or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The Fiio X3 Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Fiio X3 Thread. - Page 214

post #3196 of 17125

James, I assume that in the U.S. you're referring to distributors/wholesalers, not retailers. Could you possibly tell me when B&H Photo will be receiving their shipment?

 

Thanks.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesFiiO View Post

Dear Friends,

 

Thanks for your kind patience and constant attention, here finally comes the good news of X3!

 

We have started the delivery of X3 from July 27th, pls kindly check the

following list for the countries and agents we have sent goods to up till now.

 

July 27th

US: Lucky Star International

Austria:  AUDIO ELECTRONIC

UK: EA AUDIO

 

July 29th:

Romania: Savu Mihai-Paul PEA
US: LIQUIANA. INC 

Germany: NT Global Distribution GmbH

HEADSOUND AUDIO

Singapore: Treoo Group

Malaysia: E1 Personal Audio

Philippines: XTC

 

For the information of the agents, you can check where to buy in our official website www.fiio.net

 

By estimate, it would take 4 to 5 working days for the parcel to reach our agent, which means all of you can try to contact the local sales agent by the beginning August.

 

Any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us or the local agent.

post #3197 of 17125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehol View Post

heh, was kind of thinking that myself.





SilverSprout on this page, 2 posts so far and so far 2 chuckles

So you have a conference too? Lol
post #3198 of 17125
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesFiiO View Post

 

They do, we will ship them 50pcs this week


woo! can't wait!

thank you very much, James&Fiio

post #3199 of 17125
Quote:
Originally Posted by TekeRugburn View Post


So you have a conference too? Lol

I must have missed the part where I claimed our situations were identical.

 

I travel too and now see that the DX50 is more reasonably price than expected.  I have the preorder in already so will just wait for the x3 in all likelihood.  I fatigue easily of stuff like this.

post #3200 of 17125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehol View Post
I fatigue easily of stuff like this.

 

LOL...which is my issue.  Been waiting for a few weeks for X3 info in the States and last week said screw it, I'm ordering from eBay.  I'll take my chances.  Sick of waiting for "eventually" it will show up at US resellers.  If it shows up in the next day or two, I'll be pissed, but I"m seriously doubting that at this point.

post #3201 of 17125
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbdynsty25 View Post

 

LOL...which is my issue.  Been waiting for a few weeks for X3 info in the States and last week said screw it, I'm ordering from eBay.  I'll take my chances.  Sick of waiting for "eventually" it will show up at US resellers.  If it shows up in the next day or two, I'll be pissed, but I"m seriously doubting that at this point.


i don't understand how you guys seem not to relativate the situation:

 

the X3 is a new product, the first of it's kind for Fiio, seeing a "sping/fall" release.

James even specified the reason why it would take longer, and yet you can't wait for it?

 

there have been people in this thread before cancelling pre-orders because it took them too long. before the product was released.

 

if this sounds harsh in any way that wasn't my intention. i just can't grasp people not wanting to wait for good stuff.

 

 

-CH23

post #3202 of 17125
Quote:
Originally Posted by CH23 View Post


i don't understand how you guys seem not to relativate the situation:

 

the X3 is a new product, the first of it's kind for Fiio, seeing a "sping/fall" release.

James even specified the reason why it would take longer, and yet you can't wait for it?

 

there have been people in this thread before cancelling pre-orders because it took them too long. before the product was released.

 

if this sounds harsh in any way that wasn't my intention. i just can't grasp people not wanting to wait for good stuff.

 

 

-CH23

I don't disagree with this, CH.  I have no problem with waiting for a new product.  Life gets busy and I find myself allowing too time to be wasted trying to keep up with the various products, RTM dates, etc.  It's just a non-essential that sometimes feels like a time and brain drain.

post #3203 of 17125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehol View Post

I must have missed the part where I claimed our situations were identical.

 

I travel too and now see that the DX50 is more reasonably price than expected.  I have the preorder in already so will just wait for the x3 in all likelihood.  I fatigue easily of stuff like this.

What's the price of DX50?

post #3204 of 17125
Quote:
Originally Posted by serious7 View Post

What's the price of DX50?

 

235 to 270 USD - Info released today. 

post #3205 of 17125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greed View Post

 

235 to 270 USD - Info released today. 

So I've been completely out of the loop for DX50. I just browsed through it and there is not much information about the product. 

 

Can someone give me a rundown on DX50 vs Fiio X3?

 

PS: Other than the obvious details on the product page. I'm asking specifically how it would compare to the X3. I realize the product is not out yet and no demo unit is out yet. I'm only asking from a technical perspective. 

 

Thanks!


Edited by serious7 - 7/29/13 at 12:52pm
post #3206 of 17125
Quote:
Originally Posted by CH23 View Post


i don't understand how you guys seem not to relativate the situation:

 

the X3 is a new product, the first of it's kind for Fiio, seeing a "sping/fall" release.

James even specified the reason why it would take longer, and yet you can't wait for it?

 

there have been people in this thread before cancelling pre-orders because it took them too long. before the product was released.

 

if this sounds harsh in any way that wasn't my intention. i just can't grasp people not wanting to wait for good stuff.

 

 

-CH23

 

Not sure why you're quoting me.  I simply said I was sick of waiting for US Distribution.  It's clear the device has been released SOMEWHERE...so instead of waiting for it to release here I purchased through alternative means.  Not sure why I HAVE to wait for something when I can purchase it right now.  I understand the situation, I just choose to circumvent it.

post #3207 of 17125
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbdynsty25 View Post

Not sure why you're quoting me.  I simply said I was sick of waiting for US Distribution.  It's clear the device has been released SOMEWHERE...so instead of waiting for it to release here I purchased through alternative means.  Not sure why I HAVE to wait for something when I can purchase it right now.  I understand the situation, I just choose to circumvent it.

It wasn't directed just at you, however you were what caused me to write this. It could have been anyone with a generally same message as yours wink.gif

As i live in Europe, i've learned to be patient for release dates.
I don't mind people finding other ways to get something they want, but it's the complaining about things not being released when they want to that aggravates me.

As i said, it's nothing personal, and meant for many.
post #3208 of 17125

Americans dont like waiting.

 

We have an entitled attitude about us. 

 

Do I want my x3? yes.  Am I going to B & M about it on here? no.  

 

There are a ton more important things that go on in my daily life that I dont need to waste energy asking when my DAP is coming. 

post #3209 of 17125
If you guys couldn't wait you should have just got it off eBay or from individual sellers. That's what I did, and I got mine just a week after it was released in China more than a month ago..
Quote:
Originally Posted by serious7 View Post

So I've been completely out of the loop for DX50. I just browsed through it and there is not much information about the product. 

Can someone give me a rundown on DX50 vs Fiio X3?

PS: Other than the obvious details on the product I'm asking specifically how it would compare to the X3. I realize the product is not out yet and no demo unit is out yet. I'm only asking from a technical perspective. 

Thanks!

Cant really remember the specifics even though i just browsed through it yesterday lol, but it uses the same wolfson chip as the X3. Format support is the same, and it uses IPS 2.4 touch screen i think.
The size ratio given makes it looks bulkier and bigger than the X3.
post #3210 of 17125

D 50-So far just a dummy model appeared in a meeting. From the photo the three keys looks pretty ugly. People bears high hope on it's sound- but no one has any idea yet.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The Fiio X3 Thread.