Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) - Page 20  

post #286 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by hun009 View Post

Do they have a return policy? I can't find it on their website. The price is attractive, but I just got my v-moda m100. I want to try and decide which is the final portable headphone for my iPhone...

 

I've only heard good about Razordog accepting returns, though I imagine you'd be responsible for shipping there and back. The M100 and K550/551 are two very different headphones though, and I'd recommend doing a bunch of reading before buying. I know a lot of people don't feel bad taking advantage of Amazon's gracious return policy; I worry more when its a small store. Feel free to pm me with any more questions! 

post #287 of 3203

ATH-A900X for $129.99?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Audio-Technica-ATH-A900X-Audiophile-Closed-Back-Dynamic-Headphones-Black-/310589190698?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item48508ef22a

is this real of fake?

post #288 of 3203
post #289 of 3203

Add DIG5 for $5 off. It worked for me last week bringing the price down to $124.99.

post #290 of 3203

I bought a pair and they are suppose to arrive today or tomorrow. They were delayed due to the storm. Will post when received.

post #291 of 3203
There's also a $10 off coupon on the buydig site if you share on Facebook, Twitter, or via email. Received my pair last week and they were pretty much brand new minus the box. Comes with 1yr warranty
post #292 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidcharlemagne View Post

There's also a $10 off coupon on the buydig site if you share on Facebook, Twitter, or via email. Received my pair last week and they were pretty much brand new minus the box. Comes with 1yr warranty

My one also does not include original box. Where do you order it? ebay or buydig ? I want to know whether anyone get the original box.

post #293 of 3203

People are gaga over the AD900x on the Discovery thread...is this similar?

 

Originally Posted by jeffsax View Post


ATH-A900X for $129.99?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Audio-Technica-ATH-A900X-Audiophile-Closed-Back-Dynamic-Headphones-Black-/310589190698?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item48508ef22a

is this real of fake?

post #294 of 3203

the sansa clip+ is double the price on newegg.ca, and canadian can't order from newegg.com

 

that's not fair... as usual :(


Edited by Xprime4 - 2/26/13 at 7:24pm
post #295 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by wormsdriver View Post

Thanks for this coupon, bought myself a 3tb hard drive for $100

did the same thing myself. they only had external, so i ripped it open and just plugged the barracuda into one of my sata 6 ports

post #296 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xprime4 View Post

that's not fair... as usual :(

 

Fair... Ha! Try living in Australia, you have to be a part time detective to get a good deal or omit some brands all together unless you want to pay retail (which by the way is often 25% more than the US retail price).

 

Thats not fair, but you'll find a way...

post #297 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xprime4 View Post

the sansa clip+ is double the price on newegg.ca, and canadian can't order from newegg.com

that's not fair... as usual frown.gif

Sorry about that. I'd offer to buy and forward one to you but refurbished stuff can be unpredictable. I picked one up to experiment with though cause 20$ is pretty darn cheap.
post #298 of 3203
post #299 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckc4043 View Post

My one also does not include original box. Where do you order it? ebay or buydig ? I want to know whether anyone get the original box.

From buydig; im not sure it matters though since they both come from the same place. Mine didn't have the box but it came with the plastic frame that holds the headphones and cable.

 

@doc, there are some comparisons of the two in the "AD" series thread (ive linked it to pg23 where some discussion of the two starts). 

post #300 of 3203

Thanks, Kidcharlamagne...interesting reading. That's a great price for the A900x, the differences seem relatively small (Dsnuts has been singing the praises of the AD900x), of course, I don't need full size 'phones, but then, that hasn't stopped me up to now.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)