or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The Fiio X3 Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Fiio X3 Thread. - Page 598

post #8956 of 17125
Late March, early April.
post #8957 of 17125
Quote:
Originally Posted by undersys View Post
 

Some of us may find fixing old known issues more important the new features (some of us...)

 

 

+ 1

post #8958 of 17125

I just bought 2 HDTracks albums in ALAC format and the tags are not recognized by the X3. Is there something I am doing wrong?

post #8959 of 17125
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2jdmbfan View Post

I just bought 2 HDTracks albums in ALAC format and the tags are not recognized by the X3. Is there something I am doing wrong?
My guess is the album artwork is too large.
post #8960 of 17125

could anyone advice me how to make cover art work for wave/wav format? i read this format doesnt support id3tag so is there any other way? maybe put picture in the same folder as tracks in some format?

post #8961 of 17125
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincik View Post

could anyone advice me how to make cover art work for wave/wav format? i read this format doesnt support id3tag so is there any other way? maybe put picture in the same folder as tracks in some format?
Why not just covert the Wav's to FLAC's or ALAC's then they would be much more manageable with tags, artwork etc...
post #8962 of 17125
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollDragon View Post


My guess is the album artwork is too large.

What is the size limitation?

post #8963 of 17125

I think i read it is 500x500, less should be better

post #8964 of 17125

That isn't right as my artwork is 600x600 and I have no issues. I believe the cutoff is near 1100x1100.

post #8965 of 17125
Quote:
Originally Posted by aangen View Post

That isn't right as my artwork is 600x600 and I have no issues. I believe the cutoff is near 1100x1100.
500 or 600 is all good, I have seen some HDTracks stuff with 2K artwork and that is not going to work...
post #8966 of 17125

I'm quite excited for the release of the x3's updated firmware on April haha

post #8967 of 17125
Quote:
Originally Posted by addsfsds View Post
 

I think i read it is 500x500, less should be better

 

nope! with firmware 2.1 it is exactly 1024x1024 pixels

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincik View Post
 

could anyone advice me how to make cover art work for wave/wav format? i read this format doesnt support id3tag so is there any other way? maybe put picture in the same folder as tracks in some format?


at least with firmware 2.1 you can put your image file (.JPG .BMP or .PNG) in the same folder as the .WAV file and give it the same filename (except of the format suffix, of course).

 

for more details about (external) album art support see the comments in this bug report!

post #8968 of 17125
Rockbox!please help fiio!
post #8969 of 17125
I can only dream...
post #8970 of 17125

Is it a known bug that when I go to play an Album the tracks are not displayed in numerical order? They seem to be random...Getting a little frustrated the more I am playing with this device...I wish the X5 was out now. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The Fiio X3 Thread.