Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The Fiio X3 Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Fiio X3 Thread. - Page 412

post #6166 of 9304
Quote:
Originally Posted by chengsta View Post
 


I was never able to adjust bass/treble through lineout even before the update.  That was the first thing I tested, because I used line out to my amp, trying to get more bass.

 

you can use the headphone out as line out if you need bass and treble adjustable 

post #6167 of 9304
Unfortunately, I have randomized freezes too. They occur sometimes, when a track changes and when I want to switch to a new song after I was navigating through the library. Only pressing I/O and restarting the Fiio moight help. Occasionally the problem reappears, sometimes it has disappeared. I would be very thankful, if the problem could be solved asap. Has the source of this issue already been identified?
post #6168 of 9304
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefanGER View Post

Unfortunately, I have randomized freezes too. They occur sometimes, when a track changes and when I want to switch to a new song after I was navigating through the library. Only pressing I/O and restarting the Fiio moight help. Occasionally the problem reappears, sometimes it has disappeared. I would be very thankful, if the problem could be solved asap. Has the source of this issue already been identified?

How many GB and how many files do you have on the player? Did you try deleting and rebuilding the songs index?
post #6169 of 9304

Hi All,

 

I want to know which speakers could I connect using Fiio x3 coaxial connector, I want to make Fiio x3 as usb dac and my portable music player. my budget is around $250, and I'm from Mumbai so many of the top audio brands are not available, also if anyone from Mumbai could tell me where could I purchase Fiio x3, I have been waiting since one month and still the official dealer(Pro Audio Home) of Fiio doesn't have the product.

 

Thanks!

post #6170 of 9304
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bray90820 View Post

Has anyone had random freezing when selecting music it started happening to me ever since the 2.05 update 

I think I know the answer already, but technical support would like to ask, does it freeze on selecting the same problem track every time?
post #6171 of 9304
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androbot v4 View Post

Hi All,

I want to know which speakers could I connect using Fiio x3 coaxial connector, I want to make Fiio x3 as usb dac and my portable music player. my budget is around $250, and I'm from Mumbai so many of the top audio brands are not available, also if anyone from Mumbai could tell me where could I purchase Fiio x3, I have been waiting since one month and still the official dealer(Pro Audio Home) of Fiio doesn't have the product.

Thanks!
You can't connect speakers. You can connect to any receiver or dac, and then to any compatible amp. And then to any speaker or headphone. I think you need to Google what some of these terms mean.
post #6172 of 9304
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androbot v4 View Post

Hi All,

I want to know which speakers could I connect using Fiio x3 coaxial connector, I want to make Fiio x3 as usb dac and my portable music player. my budget is around $250, and I'm from Mumbai so many of the top audio brands are not available, also if anyone from Mumbai could tell me where could I purchase Fiio x3, I have been waiting since one month and still the official dealer(Pro Audio Home) of Fiio doesn't have the product.

Thanks!

Actually you can connect directly to speakers, but those speakers would have to be self-powered. This would include any number of budget computer multimedia speakers, or some higher end powered studio monitor speakers. You would connect them with the Fiio X3's line out, not its coaxial digital out.
post #6173 of 9304
I have been experiencing freeze too and each time its different and not just particular track or particular album . Freezes when scrolling in the main menu , scrolling through track in a album and this has happenned twice when playing it just stop and cant fast forward or change track.

This happen more especially with the new update...fyi 32gb card and all my music are mp3.

At times when it freezes ...pressing any button doesnt do anything and i just leave it until it switches off by itself.
post #6174 of 9304
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokei View Post

I have been experiencing freeze too and each time its different and not just particular track or particular album . Freezes when scrolling in the main menu , scrolling through track in a album and this has happenned twice when playing it just stop and cant fast forward or change track.

This happen more especially with the new update...fyi 32gb card and all my music are mp3.

At times when it freezes ...pressing any button doesnt do anything and i just leave it until it switches off by itself.

 

don't worry, the 2.05 has some bugs cause we added some new features, you can use FW 1.31 if you don't use USB DAC too much. and we need more time to find out the bugs and fix it.

post #6175 of 9304
I can live with it ... No worry James ....Fiio rocks
post #6176 of 9304
James was there any new news about rockbox or the x5 firmware development?
post #6177 of 9304
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimants View Post

James was there any new news about rockbox or the x5 firmware development?

 

not news about rockbox now, but we may release some video of the X5's new UI

post #6178 of 9304

Thanks Joe ... how about I connect Audioengine A2 Premium Powered Speakers to fiio x3... would fiio x3 be able to drive this systems alone or do I need another set of amps ... if so, could you recommend one pls.

 

Thanks!


Edited by Androbot v4 - 11/5/13 at 8:34am
post #6179 of 9304
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androbot v4 View Post
 

Thanks Joe ... how about I connect Audioengine A2 Premium Powered Speakers to fiio x3... would fiio x3 be able to drive this systems alone or do I need another set of amps ... if so, could you recommend one pls.

 

Thanks!

Aren't powered speakers internally amped?

post #6180 of 9304
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidmaven View Post
 

Aren't powered speakers internally amped?

That's what I have also googled ... but just want to clarify it before buying this speakers ... so my configuration would be fiio x3 line out to Audioengine A2 Premium Powered Speaker ...just want to know if this system is enough to get superior sound quality out of these speakers...

 

 

Thanks!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The Fiio X3 Thread.