Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) - Page 21  

post #301 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xprime4 View Post

the sansa clip+ is double the price on newegg.ca, and canadian can't order from newegg.com

that's not fair... as usual frown.gif

Thank you for the deal. Do you guys know where I can buy mircosd or mirco hdsc card slot card for the cheapest price since 4gb is not enough for me? Thanks. Also, which one is the cheapest for these three types of memory cards for this mp3 players. I am glad for your help.
post #302 of 3203

A set of amperiors from amazon for $174 shipped which I think is a great deal. Sold by a 3rd party though he has a 92% rating, but it has the warranty included. 

 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0070U6NIG/ref=sr_1_101_olp?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1361942217&sr=1-101&keywords=headphones&condition=used

post #303 of 3203
Thread Starter 

Just to remind people:

 

GROUP BUY SITES ARE NOT PERMITTED.

 

Thankyou.

post #304 of 3203
Newegg has Klipsch Image E1 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphone for $44.99 - $27 with promo code AFNJ0281 = $17.99 + free shipping. Thanks yuugotserved

Amazon also has this deal for $18. Free shipping with Prime (free student accounts available) or if you spend $25 or more. Thanks Badillac

from slick deal

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?SID=I2vEmoDBEeK9dKpGMlI0_AmxM8_uNiS3_I2M_0_0&AID=10440897&PID=1225267&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-cables-_-na-_-na&Item=N82E16826779042&cm_sp=

http://www.amazon.com/Klipsch-Image-E1-In-Ear-Headphones/dp/B007RM0X38?t=slicinc-20&tag=slicinc-20&ascsubtag=QtFJ1oDBEeKy1ebHJGciMAmxM8_uNiS3_I2M_0_0
post #305 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjazz View Post

People are gaga over the AD900x on the Discovery thread...is this similar?

 

Originally Posted by jeffsax View Post


ATH-A900X for $129.99?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Audio-Technica-ATH-A900X-Audiophile-Closed-Back-Dynamic-Headphones-Black-/310589190698?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item48508ef22a

is this real of fake?

 

Closed vs open cans, not the same.

post #306 of 3203

For 72 hours only newegg has the Sennheiser CX150 Earbuds for $14.99

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=26-106-589&nm_mc=EMC-GD022713&cm_mmc=EMC-GD022713-_-index-_-Item-_-26-106-589

 

 

 


Edited by Ardy - 2/27/13 at 3:04am
post #307 of 3203
Thread Starter 

I've updated the first post with the rules for the thread, just to let everyone know. smile.gif

post #308 of 3203

Hope it wasn't something i did in the post above yours......

Oh and sub me..:)

post #309 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardy View Post

For 72 hours only newegg has the Sennheiser CX150 Earbuds for $14.99
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=26-106-589&nm_mc=EMC-GD022713&cm_mmc=EMC-GD022713-_-index-_-Item-_-26-106-589



Is it worth $15? I am currently using Ultimate Ears 200vi .
post #310 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckc4043 View Post

Is it worth $15? I am currently using Ultimate Ears 200vi .

Sennheiser is always a safe buy, I had the cx-200 which are almost the same and I like them for what they are. If you're really trying to get rid of the UEs then why not?
post #311 of 3203

Hey guys, I just found this amazing deal ! Sony SA5000 at $112.64 for a minimum of 4. But because this is too cheap, I suspect it is a scam... But I hope not. Can somebody pleaseeee veryfy this?

http://kowaritech.com/index.php?route=product/product&filter_name=headphones&product_id=62012

post #312 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidbabe View Post

Hey guys, I just found this amazing deal ! Sony SA5000 at $112.64 for a minimum of 4. But because this is too cheap, I suspect it is a scam... But I hope not. Can somebody pleaseeee veryfy this?

http://kowaritech.com/index.php?route=product/product&filter_name=headphones&product_id=62012


when you put it in the cart, it says minimum order quantity 4 (!) uh.....yeah, I'd just stay away from that one. Seems a little shady, like those wholesale sites that sell Chinese knock-offs

post #313 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxanex View Post


when you put it in the cart, it says minimum order quantity 4 (!) uh.....yeah, I'd just stay away from that one. Seems a little shady, like those wholesale sites that sell Chinese knock-offs

Huh?  I was able to add just one headphone to the cart.

 

post #314 of 3203

Anyone got a coupon for the Orpheus? 

 

 

deadhorse.gif

post #315 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarti View Post

Huh?  I was able to add just one headphone to the cart.

 


try to checkout and you will see

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)