Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › [REVIEW] Rhapsodio RDB+ V1 Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[REVIEW] Rhapsodio RDB+ V1 Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver) - Page 2

post #16 of 129
confusion clarified.
Edited by Gintaras - 2/23/13 at 7:27am
post #17 of 129
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintaras View Post

btw, i see RDB offered for 530$ from their website, no 510$ like you said. do i have to contact them directly?

There may be some confusion and it's best you contact Rhapdsodio to confirm.

The revised RDB+ is still $530 (on their website),.

The RDB I reviewed in this thread is $510 +$5 shipping (not updated on their website yet)

Please remember there is the original version and revised version this thread being the original.
post #18 of 129

is the RDB+ v1 or v2 an upgrade from Westone 4R which i find boring?

post #19 of 129
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by meiaen View Post

is the RDB+ v1 or v2 an upgrade from Westone 4R which i find boring?

I've sent you a PM.
post #20 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post


I've sent you a PM.

i made the jump ordered a RDB+ v1 but will have to wait for a month i hope its worth it

post #21 of 129
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by meiaen View Post

i made the jump ordered a RDB+ v1 but will have to wait for a month i hope its worth it

Congratulations, they're one fine sounding earphone, best I've ever heard. beerchug.gif

Be sure to do some tip rolling, I'm enjoying the sound atm with Sony Hyrbids.
post #22 of 129

i received my RDB+v1 yesterday and immediately plugged them into RWAK, great sounding straight from the box RDB+ are amazing. my ears had no problem with fit but i can see some people might need different tips, it was just for me that stock tips worked great.

 

i will burn them in and will post small review after that, but if you want to know my initial and emotional impression based on short listen then this can be summed in one word: FABULOUS !

post #23 of 129
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintaras View Post

i received my RDB+v1 yesterday and immediately plugged them into RWAK, great sounding straight from the box RDB+ are amazing. my ears had no problem with fit but i can see some people might need different tips, it was just for me that stock tips worked great.

i will burn them in and will post small review after that, but if you want to know my initial and emotional impression based on short listen then this can be summed in one word: FABULOUS !

Excellent news! What cable are you using?
post #24 of 129

one is a higher grade copper cable (black) from Rhapsodio and the other one is also black but different, will find pix on Rhapsodio facebook and post them later, not at home now and no facebook access in office :-D

post #25 of 129
A big congrats on your RDB+ v1!! Mine is still waiting in my mailbox in a different country :-( (along with CH cables). Do take some pix & share -)!!
post #26 of 129

Anak, thanks, and i think you should be receiving them soon too, will be curious to hear your impressions since you also tried v2 i suppose, right? i am curious how different v1 from v2 sonically.

right now listened to some ELO albums, so far amazing, trebles perhaps sometimes can be a bit too toppish but that never comes at the expense of detail or sound layering. overall Rhapsodio did a great job IMO. i am in love with them now but will have to give them more listen and wait for burn in before sharing final impressions.


Edited by Gintaras - 4/11/13 at 2:57am
post #27 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

A big congrats on your RDB+ v1!! Mine is still waiting in my mailbox in a different country :-( (along with CH cables). Do take some pix & share -)!!


I might read the explanations 10 times, I never remember which Rhapsodio is which: RDB+V1, RDB-V3, RGB/3² V19. So confusing.

post #28 of 129

Mim, usually i see people talking mostly about two models, RDB+ v1 and RDB+ 2v1 which is also known as v2.

 

both are Hybrid IEMs having two BA drivers and one dynamic driver. hope this clarifies it for you.

 

here are the links:

v1 http://rhapsodio-cmw.com/?p=1481

 

v2 http://rhapsodio-cmw.com/?p=11

post #29 of 129
Thanks smily_headphones1.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintaras View Post

Mim, usually i see people talking mostly about two models, RDB+ v1 and RDB+ 2v1 which is also known as v2.

both are Hybrid IEMs having two BA drivers and one dynamic driver. hope this clarifies it for you.

here are the links:
v1 http://rhapsodio-cmw.com/?p=1481

v2 http://rhapsodio-cmw.com/?p=11
post #30 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintaras View Post

Anak, thanks, and i think you should be receiving them soon too, will be curious to hear your impressions since you also tried v2 i suppose, right? i am curious how different v1 from v2 sonically.
right now listened to some ELO albums, so far amazing, trebles perhaps sometimes can be a bit too toppish but that never comes at the expense of detail or sound layering. overall Rhapsodio did a great job IMO. i am in love with them now but will have to give them more listen and wait for burn in before sharing final impressions.
Oh my RDB+ v1 are already delivered to my house in Tokyo already since Monday. The problem is that I extended my holiday in Australia so no one is there to receive them!!

I did bring the RDB+ 2v1 with me to Australia though.

Mimouille, just think of the v1 as tai kor "big brother" , and the 2v1 sai kor"little brother" :-).
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › [REVIEW] Rhapsodio RDB+ V1 Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver)