I was in meetings all afternoon and totally missed the Pro900 deal. That's what I get for walking away from HeadFi for a few hours. Now someone please tell me my DT-990 are better anyway. I literally missed that deal by 2 minutes.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Noob went and gone dun it again. I need some help/recommendations, not digging my new HD 598s. Last post on 8/13/13 at 9:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones ~$100-250 with good soundstage for most genres, but mainly metal? Last post on 12/19/12 at 8:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 11/21/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION The first I heard about RHA (or Reid Heath Acoustics) was a thread on Head-Fi calling for...
FIIO'S E11K KILIMANJARO 2 INTRODUCTION Fiio is a Chinese maker of audio equipment that has become well known for offering good gear at highly competitive prices. With a lineup of...
AKG K3003 is an important milestone in the development of IEM. It’s THE FIRST universal fit IEM that successfully combines dynamic driver and balance armature technology together. After owning them...
Had this little player for sometime now recently purchased the X1 and comparing them both im still sold on the DX50 although I still like my X1 but I still find the sound seperation on the DX50...
Disclaimer: I received this unit for review purpose as a part of the Australasian tour. The unit is owned by Paul (Brooko). Thank you for making this happen. Summary: This is the...
The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) - Page 26
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #377 of 32032/28/13 at 2:02pmpost #378 of 32032/28/13 at 2:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by musicinmymind
Ultrasone PRO 900 S-Logic Surround Sound Professional Headphones - Black
for next 52 min only
Crap!! How did I miss this!?! I would have turned right around and sold then but still that was a great great dealpost #379 of 32032/28/13 at 2:22pmQuote:
No they are not better than the Pros..naa nana naanaa
I am truly sad you missed the deal man.post #380 of 32032/28/13 at 2:41pmQuote:
The 990's are more comfy and are better for gaming and movies but for $199 You can't buy a better closed can. The extra velour pads the extra cables the case the demo CD and oh, they will ratter your Madulla!!! King of sub bass right therepost #381 of 32032/28/13 at 2:41pmpost #383 of 32032/28/13 at 2:58pmQuote:
I should have done that. I saw the counter ticking under 4 minutes and panicked. And I had just gotten DT770-80's as my designated bass heavy closed cans.post #384 of 32032/28/13 at 3:03pmpost #385 of 32032/28/13 at 4:37pm
Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone $ 90..
Actually, I want to buy this. But I am still waiting for warehouse deal...post #386 of 32032/28/13 at 6:31pm
And here I thought I was smarter than that.Quote:Originally Posted by Ckc4043
Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone $ 90..
Actually, I want to buy this. But I am still waiting for warehouse deal...
They've been at that price for a while, since they discontinued them. I'd pick up a pair if they didn't have the durability issues.post #387 of 32032/28/13 at 6:36pm
OMG!!! I was just about to buy the ultrasone pro 900 for $300 :(!!!!!!!!!! mann, that's what i get for eating dinner early :(! that had to be the sadness thing ever... is the lightening deal at least on used items, so I can feel better? lol.post #388 of 32032/28/13 at 6:41pmQuote:
Just wait for them to pop up in the classifieds. I'm sure someone won't like them ;)post #389 of 32032/28/13 at 6:55pm
Did you know they were on sale now on TTVJ audio??post #390 of 32032/28/13 at 7:04pm
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › REVIEW: HiFiman HM-601 45 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Recommendations: GR07 Classic vs Dunu DN-1000 vs... 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW DannyBai's take on the new Yamaha EPH... 3 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 4 minutes ago
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes 5 minutes ago
- › Some HOT Science From Synergistic Research 6 minutes ago
- › AudioValve RKV-II (OTL amp) (2014 version) + AudioValve Box... 8 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 13 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 15 minutes ago
- › RHA T10i by Brooko
- › FiiO E11K by thatonenoob
- › AKG K3003 by GUO XIAOZHOU
- › iBasso DX50 DAP by AudioGG
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Joinhandmade Jelly Ear In Ear Headphones by thatonenoob
- › Grado Statement Series GS1000i Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MrTechAgent
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by twelvebears
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by twelvebears
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)