Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The Fiio X3 Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Fiio X3 Thread. - Page 533

post #7981 of 14111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifted Andreas View Post

It has arrived! biggrin.gif

 

 

Yup! :D

 

post #7982 of 14111
Quote:
Originally Posted by CH23 View Post


more info on this please?
can you even swivel it around?
I make it. And, it works perfectly.
post #7983 of 14111
Quote:
Originally Posted by razorblader View Post
 

 

Yup! :D

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

Wow, congrats!

 

I'm just registering my case for the lifetime warranty on Tuff-Luv website.

 

Btw, I think it fits very well (like a glove) and feels really premium quality. No more of that cheap silicone rubbish for me when I put my hand in my pocket to get my X3 out. :D

post #7984 of 14111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifted Andreas View Post
 

 

Wow, congrats!

 

I'm just registering my case for the lifetime warranty on Tuff-Luv website.

 

Btw, I think it fits very well (like a glove) and feels really premium quality. No more of that cheap silicone rubbish for me when I put my hand in my pocket to get my X3 out. :D


Cheers, congrats to you as well!

 

I agree, fit and finish is perfect, holes on the top line up perfectly too. Have two other Tuff-Luv cases and their quality is consistently good that's why I ordered before the first impressions were in because I trust their QC and they always deliver.

post #7985 of 14111
Quote:
Originally Posted by buruma View Post

I make it. And, it works perfectly.

that's not a lot of info there XD
post #7986 of 14111
Quote:
Originally Posted by razorblader View Post
 


Cheers, congrats to you as well!

 

I agree, fit and finish is perfect, holes on the top line up perfectly too. Have two other Tuff-Luv cases and their quality is consistently good that's why I ordered before the first impressions were in because I trust their QC and they always deliver.

 

Thanks!

 

Yeah same here with the holes, also they are the perfect size which is sufficient for most HPs/IEMs to plug into.

 

Couldn't be happier to be honest. The only thing I can mention is that I wish instead of a press down thing they included a magnetic clasp.

post #7987 of 14111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifted Andreas View Post
 

Couldn't be happier to be honest. The only thing I can mention is that I wish instead of a press down thing they included a magnetic clasp.

Dood, that's exactly what I thought when I put the X3 in. Maybe they tried and it wouldn't stay closed reliably as the flap seems to have a tendency to lift up but probably just cheaper to make it that way.

post #7988 of 14111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifted Andreas View Post

It has arrived! biggrin.gif

upagu6a2.jpg

Sent from my baked potato

 

Very nice Andreas! Interested in seeing how you put it to use. My dress shirt pocket is pulling duty today! LOL!

post #7989 of 14111
Quote:
Originally Posted by razorblader View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifted Andreas View Post
 

Couldn't be happier to be honest. The only thing I can mention is that I wish instead of a press down thing they included a magnetic clasp.

Dood, that's exactly what I thought when I put the X3 in. Maybe they tried and it wouldn't stay closed reliably as the flap seems to have a tendency to lift up but probably just cheaper to make it that way.


Haha we're on the same wavelength.

I think it is better this way though coz it will keep closed no matter what you do with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericpd View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifted Andreas View Post

It has arrived! biggrin.gif

upagu6a2.jpg

Sent from my baked potato

 

Very nice Andreas! Interested in seeing how you put it to use. My dress shirt pocket is pulling duty today! LOL!


Thanks dude, I'll test out the pocket abilities shortly on the way back from work.

Btw here is one of the holes alignment.

aruhuzu2.jpg


Sent from my baked potato
post #7990 of 14111

What kind of baked potato takes pictures? Hell, I need one! Why can't my baked potatos take pictures anyway?

 

How do you even fit a camera in a baked potato?

post #7991 of 14111
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

What kind of baked potato takes pictures? Hell, I need one! Why can't my baked potatos take pictures anyway?

 

How do you even fit a camera in a baked potato?

 

I guess you're not familiar with the "baked potato in camera bag" trick??

 

http://digital-photography-school.com/how-a-baked-potato-can-extend-your-cameras-battery-life-on-a-cold-day

post #7992 of 14111
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltasun View Post


Are you saying the quality (SQ) of the FLACs are different depending on the ripper? Or, are you simply talking about accuracy of the tag info?
Actually I was talking about itunes mp3 ripper. I don't see anything about flac in that post. But since you bring it up, the SQ of any flac file should be the same regardless of the ripper but you can have a ripper that drops data or introduces artifacts into the rip. That's why I like dbpoweamp's use of exact audio copy to compare to other rips of the same album. It saves in having to listen to the rip to see if you have an exact copy. I hate surprises when I'm set to listen to a new album that I've ripped a few days earlier.
post #7993 of 14111
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

What kind of baked potato takes pictures? Hell, I need one! Why can't my baked potatos take pictures anyway?

How do you even fit a camera in a baked potato?

post #7994 of 14111
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollDragon View Post



That looks like something out of Half-Life lol
post #7995 of 14111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifted Andreas View Post


That looks like something out of Half-Life lol

Portal 2

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The Fiio X3 Thread.