I'm personally also interested in seeing the FiiO company HQ and everything. The building, employees, how work is done, production line, units, testing etc etc. I find photo's like that to be very interesting. But of course, it is probably a big hassle to do it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FiiO needs to make a unit that is basically a flac player strapped to an e17 Last post on 7/21/12 at 9:30am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Question about hardware in general (Which has certainly been answered before) Last post on 5/22/11 at 8:34am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- iPhone 3GS SQ help Last post on 7/20/10 at 2:55pm in Portable Source Gear
- FiiO 7 arrived. Hmmm... What am I missing? Last post on 9/14/10 at 5:30am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fiio x3 vs Fiio x5 or other help please? Last post on Yesterday at 9:50 am in Portable Source Gear
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)Last edited: 12/28/12
Bass response doesn't bleed to the vocals or any other frequency whatsoever, thin lightweight cable with no microphonics and small plug to connect to portable devices. Some people called...
I don't consider them nice or even fun but everytime I'm working out I feel like I made a great investment. Going out with my Westone 4R or my customs make me feel paranoid to some extend. The...
I noticed so much praise around here that my expectations were quite high and I gotta say: I was not disappointed at all. There's little new we can say about such a famous/infamous IEM. I bought a...
The Sennheiser HD280 that I'm reviewing do not belong to me, they're presumably a couple years old (I didn't ask) and in good condition aside from a couple scratches on the earcups. I was curious...
Disclaimer The FR is a review sample sent from Noble Audio. The reviewer was compensated in the form of a ridiculously cool and form-fitting Noble Audio shirt. Introduction Despite humans...
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
The Fiio X3 Thread. - Page 157
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yeah, that would be interesting. Somewhat OT for this thread though as most people here are mainly interested in X3 itself. But whatever!
Yeah, that would be interesting.
Somewhat OT for this thread though as most people here are mainly interested in X3 itself. (Themselves).
Edited by Silverprout - 6/29/13 at 10:42am
I had a Whipmod which I RMMA-ed a while back. Had treble rolled off. Just curious if the RWA is different or mine was slightly defect. 'Claims' is the key word. I was trying to answer huckfinn's question with regards to the X3 vs the iMod.
Edited by uchihaitachi - 6/29/13 at 12:06pm
There is no reason why treble will rolloff on any iMod, so I'll venture a guess and say it is more likely to be defected, at least not normal in some aspect.
Might also want to be sure it isn't from the soundcard you used, as some of them do has treble rolloff due to their ADC.
Edited by ClieOS - 6/29/13 at 12:10pm
Not yet. I'll be trying out Coaxial out and Line out today probably :)
Will post pictures!
That really sucks
I don't know about the laws and such where you live, but if they would let someone in front of the building sign, the post office is in fault, and has to repay the damage caused.
Do you have CCTV outside the reception area?
Or maybe the cleaner/caretaker signed for it and just hasn't got around to passing it onto you? Janitorial staff are often in work buildings outside of office hours, and have keys in and out of the building, in order to perform their duties before/after day staff are present. Or are there other businesses adjacent to where you work, with staff there who may have signed for it and left it in their office/reception premises?
Technically, if Parcelforce handed it over to a non-legitimate recipient, I would think Parcelforce would be liable. I would definitely kick up a stink about it with Parcelforce, if I were you, if you first conclude there hasn't been a legitimate recipient who made an innocent oversight in not informing you.
And from the other side of the equation, if you conclude that deliberate fraud (on the part of the recipient, if they're a stranger) really has occurred, then, in addition to making a noise with Parcelforce, it might be worth getting the police involved, since the recipient may have committed a criminal offence.
Edited by Mython - 6/29/13 at 2:01pm
Damn that's horrible
- The Fiio X3 Thread.
- › Microphone or Headset? Need help! 42 seconds ago
- › Best Closed Headphones - Might go unamped 42 seconds ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 55 seconds ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 minute ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 1 minute ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 5 minutes ago
- › Searching Earbud or Portable Headphone ~50€ 5 minutes ago
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by AManAnd88Keys
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by QyababAM
- › Sennheiser HD 580 by achelgeson
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Flizz
- › Forza Audioworks Copper Series Cable by awry
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob