or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The Fiio X3 Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Fiio X3 Thread. - Page 68

post #1006 of 17128
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClieOS View Post

Drag and drop is fine.

 



Thanks!

 

 

Quote:
So James who in the US is getting part of the 300 shipment mentioned on facebook. I want to know who to throw my money at in a couple of weeks.

Ditto...

post #1007 of 17128

@James, could you please let me know if you have any plans for India?
 

According to your website I could see only one distributor (www.proaudiohome.comand even their response is not good. I wanted to buy one more E17 but whenever I call them they are replying that they don't have any stock

 

If E17's situation is this then I can't imagine about X3 but I am very eager to buy X3

 

Please can you do something on this? 

 

Could you please expand your distributorship in India? 

post #1008 of 17128
Quote:
Originally Posted by visanj View Post

@James, could you please let me know if you have any plans for India?
 

According to your website I could see only one distributor (www.proaudiohome.comand even their response is not good. I wanted to buy one more E17 but whenever I call them they are replying that they don't have any stock

 

If E17's situation is this then I can't imagine about X3 but I am very eager to buy X3

 

Please can you do something on this? 

 

Could you please expand your distributorship in India? 

 

sorry, we did have three sales agent in India before, but they are not so good to provide high quality service to the end customer, any suggestion about who will be the best distributor should we contact, and also we will talk to Proaudiohome to see what happened. 

post #1009 of 17128

May I know FIIO's criteria for distributorship? I just want to know this information so that I can help myself to find best distributorship in India

post #1010 of 17128
Quote:
Originally Posted by dw1narso View Post

I have to agree with jj69.. :)... my nature would make me retrained to say it out :) but you say it in a good way jj69...

 

The jitter profile could be better... especially in this age of cutting edge technology easily found else where... with 200ps jitter is no longer acceptable today (remember the CS841x era?)... that 600ps seems really high...

 

referring to Tai's review/impression that the analogue result is very much respectable, I really wonder why the digital out jitter profile could be that bad... could it be because of the S/PDIF transmitter chip choice?

 

James, please reconsider again... having a digital out with such a high jitter would be practically useless...

 

About the jitter issues, I don't want to talk too many word about this because it is not suitable to compare other brands . the only thing you can do is  trust me that it is the result of the AP machine but not from the paper.

 

Also all the specification listed on our website is tested with a 32 loader, and I believe we are the only brand who bring so many specification to the public.  the data may not looks great but it is true and you can trust it. 

post #1011 of 17128

I became fan of FIIO to such an extent that I feel that I want to take distributorship and make people over here aware of FIIO's legendary sound quality...There is a lot of potential in India and still there are many people who think that Bose is best in audio :)

post #1012 of 17128
I can't seem to find it through search of this thread, but maybe I missed it. Is there a loudness normalization option that used the replaygain offset? I always listen to mixed playlists or shuffle the library, so kind of a necessary evil with the variations in recordings.
post #1013 of 17128

volume normalizer is not supported

post #1014 of 17128
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClieOS View Post

volume normalizer is not supported

Oh well. So much for the X3 for me for now. Maybe it'll become available in a firmware update smily_headphones1.gif
post #1015 of 17128

ClieOS, how warm does the X3 get after like an hour of listening? I assume it's not as bad as with the DX100.

post #1016 of 17128
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesFiiO View Post

About the jitter issues, I don't want to talk too many word about this because it is not suitable to compare other brands . the only thing you can do is  trust me that it is the result of the AP machine but not from the paper.

 

Also all the specification listed on our website is tested with a 32 loader, and I believe we are the only brand who bring so many specification to the public.  the data may not looks great but it is true and you can trust it. 

 

Wow!  Just reading that last sentence makes me want to buy your products, James.   Thanks for sharing the good and the bad specifications!   Ultimately, our ears will decide, for sure.

 

Mike

post #1017 of 17128
James, what are the requirements to become a Dealer for FiiO?
post #1018 of 17128
Quote:
Originally Posted by treecko2694 View Post

James, what are the requirements to become a Dealer for FiiO?

if you are the girl in your avatar you already have all the requirements you need :P

post #1019 of 17128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

ClieOS, how warm does the X3 get after like an hour of listening? I assume it's not as bad as with the DX100.


Very mild, probably only a few degree higher than the surrounding.

post #1020 of 17128
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesFiiO View Post

 

About the jitter issues, I don't want to talk too many word about this because it is not suitable to compare other brands . the only thing you can do is  trust me that it is the result of the AP machine but not from the paper.

 

Also all the specification listed on our website is tested with a 32 loader, and I believe we are the only brand who bring so many specification to the public.  the data may not looks great but it is true and you can trust it. 

 

Thanks James... that's why I really appreciate that you are openly said it... AP should be the one reference-able.... I would not continue the jitter discussion. I'm sorry to bring this up.

 

When I read Tai's comment that FiiO X3 has extremely dark background... I know that X3 will be the first FiiO that I will buy...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The Fiio X3 Thread.