Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The Fiio X3 Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Fiio X3 Thread. - Page 35

post #511 of 9286
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

And with the release of the X3

The world will experience a shortage of 32-64GB micro SD cards

biggrin.gif

This has been a fun poject to follow. Best of luck James

I already have my 32 gb card but thinking about selling it and improving to a 64 gb one just for FiiO X3 or maybe X5 who knows.

 

This time we have a real winner I feel. This is so going to be a wonderful product family.

post #512 of 9286

now I have nothing to worry because Chinese customer is the most picky customer. now they are very satisfy with the sound quality and the features . the only thing I am not so satisfy is X3 is designed 

 

in 3 years ago so the build quality and appearance does not reach our new level ( E12, E17 )。

 

anyway, there are not any DAPs can compete with X3 in the music format support. even the expensive one.

 

post #513 of 9286

James,

 

Could you give us a little bit information about X5? I am not asking or demanding anything, I am just curious about what would be the differeces between these 2 DAPs.

 

PS: Guys I do realize this is X3 thread but there is no X5 thread. I suppose a little question also related to X3 is okay to stay here.

post #514 of 9286

X3 should be here by the evening, assuming the delivery company keeps its promise (if not, Monday most likely). I'll try to finish in review within the next two weeks but I am free to answer any question you might have.

post #515 of 9286
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClieOS View Post

X3 should be here by the evening, assuming the delivery company keeps its promise (if not, Monday most likely). I'll try to finish in review within the next two weeks but I am free to answer any question you might have.

Will be patiently waiting for early impressions. biggrin.gif
post #516 of 9286
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberOzL View Post

James,

 

Could you give us a little bit information about X5? I am not asking or demanding anything, I am just curious about what would be the differeces between these 2 DAPs.

 

PS: Guys I do realize this is X3 thread but there is no X5 thread. I suppose a little question also related to X3 is okay to stay here.

 

X5 is our flagship DAP, the price will be at least 2 times vs X3.  you can regard X3 as BMW 320 and X5 as BMW 740

post #517 of 9286
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

And with the release of the X3

The world will experience a shortage of 32-64GB micro SD cards

biggrin.gif

 

I think most of us already have some.....I have two 32GB cards already, plus a couple 16GB ones.wink.gif

post #518 of 9286
serious?

bmw 3 is quite a gap from bmw 7. biggrin.gif

i would love to try burr-brown chip though.
post #519 of 9286
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesFiiO View Post

 

X5 is our flagship DAP, the price will be at least 2 times vs X3.  you can regard X3 as BMW 320 and X5 as BMW 740

Lol, I liked the comparison smily_headphones1.gif Thank you for your answer.

post #520 of 9286
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesFiiO View Post

 

X5 is our flagship DAP, the price will be at least 2 times vs X3.  you can regard X3 as BMW 320 and X5 as BMW 740


I'll take 2.

post #521 of 9286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post


I'll take 2.

When it comes out, I would love to see your comparison against your other quality DAPs like Tera, DX100, AK100.

post #522 of 9286
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberOzL View Post

When it comes out, I would love to see your comparison against your other quality DAPs like Tera, DX100, AK100.


Yeah sure, if I can ever get my hands on one. But I would rather wait for the X5.

post #523 of 9286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post


Yeah sure, if I can ever get my hands on one. But I would rather wait for the X5.

You will probably get mad cuz I just can't decide on DAP but I think I am gonna wait for X5 too especially with that double price hint, I can't have them both that's for sure.

 

Let's wait to read some reviews about them first. Also if I can demo it somewhere in here, it could be awesome too.

post #524 of 9286

you know what happened in China, BMW sold more 5xx 7xx than 3xx, Benz sold more S class than E class, lol. 

post #525 of 9286

i will wait the x5 on its form factor first, if its "only" 2x the price of x3 i am willing to have a look see on what it got compared to the x3(direct studio v rival i guess ?)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The Fiio X3 Thread.