I'm personally also interested in seeing the FiiO company HQ and everything. The building, employees, how work is done, production line, units, testing etc etc. I find photo's like that to be very interesting. But of course, it is probably a big hassle to do it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FiiO needs to make a unit that is basically a flac player strapped to an e17 Last post on 7/21/12 at 9:30am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Question about hardware in general (Which has certainly been answered before) Last post on 5/22/11 at 8:34am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- iPhone 3GS SQ help Last post on 7/20/10 at 2:55pm in Portable Source Gear
- FiiO 7 arrived. Hmmm... What am I missing? Last post on 9/14/10 at 5:30am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Cowon J3 vs Fiio X3 upgrade or sidegrade SQ only? Last post on Today at 12:09 pm in Portable Source Gear
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)Last edited: 12/28/12
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > M-Audio Q40. There isn't much I have to add to other...
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > SR950. The SR950s are fairly detailed headphones possessing a...
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > HPH-200. If you are looking for a ~$100 on ear open can that...
First of all, I gave these a 3 star mostly for their price. At about 9 bucks they are about the cheapest headphones around. I mean, who is going to pass up a deal like that. They are dirt cheap and...
Q-audio French Silk Aftermarket Cable for MrSpeakers Alpha Dog INTRODUCTION I have spent a little over two months with the Alpha Dogs and its stock cable. About one month into the journey...
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
The Fiio X3 Thread. - Page 157
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yeah, that would be interesting. Somewhat OT for this thread though as most people here are mainly interested in X3 itself. But whatever!
Yeah, that would be interesting.
Somewhat OT for this thread though as most people here are mainly interested in X3 itself. (Themselves).
Edited by Silverprout - 6/29/13 at 10:42am
I had a Whipmod which I RMMA-ed a while back. Had treble rolled off. Just curious if the RWA is different or mine was slightly defect. 'Claims' is the key word. I was trying to answer huckfinn's question with regards to the X3 vs the iMod.
Edited by uchihaitachi - 6/29/13 at 12:06pm
There is no reason why treble will rolloff on any iMod, so I'll venture a guess and say it is more likely to be defected, at least not normal in some aspect.
Might also want to be sure it isn't from the soundcard you used, as some of them do has treble rolloff due to their ADC.
Edited by ClieOS - 6/29/13 at 12:10pm
Not yet. I'll be trying out Coaxial out and Line out today probably :)
Will post pictures!
That really sucks
I don't know about the laws and such where you live, but if they would let someone in front of the building sign, the post office is in fault, and has to repay the damage caused.
Do you have CCTV outside the reception area?
Or maybe the cleaner/caretaker signed for it and just hasn't got around to passing it onto you? Janitorial staff are often in work buildings outside of office hours, and have keys in and out of the building, in order to perform their duties before/after day staff are present. Or are there other businesses adjacent to where you work, with staff there who may have signed for it and left it in their office/reception premises?
Technically, if Parcelforce handed it over to a non-legitimate recipient, I would think Parcelforce would be liable. I would definitely kick up a stink about it with Parcelforce, if I were you, if you first conclude there hasn't been a legitimate recipient who made an innocent oversight in not informing you.
And from the other side of the equation, if you conclude that deliberate fraud (on the part of the recipient, if they're a stranger) really has occurred, then, in addition to making a noise with Parcelforce, it might be worth getting the police involved, since the recipient may have committed a criminal offence.
Edited by Mython - 6/29/13 at 2:01pm
Damn that's horrible
- The Fiio X3 Thread.
- › Sennheiser IE80 with Silver Galaxy Cable 51 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Where do New Zealanders get their gear from? 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › So, I'm looking for that perfect amp... 4 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 4 minutes ago
- › LA7000 - Denon D7000 with Lawton Cups and high end balanced cable 5 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! Yamaha HPH-200 (PG 1110) !!.KEF... 6 minutes ago
- › TDK IE800 Dual High-Performance Dynamic Micro-Drivers IEM 7 minutes ago
- › Tablets with USB-Audio that can handle large Hard-drives? 7 minutes ago
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by adevriesc
- › Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds (Green) by Bassbanger101
- › Q-Audio French Silk Cable by WNBC
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by boombox589
- › Audio-gd Master 9 Preamp & Headphone amp by staalf
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi