Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Noob went and gone dun it again. I need some help/recommendations, not digging my new HD 598s. Last post on 8/13/13 at 9:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones ~$100-250 with good soundstage for most genres, but mainly metal? Last post on 12/19/12 at 8:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/6/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/5/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
Coming from Tascam US-144 to Audio GD .. Here is the story. A few years ago I discovered the magic world of listening to headphones. The reason for that is the ease of computer hifi. I...
I will first start by declaring that I'm no audiophile, and that this is just a review coming from an average consumer. I know a lot of you will facepalm by my review, but I will post it...
The CAL! 2 is a big improvement over the first version. Creative brands this as a "premium headphone" on the box, but is it? First thing I noticed was the soundstage. It's MUCH better than...
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) - Page 3post #31 of 32032/16/13 at 11:35am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 32032/16/13 at 11:37ampost #33 of 32032/16/13 at 11:48ampost #34 of 32032/16/13 at 12:14pmpost #35 of 32032/16/13 at 12:23pmpost #36 of 32032/16/13 at 12:28pmpost #37 of 32032/16/13 at 12:35pmpost #38 of 32032/16/13 at 12:50pmpost #39 of 32032/16/13 at 1:23pmpost #40 of 32032/16/13 at 2:17pm
Guys, you don't have to post to subscribe. There are icons on the top and bottom of every page in the thread to subscribe.
Here are some deals I've found/am considering:
DT 990 Like-New from SonicSense on Amazon for 160.
AKG Q701 on AmazonWarehouse for 180 in good and like-new.post #41 of 32032/16/13 at 2:17pmpost #42 of 32032/16/13 at 4:20pmpost #43 of 32032/16/13 at 4:48pmQuote:post #44 of 32032/16/13 at 4:52pmBy the way, what is the meaning of "bstock"?
When i see this headphone in this website, i am confused. Is a good deal for that? I am on the fence.post #45 of 32032/16/13 at 5:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by Ckc4043
By the way, what is the meaning of "bstock"?
When i see this headphone in this website, i am confused. Is a good deal for that? I am on the fence.
That looks exactly like the old dakmart website, and they are not listed on Sennheiser's website as an authorized online retailer, so I would be hesitant to buy from them. Maybe someone else has heard of that site...
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Frequencies, Hertz-es, Ohm-ses..tired of them ? Visit the FUN... 19 seconds ago
- › Looking for portable closed headphones 36 seconds ago
- › Hiss when playing 24 bit files through computer and headphones? 1 minute ago
- › The Stax Thread III 1 minute ago
- › My ATH-M50's are crackling :( Help please! 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › Rate the video games you're currently playing 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 3 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd Master 9 Preamp & Headphone amp by staalf
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi