Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Earsonics SM64: The Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Earsonics SM64: The Impressions Thread - Page 99

post #1471 of 1479
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/earsonics-sm64-earphones

Just gonna leave this here...
post #1472 of 1479
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeDoe View Post

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/earsonics-sm64-earphones

Just gonna leave this here...

Thought Head-fi had a policy against MD but not sure... careful haha

post #1473 of 1479

As far as I know, MD is now a MOT, so OK.

post #1474 of 1479
Hey everyone, I have another question for the tips discussion...
The Earsonics biflanges give my favourite sound, but they've gone very loose and don't stay on the earpiece well anymore. Therefore I'd like to try out some other tips. So far I've tried Westones Star and Tru-Fit tips, but au don't like the sound as much in either case, and I've tried the supplied Complys and liked the sound, but they get greasy and too squishy quickly and are very expensive to replace if I lose one.
So my question is, what is the tip that gives at least the same isolation as the biflange, has a wider bore for the sound did that I like, and will last better than the other tips that I've already tried?
Thanks in advance smily_headphones1.gif
post #1475 of 1479
Quote:
Originally Posted by NawiLlih View Post

Hey everyone, I have another question for the tips discussion...
The Earsonics biflanges give my favourite sound, but they've gone very loose and don't stay on the earpiece well anymore. Therefore I'd like to try out some other tips. So far I've tried Westones Star and Tru-Fit tips, but au don't like the sound as much in either case, and I've tried the supplied Complys and liked the sound, but they get greasy and too squishy quickly and are very expensive to replace if I lose one.
So my question is, what is the tip that gives at least the same isolation as the biflange, has a wider bore for the sound did that I like, and will last better than the other tips that I've already tried?
Thanks in advance smily_headphones1.gif

FWIW, you'll find my opinion here, under "Third Party Ear Tips". As far as I remember the Earsonics biflanges aren't that expensive and can be ordered from their site (and/or possibly amazon.com). Yes, 2 EUR per pair (s or m)


Edited by Aero Dynamik - 5/10/15 at 2:39am
post #1476 of 1479
I went ahead and ordered replacement biflanges, I hadn't realised they were so cheap smily_headphones1.gif thanks
Edited by NawiLlih - 5/10/15 at 8:59am
post #1477 of 1479
I love the sound of sm64 and after trying many tips i always go for the biflanges
post #1478 of 1479
Yeah, now the new tips are fitted, they're back to that great SM64 sound smily_headphones1.gif
post #1479 of 1479
Quote:
Originally Posted by NawiLlih View Post

Yeah, now the new tips are fitted, they're back to that great SM64 sound smily_headphones1.gif

Great! Sometimes it's good to be on the European side of the Atlantic ocean! ;)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Earsonics SM64: The Impressions Thread