or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The Fiio X3 Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Fiio X3 Thread. - Page 604

post #9046 of 17125
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollDragon View Post


If you are copying to the SD card through the X3 it will take forever, get a card reader, 100X faster.


We learnt this quickly from the Colorfly C3 dayz.

post #9047 of 17125
Indeed we did! biggrin.gif
I still use the C3 quite often when I don't want to carry the X3/E12 brick.
post #9048 of 17125
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFMusicBuff View Post
 

I said that I was left hanging!  Which is true.

I'm still guessing why it has been delayed, as I am sure others are too.

Why do people get so worked up so easily? Yes, I appreciate that Fiio actually communicates via this forum, but honestly, for those who have been waiting patiently, a little more information would have gone a long long way.  I am a software programmer too, and I know exactly what goes into providing a reliable update, so please, don't assume that I don't understand the complexity of what goes into a project such as this one.

 

What do you mean "You" were left hanging? You're not in this alone and it's not like anyone from FiiO was directly communicating to you promising a release date. Get a grip.

 

Keep waiting patiently (which you aren't, even if you say you are) and just assume there's good reason it's being delayed. I'd rather have a polished firmware as opposed to a buggy mess, Mr. Software Programmer.

 

If you know what is required to provide a reliable firmware update, then you know it takes time. Chill out and enjoy the music.

post #9049 of 17125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skolar311 View Post
 

 

What do you mean "You" were left hanging? You're not in this alone and it's not like anyone from FiiO was directly communicating to you promising a release date. Get a grip.

 

Keep waiting patiently (which you aren't, even if you say you are) and just assume there's good reason it's being delayed. I'd rather have a polished firmware as opposed to a buggy mess, Mr. Software Programmer.

Exactly! This false sense of entitlement from some people is rather bothersome. Adulthood is all about patience ;)

post #9050 of 17125
Be calm fiio fans! I think even fiio is struggling to estimate the releaseing date. James will inform us when they decide it! Have faith in fiio!!
post #9051 of 17125
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsamod View Post

Be calm fiio fans! I think even fiio is struggling to estimate the releaseing date. James will inform us when they decide it! Have faith in fiio!!

 thanks for your help, and yes our team like to add the DSD supports with the new UI so it take longer time than we expect .

post #9052 of 17125
Take your time and make it worth waiting smily_headphones1.gif
post #9053 of 17125

I have similar issues to what you are seeing in 1. above.

 

Also, it won't recall index position on MP3s such that the selection will start at the beginning rather than remember where it was while the actual visual "cursor" shows the previous position.

 

Reported via bugzilla and to support directly, who claimed they could not reproduce it.  Hoping this will be fixed in the next major FW release

post #9054 of 17125

I like that the DAP politely says "See You" when you turn it off.

post #9055 of 17125
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFMusicBuff View Post
 

I said that I was left hanging!  Which is true.

I'm still guessing why it has been delayed, as I am sure others are too.

Why do people get so worked up so easily? Yes, I appreciate that Fiio actually communicates via this forum, but honestly, for those who have been waiting patiently, a little more information would have gone a long long way.  I am a software programmer too, and I know exactly what goes into providing a reliable update, so please, don't assume that I don't understand the complexity of what goes into a project such as this one.

Patience is a virtue!Are you not happy with the product as it is?

post #9056 of 17125

without an eq the update to me is worthless, dam how many times do we have to say we need an eq.

 

I will not settle until I hear words for an eq

post #9057 of 17125
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsamod View Post

Hey guys, when I copy music to my 64GB sandisk sd card, it takes a long time to finish.and the time is increasing album to album. Is that normal? Because the first few albums copied quickly. Now it's getting slower. Is there anything I can do?

The internal port of the Fiio X3 is quite slow, I recommend using an external reader.

post #9058 of 17125
Quote:
Originally Posted by cattlethief View Post
 

Patience is a virtue!Are you not happy with the product as it is?


Thanks, yes I am happy with the product.

post #9059 of 17125
Sorry if this has been asked before cause I'm picking up my X3 tomorrow so just thought I'd ask if X3 does gapless playing. Spotify claims that it does but unfortunately it doesn't on my iPhone 4S with Spotify Premium Account's offline downloads. That's the reason why I'm getting X3 so I hope it does gapless
post #9060 of 17125

Gapless is supported, as long as the music files are properly encoded with gapless tag.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The Fiio X3 Thread.