- 13 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productBowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productHiFiMAN HE-400tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productLogitech UE 6000tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productSennheiser MOMENTUMtagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productSony MDR-1Rtagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productVelodyne vTruetagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-100tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
Related Forum Threads
- What to get for Christmas? Last post on 12/6/12 at 3:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- Full-size headphone dilemma Help Last post on 9/17/13 at 8:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Headphone for $300-$400 Last post on 2/17/13 at 11:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Momentum, M-100, UE6000, MDR-1R, or... ? Last post on 3/6/13 at 1:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looks and Quality Last post on 2/13/13 at 12:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Jive you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated with...
Name- DUNU TITAN 1 Manufacturar- Dunu-topsound, a chinese company. Price- 115$, I got them for around 169SGD from Lend me ur ears, Singapore. Description- First, some note about me. I am a 25...
BEYERDYNAMIC iDX 160 iE INTRO If you're reading this you must be a Head-Fi member or just looking at reviews for a new pair of headphones or iem’s. Let me introduce myself, my name is Adam...
Table of Contents Introduction Features and Ergonomics Sound Quality With IEMS With full-size headphones Comparisons to other audio gear For whom is this player good...
Introduction: There seems to be quite a bit of discussion and disagreements regarding HIFIMAN’s (HFM) newest headphone, the HE400S. Some have praised the HE400S as being a giant slayer while other...
beats headphones under $400-$300
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Third. You do need *some* kind of amp though. Even a cheap one will be nice. I just got an excellent HA-Info U2+ amplifier for $43; just factor it into the cost of the headphones.
Hifiman HE-400 is indeed great for indoor use but portable they are not. (and isolation is close to zero)
There are lot of discussions and reviews about these headphones so just read more :)
My personal suggestion would be Yamaha Pro 500
- beats headphones under $400-$300
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 10 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 27 seconds ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Semi-Finals: Piper Lou-Renee v. Molly Pinto Madigan [Vote and get... 2 minutes ago
- › My DIY electrostatic headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Is there really such a thing as a non - colored headphone ( are the... 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO E07K ANDES Review and Help Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Moon Nēo 430HA Reference Headphone Amplifier 3 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 3 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Jive by thatBeatsguy
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by muxamed
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2