Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) - Page 57  

post #841 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by devhen View Post

 

What's the problem with these?


http://www.head-fi.org/t/625015/sony-has-new-headphones-mdr-1r/2010

post #842 of 3203

I gotta stop reading this thread.  Bought 7 cans past few weeks and didn't even bother to open them.  Shame on me.

post #843 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovehurts View Post

I gotta stop reading this thread.  Bought 7 cans past few weeks and didn't even bother to open them.  Shame on me.

Can you adopt me? I'm sure my wife won't mind.
post #844 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovehurts View Post

I gotta stop reading this thread.  Bought 7 cans past few weeks and didn't even bother to open them.  Shame on me.

 

You should open and use those headphones quickly.  To date, the only semi-recent headphone that I've known to have gone up in value is the Denon AH-D2000, 5000 and 7000 series.  Time's a ticking.

post #845 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by KetchupNinja View Post


There's a D5000 for sale right now in the FS/T forum.  He's asking $525.00, here is the link:

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/655862/denon-ah-d5000-headphone-like-new

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggahwhat View Post

 

not worth it save your mmoney

Well worth it. Spend your "mmoney." The D5000 is a terrific HP and the replacement version of it is something like $700. If you can find a "like new" set for $500ish you'll be glad you made the investment.

post #846 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennito View Post

 

Well worth it. Spend your "mmoney." The D5000 is a terrific HP and the replacement version of it is something like $700. If you can find a "like new" set for $500ish you'll be glad you made the investment.

+1 

 

I got mine pair in like new condition for only $455 and I would have paid $100 more after I saw how beautiful they were and the sound is jaw dropping. I keep thinking about selling them because I could get more than what I paid for them but I can't bring myself to part with them. Only way I give them up is if I get the D7k's and like them more than the 5k's. 

post #847 of 3203

On that note, does anyone know where you can get JMoney pads? Or are the angled pads from Lawton Audio better?? Does anyone have any experience with either and where is the best place to pick them up. 

post #848 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by wje View Post

 

You should open and use those headphones quickly.  To date, the only semi-recent headphone that I've known to have gone up in value is the Denon AH-D2000, 5000 and 7000 series.  Time's a ticking.


Funny, I sold all the headphones I started out with recently and they had all gone up. The Sony XB700's and Sleek Audio SA6's in particular sold for much more than I paid for them....

post #849 of 3203
Originally Posted by DemonFox View Post

On that note, does anyone know where you can get JMoney pads? Or are the angled pads from Lawton Audio better?? Does anyone have any experience with either and where is the best place to pick them up. 

At this point, the only J$ pads available would be pre-owned. They crop up from time to time on the For Sale forum here.

post #850 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by wje View Post

 

You should open and use those headphones quickly.  To date, the only semi-recent headphone that I've known to have gone up in value is the Denon AH-D2000, 5000 and 7000 series.  Time's a ticking.


I'm glad I got both of the Denon top tier here at home, D5000 & D7000 definitely worth the money, can only see these phones going up in price as time goes by. L3000.gif

post #851 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonears View Post

At this point, the only J$ pads available would be pre-owned. They crop up from time to time on the For Sale forum here.

Ok thanks, I'll keep an eye out for them.
post #852 of 3203

Creative online store is having a storewide sale on selected products.

 

Use coupon code - 13SPRING for 25% off

 

http://us.store.creative.com/index.html

post #853 of 3203

Moon-Audio is having a massive sale. If you've got a facebook, make sure to like them, they post a ton of deals.

post #854 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff View Post

Moon-Audio is having a massive sale. If you've got a facebook, make sure to like them, they post a ton of deals.


For those of us who don't do Facebook, would you provide some details?

post #855 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG Jag View Post


For those of us who don't do Facebook, would you provide some details?

 

I haven't found anything unusual on their FB page.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)