- 13 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productBowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productHiFiMAN HE-400tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productLogitech UE 6000tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productSennheiser MOMENTUMtagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productSony MDR-1Rtagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productVelodyne vTruetagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-100tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
Related Forum Threads
- What to get for Christmas? Last post on 12/6/12 at 3:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- Full-size headphone dilemma Help Last post on 9/17/13 at 8:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Headphone for $300-$400 Last post on 2/17/13 at 11:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Momentum, M-100, UE6000, MDR-1R, or... ? Last post on 3/6/13 at 1:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looks and Quality Last post on 2/13/13 at 12:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
At the time this review was written, the T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid earphone was on sale for $79.00 USD on CTC Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
I recently upgraded my 16GB version to 64GB for less than 200 bucks. I wanted to upgrade to the newer models, but I'm not going to waste my money on something that can play the same music for more...
I am not an audiophile myself, rather a music lover, searching for the holy grail of SQ that repoduces life-like sound out from records BUILD QUALITY (CRAFTSMANSHIP) Very well done here,...
Cayin N6 Pros-quality build & sound, UI, neutralish, amp not needed Cons-battery life could be longer, large, gets warm Settings- low gain, soft, no eq. Note: I had an...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
beats headphones under $400-$300
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Third. You do need *some* kind of amp though. Even a cheap one will be nice. I just got an excellent HA-Info U2+ amplifier for $43; just factor it into the cost of the headphones.
Hifiman HE-400 is indeed great for indoor use but portable they are not. (and isolation is close to zero)
There are lot of discussions and reviews about these headphones so just read more :)
My personal suggestion would be Yamaha Pro 500
- beats headphones under $400-$300
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Viva Egoista 845 SET Tube amplifier 10K Headphone Masterpiece 42 seconds ago
- › NEW Meridian Explorer2 DAC/Amp 1 minute ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Review of Hidizs AP100 portable HiFi music player 2 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 DAC / AMP 5 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 5 minutes ago
- › black Panasonic RP-HJE900 Zirconia [PRICE DROP] 8 minutes ago
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2