- 13 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productBowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productHiFiMAN HE-400tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productLogitech UE 6000tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productSennheiser MOMENTUMtagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productSony MDR-1Rtagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productVelodyne vTruetagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-100tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
Related Forum Threads
- What to get for Christmas? Last post on 12/6/12 at 3:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- Full-size headphone dilemma Help Last post on 9/17/13 at 8:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Headphone for $300-$400 Last post on 2/17/13 at 11:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Momentum, M-100, UE6000, MDR-1R, or... ? Last post on 3/6/13 at 1:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looks and Quality Last post on 2/13/13 at 12:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
I was invited by Noontec to write a honest review of their Hammo S headphone. I tend to be very skeptical about lower-priced headphones, since the bottom tier of headphones/speakers tend to...
Construction, Materials, and Comfort: For starters, the protein leather is extremely soft and supple, and makes the ear pads and headband luxurious to touch. Heat retention actually isn't as bad...
beats headphones under $400-$300
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Third. You do need *some* kind of amp though. Even a cheap one will be nice. I just got an excellent HA-Info U2+ amplifier for $43; just factor it into the cost of the headphones.
Hifiman HE-400 is indeed great for indoor use but portable they are not. (and isolation is close to zero)
There are lot of discussions and reviews about these headphones so just read more :)
My personal suggestion would be Yamaha Pro 500
- beats headphones under $400-$300
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 49 seconds ago
- › Predict the next Classic? 2 minutes ago
- › Want Woo Audio Amp 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for clip-on earphones. 4 minutes ago
- › Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0 4 minutes ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 5 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 5 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 7 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 9 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 9 minutes ago
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)