I was in meetings all afternoon and totally missed the Pro900 deal. That's what I get for walking away from HeadFi for a few hours. Now someone please tell me my DT-990 are better anyway. I literally missed that deal by 2 minutes.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Noob went and gone dun it again. I need some help/recommendations, not digging my new HD 598s. Last post on 8/13/13 at 9:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones ~$100-250 with good soundstage for most genres, but mainly metal? Last post on 12/19/12 at 8:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
Background and listening experience: I bought these as a complementary headphone for my ZMF Vibros. I wanted something open and I've been curious about Audio Technica for a while. In the past, I've...
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) - Page 26
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #377 of 32032/28/13 at 2:02pmpost #378 of 32032/28/13 at 2:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by musicinmymind
Ultrasone PRO 900 S-Logic Surround Sound Professional Headphones - Black
for next 52 min only
Crap!! How did I miss this!?! I would have turned right around and sold then but still that was a great great dealpost #379 of 32032/28/13 at 2:22pmQuote:
No they are not better than the Pros..naa nana naanaa
I am truly sad you missed the deal man.post #380 of 32032/28/13 at 2:41pmQuote:
The 990's are more comfy and are better for gaming and movies but for $199 You can't buy a better closed can. The extra velour pads the extra cables the case the demo CD and oh, they will ratter your Madulla!!! King of sub bass right therepost #381 of 32032/28/13 at 2:41pmpost #383 of 32032/28/13 at 2:58pmQuote:
I should have done that. I saw the counter ticking under 4 minutes and panicked. And I had just gotten DT770-80's as my designated bass heavy closed cans.post #384 of 32032/28/13 at 3:03pmpost #385 of 32032/28/13 at 4:37pm
Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone $ 90..
Actually, I want to buy this. But I am still waiting for warehouse deal...post #386 of 32032/28/13 at 6:31pm
And here I thought I was smarter than that.Quote:Originally Posted by Ckc4043
Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone $ 90..
Actually, I want to buy this. But I am still waiting for warehouse deal...
They've been at that price for a while, since they discontinued them. I'd pick up a pair if they didn't have the durability issues.post #387 of 32032/28/13 at 6:36pm
OMG!!! I was just about to buy the ultrasone pro 900 for $300 :(!!!!!!!!!! mann, that's what i get for eating dinner early :(! that had to be the sadness thing ever... is the lightening deal at least on used items, so I can feel better? lol.post #388 of 32032/28/13 at 6:41pmQuote:
Just wait for them to pop up in the classifieds. I'm sure someone won't like them ;)post #389 of 32032/28/13 at 6:55pm
Did you know they were on sale now on TTVJ audio??post #390 of 32032/28/13 at 7:04pm
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Destiny 11 seconds ago
- › High-res music - your listening experience 43 seconds ago
- › New Ultrasone Edition 5 hinted in the Fujiya Avice Autumn Festival... 1 minute ago
- › Bottlehead Amplifier Discussion / Comparison Thread: Crack, SEX &... 1 minute ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT880Pro vs Shure SRH1440 3 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › TURNTABLE SETUP Questions thread - don't start a new thread, ASK... 4 minutes ago
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)