Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) - Page 30  

post #436 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananaheadlin View Post

Westone 3 currently $249 on Amazon new! Lowest on Amazon, I believe.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001MBLBXQ

You're close, the lowest ever is $248 so for only a dollar more this is a great deal
post #437 of 3203
The new Denons just keep falling.
D600's new on Amazon for only $373 and used for just $276! Still not great cans but the lower they go the more sense they'll make.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00858I4F2/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1362240227&sr=8-1&pi=SL75
post #438 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonFox View Post

The new Denons just keep falling.
D600's new on Amazon for only $373 and used for just $276! Still not great cans but the lower they go the more sense they'll make.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00858I4F2/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1362240227&sr=8-1&pi=SL75

 

I keep wanting to try these. But the not-entirely-positive reviews have made me gun-shy.

post #439 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananaheadlin View Post

Westone 3 currently $249 on Amazon new! Lowest on Amazon, I believe.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001MBLBXQ

 

Desktop view link, not mobile:

 

http://www.amazon.com/Westone-3-Headphones-in-ear-ear-bud/dp/B001MBLBXQ

post #440 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by dida2012 View Post

 

Desktop view link, not mobile:

 

http://www.amazon.com/Westone-3-Headphones-in-ear-ear-bud/dp/B001MBLBXQ


Or just buy from JR.com and save another $10 w/ coupon code MADNESS.

post #441 of 3203
Subbed
post #442 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by teofilrocks View Post

 

I keep wanting to try these. But the not-entirely-positive reviews have made me gun-shy.

 

I have never used this vendor before, but factory refurbished D600s for $299:

 

http://www.accessories4less.com/make-a-store/item/DENAHD600/DENON-AH-D600-Music-Maniac-Over-Ear-Headphones-Black/1.html?c=wg#!more

post #443 of 3203

Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro $159

 

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008XEYT48

post #444 of 3203
post #445 of 3203

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HiFiMan-HE-500-Headphones-/160984187028?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item257b67c094

 

 

He-500 for $500, looks just barely used. They will sell fast. 

post #446 of 3203
Quote:

 

 
 
He-500 for $500, looks just barely used. They will sell fast.

 

Wow, I was literally late by 10 seconds. I refreshed the page and it was still there, then when I paid for it, it was gone! So sad.

 

Great find. 


Edited by Bananaheadlin - 3/2/13 at 4:55pm
post #447 of 3203
Amazon warehouse deal have v moda lp $60*$63, tempting
post #448 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by devhen View Post

Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro $159

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008XEYT48

Wow, I haven't even received my a900x's yet and I'm oh so tempted to pick these up again. They're ok but not worth the $199 price tag but $159 is right in the proper price range. Can't believe they are still 10 left
post #449 of 3203

sub

post #450 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananaheadlin View Post

 

Wow, I was literally late by 10 seconds. I refreshed the page and it was still there, then when I paid for it, it was gone! So sad.

 

Great find. 

 

The person should have sold their HE-500s here in the F/S section.  They could have saved 9% in Ebay fees.  That particular seller has quite a bit of audio currently listed - amps, Klipsch subwoofers, etc. - so they are some sort of enthusiast.  It was probably some guy's wife selling off his toys following a divorce.  When that happens, the gear usually goes at a pretty good price.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)