- 13 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productBowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productHiFiMAN HE-400tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productLogitech UE 6000tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productSennheiser MOMENTUMtagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productSony MDR-1Rtagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productVelodyne vTruetagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-100tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
Related Forum Threads
- What to get for Christmas? Last post on 12/6/12 at 3:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- Full-size headphone dilemma Help Last post on 9/17/13 at 8:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Headphone for $300-$400 Last post on 2/17/13 at 11:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Momentum, M-100, UE6000, MDR-1R, or... ? Last post on 3/6/13 at 1:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looks and Quality Last post on 2/13/13 at 12:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
First of all I would like to thank Hifinage (http://www.hifinage.com/) for arranging a review tour and sending this to me. They are really stepping up their game and slowly increasing the product...
First things first: I would like to thank Lin and RHA for the opportunity to test these IEMs and provide my honest opinion of them in return. It really is great that this community allows this...
Not too long ago, I was a lowly noob looking for my first headphones. I waded through the murky waters of terminology I couldn’t understand and brands I’d never heard of before. Over time, some...
Eddie Current's Zana Deux reviewed... Pre-amble - the Zana Deux original vs the new Zana Deux Super... - There are two versions of this tube amplifier. Both are output transformerless (OTL)...
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
beats headphones under $400-$300
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Third. You do need *some* kind of amp though. Even a cheap one will be nice. I just got an excellent HA-Info U2+ amplifier for $43; just factor it into the cost of the headphones.
Hifiman HE-400 is indeed great for indoor use but portable they are not. (and isolation is close to zero)
There are lot of discussions and reviews about these headphones so just read more :)
My personal suggestion would be Yamaha Pro 500
- beats headphones under $400-$300
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Wadia 121 with Teradak PSU unit 11 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 14 seconds ago
- › Fidue A73 - Hybrid (1DD + 1BA) IEM - Impressions and discussion thread 17 seconds ago
- › 🌅 Official 2015 SF Head-Fi Meet Impressions Thread 24 seconds ago
- › Why 24 bit audio and anything over 48k is not only worthless, but... 33 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 33 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Mint! Bought in June 42 seconds ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 52 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › = Hifiman “Fuzzor” Mod = (Driver backwave felt damping modification) 1 minute ago
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3