- 234 Posts. Joined 4/2009
- Location: Winston-Salem, NC & Taiwan
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Noob went and gone dun it again. I need some help/recommendations, not digging my new HD 598s. Last post on 8/13/13 at 9:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones ~$100-250 with good soundstage for most genres, but mainly metal? Last post on 12/19/12 at 8:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) - Page 7post #91 of 32032/18/13 at 11:33amYes, can the mods cleanup this thread a little bit?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #92 of 32032/18/13 at 1:34pm
T1 for $200 offpost #93 of 32032/18/13 at 4:14pmQuote:
Oh my god, I think I missed it...Do you have any other trustworthy ebay sellers for selling the "Open Box" products?
Edited by Ckc4043 - 2/18/13 at 4:17pmpost #94 of 32032/18/13 at 4:15pm
Excuse me, except vinomation and buydig, which websites or other ebay sellers are the well-known for selling the refurbished open dynamic headphones like sennheiser, audio-tech, Beyerdynamic, AKG? Thank you. Because I am on the fence, I miss the deal of Beyerdynamic one for $149....
Edited by Ckc4043 - 2/18/13 at 4:21pmpost #95 of 32032/18/13 at 5:29pm
Sandisk Sansa Fuze+ 8GB MP3 Player, $31.99post #96 of 32032/18/13 at 5:30pmpost #97 of 32032/18/13 at 5:47pm
These may be incredibly bad, no name in ear phones, but the price is right (free!), what's to lose?post #98 of 32032/18/13 at 5:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by doctorjazz
These may be incredibly bad, no name in ear phones, but the price is right (free!), what's to lose?
Shipping kills the deal
Edited by RoMee - 2/18/13 at 5:56pmpost #99 of 32032/18/13 at 6:42pmI was just browsing on amazon and came across vsonic gr07 for $107 shipped new fulfilled by amazon I can't post a link since I'm on my phone but is this a good deal I'm very tempted to buy these. It looks like its the original version not the mkii. I think ima do it the worse that happens is I return them amazon is great about returns.post #100 of 32032/18/13 at 6:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by Frankie007
I was just browsing on amazon and came across vsonic gr07 for $107 shipped new fulfilled by amazon I can't post a link since I'm on my phone but is this a good deal I'm very tempted to buy these. It looks like its the original version not the mkii. I think ima do it the worse that happens is I return them amazon is great about returns.
I couldn't find it but wish I could! First version was awesome.post #101 of 32032/18/13 at 7:00pmpost #102 of 32032/18/13 at 7:32pmI was about to buy the ckn70s, but with the gr07s at the same price Im conflicted. Anyone have thoughts on which is a better bang for the buck?
Since many dont have the 70s, how about gr07 vs the ckn50. That will give me an approximate comparison.post #103 of 32032/18/13 at 7:47pmpost #104 of 32032/18/13 at 8:02pmpost #105 of 32032/18/13 at 8:28pm
Audio Technica ATH-AD700 Open-air Dynamic Audiophile Headphones
Good condition to like new condition $60.55-$64
Is a good deal for this headphone?
Which condition will come with the original packaging in the highest possibility?
I should buy the one without the description that is the best for me because that one is better than other two $63.91 one with descriptions?
There are three $63.91 in like new condition.
One is repackaging. Another is damaged packaging. The last one is without any description.
Edited by Ckc4043 - 2/18/13 at 8:32pm
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 11 seconds ago
- › The Apex Teton Review and Impressions Thread 23 seconds ago
- › Positional audio for new guys. 23 seconds ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 34 seconds ago
- › A Concise View of Why The ATH-M50 is No Longer King 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD518 HD558 HD598 Support Thread 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X5 firmware 2.20 download and discussion 2 minutes ago
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › The Nameless Guide To PC Gaming Audio (with binaural headphone... 3 minutes ago
- › 2.1 Computer Speakers. 3 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)