or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The Fiio X3 Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Fiio X3 Thread. - Page 720

post #10786 of 17125
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabian005 View Post

Sorry new to the thread and recently got an X3 is there more DIY threads for the X3 that coild exert my creative side. There are so many pages here for me to sift through them all with my mobile phone :/

Here you go. Same as the post above yours. rolleyes.gif

http://www.head-fi.org/t/684793/diy-your-own-theme-for-your-lovely-x3#post_9867943
Edited by x RELIC x - 6/7/14 at 1:04pm
post #10787 of 17125
Quote:
Originally Posted by x RELIC x View Post

Here you go. Same as the post above yours. rolleyes.gif

http://www.head-fi.org/t/684793/diy-your-own-theme-for-your-lovely-x3#post_9867943
i saw it bud smily_headphones1.gif i was asking if there was other stuff you could do in general other than themes? Just querying if there is none then oh well
post #10788 of 17125
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabian005 View Post

i saw it bud smily_headphones1.gif i was asking if there was other stuff you could do in general other than themes? Just querying if there is none then oh well

http://www.head-fi.org/t/669830/fiio-x3-mod-ad8397-to-ad8620/195#post_10591793
post #10789 of 17125
I'm also curious as to what volume levels some of you run on the X3. I listen to everything bit I enjoy EDM genres the most . I know for those who have been with this thread for a long time this might be a redundant question but regardless I'm curious :-)
post #10790 of 17125
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabian005 View Post

i saw it bud smily_headphones1.gif i was asking if there was other stuff you could do in general other than themes? Just querying if there is none then oh well

oops smily_headphones1.gif
post #10791 of 17125
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabian005 View Post

I'm also curious as to what volume levels some of you run on the X3. I listen to everything bit I enjoy EDM genres the most . I know for those who have been with this thread for a long time this might be a redundant question but regardless I'm curious :-)


Kinda depends on the phones and the recording, I am currently listening low gain, level 76 with HD650; with Momentums more like 40 modified T50RP higher than HD650... and so on.

 

Don't really understand why you need to know :blink:


Edited by jimmers - 6/7/14 at 3:18pm
post #10792 of 17125
Oh jeez I listen at like 25 and it sounds loud to me :O

Simply curious and Wondering why so low is so loud for me
post #10793 of 17125
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabian005 View Post

Oh jeez I listen at like 25 and it sounds loud to me :O

Simply curious and Wondering why so low is so loud for me

Are you on fw 3.0?
post #10794 of 17125
No not yet I'm a try it out tonight.
post #10795 of 17125
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabian005 View Post

No not yet I'm a try it out tonight.

Haha, that would explain the little numbers; that would be like 50 on FW3. :bigsmile_face:

Sorry I just assumed everyone had moved on at least to 2.14B (for those that prefer that),

but what phones?

post #10796 of 17125
Hmmmm says im on fw 2.1 is there an amendment to that fw and well ill be on fw3 tonight regarless and right now I got Brainwavs M2s but my Ciems should be arriving in a month or so. Fingers crossed.
post #10797 of 17125

Yup, the volume on firmware 3.0 goes to 11.

post #10798 of 17125
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabian005 View Post

right now I got Brainwavs M2s but my Ciems should be arriving in a month or so.

Sorry, I didn't know you didn't have any headphones :p

post #10799 of 17125
Ahhh ill be getting vmoda xs soon
post #10800 of 17125

That's worrying.

 

I seem to need much more volume than those reported here.

An average volume of 90 -100 on 3.0, using an HD558 and M50.

 

Is this normal?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The Fiio X3 Thread.