Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Earsonics SM64: The Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Earsonics SM64: The Impressions Thread - Page 88

post #1306 of 1316
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket1961 View Post

Hi Guys,

I bought a pair of Earsonics SM64 IEM's a couple of months ago and I'm very happy with them.  To be honest I've always used portable over ear headphones previous as I thought IEM's were tinny and lacked bass.  The SM64's totally blew this theory apart.  Prior to purchasing these IEM's I did read some professional reviews and Average Joe's on headfi.

Cheers Rod

Best 3 BA universal even better than my Se846 no fight a champion that stand out among all.
post #1307 of 1316

Looks like Earsonics went with the flow and also designed an IEM with adjustable bass.
That's cool, I guess.

post #1308 of 1316
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Looks like Earsonics went with the flow and also designed an IEM with adjustable bass.
That's cool, I guess.

I'm more interested by the "ES Premium Signature" tagline tbh :P

post #1309 of 1316
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket1961 View Post
 

Hi Guys,

 

I bought a pair of Earsonics SM64 IEM's a couple of months ago and I'm very happy with them.  To be honest I've always used portable over ear headphones previous as I thought IEM's were tinny and lacked bass.  The SM64's totally blew this theory apart.  Prior to purchasing these IEM's I did read some professional reviews and Average Joe's on headfi.

 

Cheers Rod

Congrats! If you ask me you now own one of the best sounding IEMs on the planet, the SM64, and I have a few other IEMs to compare with (see my profile). Not only is it a fantastic phone but it also has a unique sound feature that none of my other phones have, not even my most expensive. I will be posting about that unique sound feature eventually to see if you other guys agree or disagree with me. Meanwhile you may want to guess what that is! Clue; that feature is best heard or noticed when you switch to the SM64 after having listened to any other IEM for a while.

post #1310 of 1316
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero Dynamik View Post
 

Congrats! If you ask me you now own one of the best sounding IEMs on the planet, the SM64, and I have a few other IEMs to compare with (see my profile). Not only is it a fantastic phone but it also has a unique sound feature that none of my other phones have, not even my most expensive. I will be posting about that unique sound feature eventually to see if you other guys agree or disagree with me. Meanwhile you may want to guess what that is! Clue; that feature is best heard or noticed when you switch to the SM64 after having listened to any other IEM for a while.

I'm genuinely intrigued - any chance you could spill what you mean? 

post #1311 of 1316
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero Dynamik View Post
 

Congrats! If you ask me you now own one of the best sounding IEMs on the planet, the SM64, and I have a few other IEMs to compare with (see my profile). Not only is it a fantastic phone but it also has a unique sound feature that none of my other phones have, not even my most expensive. I will be posting about that unique sound feature eventually to see if you other guys agree or disagree with me. Meanwhile you may want to guess what that is! Clue; that feature is best heard or noticed when you switch to the SM64 after having listened to any other IEM for a while.

The dreadful 5khz dip? :rolleyes:

post #1312 of 1316
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

The dreadful 5khz dip? :rolleyes:

DOn't tell me we've lost you to that ridiculousness as well...

post #1313 of 1316
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmorterlaing View Post
 

DOn't tell me we've lost you to that ridiculousness as well...

I was being sarcastic :beerchug:

post #1314 of 1316
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

I was being sarcastic beerchug.gif
The Countdown Start......
post #1315 of 1316

Just saw these

 

VELVET Premium Signature

3 different sound signatures

Price: $798 USD

 

 

 


Edited by Sopp - Today at 10:31 am
post #1316 of 1316

Is any one interested in having the Velvet on tour in USA? 

Anyone interested email me please trush@musicaacoustics.com

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Earsonics SM64: The Impressions Thread