Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) - Page 6  

post #76 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonFox View Post


That's easy, I'd go DT990/250 Pro's from Beyerdynamic

Look at this on eBay:

Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones DT990Pro DT990 PROAUDIOSTAR --

http://bit.ly/Y0G0Lc





Sent from my iPhone
 
I see. By the way, someone sell the refurbished one about $150.
 
 
Is this seller legit?
post #77 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonFox View Post


That's easy, I'd go DT990/250 Pro's from Beyerdynamic

Look at this on eBay:

Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones DT990Pro DT990 PROAUDIOSTAR --

http://bit.ly/Y0G0Lc


Sent from my iPhone

 

** Please post the direct link to the deal itself.  Don't post a link through your site so  you can collect statistics on those who click on the deal.  In a sense, this is the use of an "affiliate" link, which is prohibited.

 

Direct link to the deal:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/300861746962

post #78 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonFox View Post

Some may have been thinking that Razor had an exclusion on the HD650's but they do not and here's the proof


How did you get the coupon code to work? I thought it was excluded and didn't work for me
post #79 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by ieatlotsofrice View Post


How did you get the coupon code to work? I thought it was excluded and didn't work for me


Same here , didnt work for me. Maybe its only available on mobile?


Edited by musiclife - 2/21/13 at 12:43pm
post #80 of 3203

I was under the impression that the cods would work for all for a limited time, month of Jan or Feb something like that

post #81 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by musiclife View Post


Same here , didnt work for me. Maybe its only available on mobile?

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ieatlotsofrice View Post


How did you get the coupon code to work? I thought it was excluded and didn't work for me

 

Have you tried recently? www.razordogaudio.com said the coupon codes RAZORDOG50 and RAZORDOG100 worked on everything till March 31. No exclusions.

post #82 of 3203

Tried it again just now and it works! Unfortunately, I'll need to hold off since i need to pay for tuition still =_________=  Thanks for the update imackler :) 

post #83 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by wje View Post

 

** Please post the direct link to the deal itself.  Don't post a link through your site so  you can collect statistics on those who click on the deal.  In a sense, this is the use of an "affiliate" link, which is prohibited.

 

Direct link to the deal:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/300861746962


I was using the "Share" link on the eBay app through my phone so its not coming from any site of my own or is it any kind of affiliate link nor is it collecting states unless you you count the page views on eBay. Not really sure what the issue is here??

 

On a side note I wish I did own eBay, but I probably wouldn't need to be roaming the deals thread no would I :)

post #84 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by ieatlotsofrice View Post


How did you get the coupon code to work? I thought it was excluded and didn't work for me


I think they recently lifted all the restrictions because of the popularity of the sale so why not make an already amazing sale even better.  I tried to get the HD650's when the deal first started but I was blocked from using the coupon so instead I re-bought the HE-400's but now I kinda wish I would have waited a week or two later but oh well, happens.

post #85 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonFox View Post


I think they recently lifted all the restrictions because of the popularity of the sale so why not make an already amazing sale even better.  I tried to get the HD650's when the deal first started but I was blocked from using the coupon so instead I re-bought the HE-400's but now I kinda wish I would have waited a week or two later but oh well, happens.


You interested in a trade my good man?

post #86 of 3203

Have not heard much about these on here, but they get good Amazon reviews...

 

Seems to basically be a much better alternative to (awful) Beats at the fraction of the price.

 

The Pioneer STEEZ 808 SE-MJ751I has leveled off at $50 on Amazon:  http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B007TW93CI

 

 

..

post #87 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckc4043 View Post
 


Yes:  Proaudiostar is the cheapest for " Open box" products.  Also Cobrasonics is the cheapest for the DT770/80  $149 constant, But he only list them 2 at a time. And has none listed right now. 

post #88 of 3203
Subscribed
post #89 of 3203
post #90 of 3203

You wanna know what's amazing? I subscribed to this thread without posting about it :P

 

Anyway, don't know if it was posted in the last thread, Monoprice.com has a coupon you can apply at checkout (CATALOG12) to get 10% off.

 

It lasts till the end of the year, but it also says there's one limit per customer, so I don't know how they determine that (credit card, account, etc.).

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)