the Nano doesn't require iTunes only.....there are several other programs that will work fine with it....but your point on the storage is a good one.

post #925 of 14111
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Nice thoughts.

 

But some girls in the wild may want that feature. rolleyes.gif *pun intended*

beerchug.gif

 

i havent been this into a manga in a very long time.... reading for enjoyment is very hard to come by so manga's has been reduced to 4 for me.

 

Anticipating Queen fighting.  popcorn.gif


Edited by TekeRugburn - 5/11/13 at 10:40am
post #926 of 14111
hello all,

I've searched the forums for an answer to my question, and found nothing.

Where, in the Netherlands , can i find the Fiio X3 (preferably "on display")?

this DAP seems very promising, and i'm thinking of buying it.



Thanks!

-CH23
post #927 of 14111
Quote:
Originally Posted by CH23 View Post

hello all,

I've searched the forums for an answer to my question, and found nothing.

Where, in the Netherlands , can i find the Fiio X3 (preferably "on display")?

this DAP seems very promising, and i'm thinking of buying it.



Thanks!

-CH23

It is not out yet. But when it does. Wherever you will usually find FiiO products in the Nehterlands is where you will find this

post #928 of 14111
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

It is not out yet. But when it does. Wherever you will usually find FiiO products in the Nehterlands is where you will find this

 

In obvious question, with an obvious answer.

post #929 of 14111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greed View Post

 

In obvious question, with an obvious answer.

Sometimes obvious questions need obvious answers.

 

My time here on answering questions has shown me that.

post #930 of 14111
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Sometimes obvious questions need obvious answers.

 

My time here on answering questions has shown me that.

 

Indeed

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The Fiio X3 Thread.