I was in meetings all afternoon and totally missed the Pro900 deal. That's what I get for walking away from HeadFi for a few hours. Now someone please tell me my DT-990 are better anyway. I literally missed that deal by 2 minutes.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ i.e. Don't start a new thread: ask for... Last post on Today at 2:15 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - No affiliate links permitted! Last post on Today at 9:37 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Noob went and gone dun it again. I need some help/recommendations, not digging my new HD 598s. Last post on 1/10/13 at 5:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones ~$100-250 with good soundstage for most genres, but mainly metal? Last post on 12/19/12 at 8:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)
Edited on 5/13/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)Edited on 12/28/12
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Edited on 12/28/12
Introduction The ASG-2 is Aurisonics' second (official) foray into the world of iems. The guys over at Aurisonics cater primarily to the music professional crowd, and their products are...
My opinions Sound The sound produced by the HD558 is rich, a bit light, and isn't bloated with bass which is a good thing. It has a crisp treble and punchy bass, very great...
Introduction In the past 2 years VentureCraft has been successfully creating amps and DAC/Amp packaged components with their GD-03, Go-DAP 4.0 for iPhone 4(s), and Go-DAP X for their...
A friend of mine needed a new headphone, which was cheap, closed and good sounding. I said to him, dream on friend it will be very tough to find a headphone with those criteria. But then after...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the K550. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The AKG K550...
The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) - Page 26
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #377 of 19262/28/13 at 2:02pmpost #378 of 19262/28/13 at 2:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by musicinmymind
Ultrasone PRO 900 S-Logic Surround Sound Professional Headphones - Black
for next 52 min only
Crap!! How did I miss this!?! I would have turned right around and sold then but still that was a great great dealpost #379 of 19262/28/13 at 2:22pmQuote:
No they are not better than the Pros..naa nana naanaa
I am truly sad you missed the deal man.post #380 of 19262/28/13 at 2:41pmQuote:
The 990's are more comfy and are better for gaming and movies but for $199 You can't buy a better closed can. The extra velour pads the extra cables the case the demo CD and oh, they will ratter your Madulla!!! King of sub bass right therepost #381 of 19262/28/13 at 2:41pmpost #382 of 19262/28/13 at 2:50pmpost #383 of 19262/28/13 at 2:58pmQuote:
I should have done that. I saw the counter ticking under 4 minutes and panicked. And I had just gotten DT770-80's as my designated bass heavy closed cans.post #384 of 19262/28/13 at 3:03pmQuote:
Lol, exactly as amazon wanted you to do. They own you now.post #385 of 19262/28/13 at 4:37pm
Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone $ 90..
Actually, I want to buy this. But I am still waiting for warehouse deal...post #386 of 19262/28/13 at 6:31pm
And here I thought I was smarter than that.Quote:Originally Posted by Ckc4043
Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone $ 90..
Actually, I want to buy this. But I am still waiting for warehouse deal...
They've been at that price for a while, since they discontinued them. I'd pick up a pair if they didn't have the durability issues.post #387 of 19262/28/13 at 6:36pm
OMG!!! I was just about to buy the ultrasone pro 900 for $300 :(!!!!!!!!!! mann, that's what i get for eating dinner early :(! that had to be the sadness thing ever... is the lightening deal at least on used items, so I can feel better? lol.post #388 of 19262/28/13 at 6:41pmQuote:
Just wait for them to pop up in the classifieds. I'm sure someone won't like them ;)post #389 of 19262/28/13 at 6:55pmpost #390 of 19262/28/13 at 7:04pmQuote:
What is the durability issues? Thanks.
- The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)
- › Android phones and USB DACs 57 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Bifrost Uber Analog Upgrade 1 minute ago
- › Corda Cross-1 crossfeed unit. Price includes shipping and paypal 1 minute ago
- › Xonar Essence One Muses Edition 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 thread 2 minutes ago
- › How to Discern Reals from Clones? 2 minutes ago
- › Quadlon QX50 - Metal housing, dual driver, detechable cable for 39... 2 minutes ago
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal! 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-40/N Gold | Quad Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones... by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-4SL by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by a_recording
- › Aune T1 by teb1013
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner) by joe