Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Noob went and gone dun it again. I need some help/recommendations, not digging my new HD 598s. Last post on 8/13/13 at 9:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones ~$100-250 with good soundstage for most genres, but mainly metal? Last post on 12/19/12 at 8:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
They sound nice and have lot of bass.. the wire is cheap but did not break for now but for intensive use im sure it will.... The treble is killing my ear seriously i may have got a...
The sound of master 1s is trully great for its size, especially the lower end. As you can see the NOS arrived with deteriorated ear pad and it still sound good with lot of bass extension. Even...
Using TheHeadphoneList's Review Format Below Accessories - 3/5 You get a semi-hard case with a felt-like exterior that zips up and 3 different sized tips to help fit your ears....
Brainwavz HM9 is a portable / foldable, super comfortable headphone priced at $150 USD ($119 at the time of writting on Amazon) that surely grabs attention including mine, with it's stylish...
Ok guys, here's my take on the SennGrados... First of all, I would like to mention that these are not my personal cans, they are on loan to me as part of a tour that's spreading the word on...
The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) - Page 3post #31 of 32032/16/13 at 11:35am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 32032/16/13 at 11:37ampost #33 of 32032/16/13 at 11:48ampost #34 of 32032/16/13 at 12:14pmpost #35 of 32032/16/13 at 12:23pmpost #36 of 32032/16/13 at 12:28pmpost #37 of 32032/16/13 at 12:35pmpost #38 of 32032/16/13 at 12:50pmpost #39 of 32032/16/13 at 1:23pmpost #40 of 32032/16/13 at 2:17pm
Guys, you don't have to post to subscribe. There are icons on the top and bottom of every page in the thread to subscribe.
Here are some deals I've found/am considering:
DT 990 Like-New from SonicSense on Amazon for 160.
AKG Q701 on AmazonWarehouse for 180 in good and like-new.post #41 of 32032/16/13 at 2:17pmpost #42 of 32032/16/13 at 4:20pmpost #43 of 32032/16/13 at 4:48pmQuote:post #44 of 32032/16/13 at 4:52pmBy the way, what is the meaning of "bstock"?
When i see this headphone in this website, i am confused. Is a good deal for that? I am on the fence.post #45 of 32032/16/13 at 5:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by Ckc4043
By the way, what is the meaning of "bstock"?
When i see this headphone in this website, i am confused. Is a good deal for that? I am on the fence.
That looks exactly like the old dakmart website, and they are not listed on Sennheiser's website as an authorized online retailer, so I would be hesitant to buy from them. Maybe someone else has heard of that site...
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 4 minutes ago
- › Vintage Orthodynamic Yamaha HP-1 [European] 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 6 minutes ago
- › The best full-sized- sub 60$? 8 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR710LP Lightweight ULTRA PORTABLE Headphones 10 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 10 minutes ago
- › NAD VISO HP50 thread 11 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 - Replacement Cables 11 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 12 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2 by RubxQub
- › Brainwavz HM9 Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by wormsdriver
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by trevorburnham
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › HeadRoom Little With More Power Supply by Mshenay
- › beyerdynamic T50p by gotak
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Tom22
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)