Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The Fiio X3 Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Fiio X3 Thread. - Page 162

post #2416 of 11853
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levanter View Post

 

thanks!! can download now.

1) But can we copy the X3.fw to the root of the card inside the X3? If we don't have a card reader?

2) Must the card be blank? If we don't have any spare blank card then we need to delete all our music files?

 

1, not , upgrade from TF card can prevent the X3 become brick if you can upgrade it successfully.

 

2, it will be better use a blank TF card , but so far it work in most time even the TF card is not blank, and the upgrade will not clean any music files.

post #2417 of 11853

James, in the next firmware will fix a problem with playing OGG-files?

post #2418 of 11853
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiser87 View Post

James, in the next firmware will fix a problem with playing OGG-files?

not sure but it is on our plan
post #2419 of 11853
James, and whether there is still any changes in version 1.20EN, except those that you specified for version 1.1?
P.S. Unfortunately tags in m4a files, as before, is not defined.
post #2420 of 11853
James - When will the first batch ship to the US?
post #2421 of 11853
Quote:
Originally Posted by jj69 View Post

James - When will the first batch ship to the US?

 

there will be few ( 300 pcs ) ship to U.S on 15th or a little latter. 

post #2422 of 11853
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiser87 View Post

James, and whether there is still any changes in version 1.20EN, except those that you specified for version 1.1?
P.S. Unfortunately tags in m4a files, as before, is not defined.

 

sorry , we need time to develop and test the firmware. maybe in next version

post #2423 of 11853
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesFiiO View Post

 

there will be few ( 300 pcs ) ship to U.S on 15th or a little latter. 

Who will be selling them?

post #2424 of 11853
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesFiiO View Post

 

there will be few ( 300 pcs ) ship to U.S on 15th or a little latter. 

 

James, what about China/Hong Kong?
 

post #2425 of 11853

nasilemak, contact the HK distributor in SSP.

I got mine on Saturday :)

Walked into there somewhat dodgy building :)

 

Thanks James for 1.2EN.

 

I could host this on my s3 cloud if you like? (CDN and all, at my cost).


Edited by undersys - 7/1/13 at 8:45am
post #2426 of 11853
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasilemak View Post

 

James, what about China/Hong Kong?
 

 

almost the same time. don't worry, we will keep manufacturing X3 from next month. and the total quantity should be enough to the whole world, just give us some time.

 

and thanks for our agents around the world soon everyone can buy one from local dealer.

post #2427 of 11853
Quote:
Originally Posted by undersys View Post

nasilemak, contact the HK distributor in SSP.

I got mine on Saturday :)

 

Thanks James for 1.2EN.

 

I could host this on my s3 cloud if you like? (CDN and all, at my cost).

 

of course, but we will also release it on our website , facebook, sub forum in head-fi with the detail content .

post #2428 of 11853
Quote:
Originally Posted by undersys View Post

nasilemak, contact the HK distributor in SSP.

I got mine on Saturday :)

Walked into there somewhat dodgy building :)

 

Thanks James for 1.2EN.

 

I could host this on my s3 cloud if you like? (CDN and all, at my cost).


Thanks for the info! bigsmile_face.gif

post #2429 of 11853
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesFiiO View Post

 

almost the same time. don't worry, we will keep manufacturing X3 from next month. and the total quantity should be enough to the whole world, just give us some time.

 

and thanks for our agents around the world soon everyone can buy one from local dealer.

 

Great!

post #2430 of 11853

If anyone has issues with the Server in China.

Feel free to use my download via Amazon CDN.

Hope that helps James :)


Edited by undersys - 7/1/13 at 8:51am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The Fiio X3 Thread.