Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) - Page 171  

post #2551 of 3203

Had same issue...searched for a link, code, etc. but couldn't find one.

post #2552 of 3203

He probably used the Google Wallet coupon code "WALLET" for $15 off. You have to pay for your order with Google Wallet and you have to do it through a smartphone or tablet, either through their mobile site or their mobile app.

post #2553 of 3203

Yeah, that's right.  Really easy to do though.  The price difference between these and the refurb Amperiors, especially after the promo code, made it a no-brainer.
 

post #2554 of 3203
If you guys are not in a hurry, (currently out of stock) you can pre-order the Onkyo headphones for 115$ (the silver cable version) on amazon and because its not a 3rd party seller they should keep the price. Worst case scenario: they cancel the orders.

http://www.amazon.com/Onkyo-ES-HF300-On-Ear-Headphones-Silver/dp/B0081R7XR2
Edited by squallkiercosa - 7/15/13 at 10:48am
post #2555 of 3203
SOL REPUBLIC 1601-32 Master Tracks for $131.30. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B1NN16U/
post #2556 of 3203
Denon D600 on Amazon only $260 right now! Had saves up for an IEM purchase but I am literally just about to completely forget about that and buy these. Any thoughts?
Edited by Xeculus - 7/15/13 at 10:17pm
post #2557 of 3203

Most all I've heard regarding the D600 is "meh". $260 is about as much as they're worth when new if what people are saying is true. But don't let that stop you. Just make sure you've done your research. If it sounds like something that's up your alley snag it up. Despite its reputation around here I'm sure it has the potential to be a fun headphone for people who find it agreeable. Maybe try to find a way to demo it before buying? Good luck.

post #2558 of 3203
post #2559 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by devhen View Post

Most all I've heard regarding the D600 is "meh". $260 is about as much as they're worth when new if what people are saying is true. But don't let that stop you. Just make sure you've done your research. If it sounds like something that's up your alley snag it up. Despite its reputation around here I'm sure it has the potential to be a fun headphone for people who find it agreeable. Maybe try to find a way to demo it before buying? Good luck.

I definitely think they are what I'm looking for. I always wanted to get D2k's but when I saved up the money, the D600s had just come out and the D2ks became unavailable on Amazon.

Lol I'm going to ask a silly question but... any idea on how they would compare to a Westone 3?
post #2560 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by StopDropNTroll View Post

I definitely think they are what I'm looking for. I always wanted to get D2k's but when I saved up the money, the D600s had just come out and the D2ks became unavailable on Amazon.

Lol I'm going to ask a silly question but... any idea on how they would compare to a Westone 3?

 

I'm not sure on the Westone 3 you may want to ask in a Westone thread since this is all a bit off-topic here.

 

But just to warn you, I've yet to hear someone say the D600 is as good as the D2k or sounds or performs very similar to it. I've heard the opposite said many times. I'm not saying you won't be happy with the D600 but I think you should know that a majority of head-fi'ers that were waiting for the next D2k/D5k/D7k were disappointed with the D600 and even the D7100.

post #2561 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by devhen View Post

I'm not sure on the Westone 3 you may want to ask in a Westone thread since this is all a bit off-topic here.

But just to warn you, I've yet to hear someone say the D600 is as good as the D2k or sounds or performs very similar to it. I've heard the opposite said many times. I'm not saying you won't be happy with the D600 but I think you should know that a majority of head-fi'ers that were waiting for the next D2k/D5k/D7k were disappointed with the D600 and even the D7100.

Hm yes I'm reading up on this now. Interesting... perhaps this could be a reason they are being so heavily discounted.

Thanks for the advice!
post #2562 of 3203

Hi, I just bought denon D600 from amazon for 249.09$.although it is a thrid party seller (World Wide Stereo), I check it is one of the authorized  Denon dealer. at this price this headphone is a steal. just want to share this info.

post #2563 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by devhen View Post

Most all I've heard regarding the D600 is "meh". $260 is about as much as they're worth when new if what people are saying is true. But don't let that stop you. Just make sure you've done your research. If it sounds like something that's up your alley snag it up. Despite its reputation around here I'm sure it has the potential to be a fun headphone for people who find it agreeable. Maybe try to find a way to demo it before buying? Good luck.

Worth it. Great price. Grab them........
post #2564 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by StopDropNTroll View Post

Denon D600 on Amazon only $260 right now! Had saves up for an IEM purchase but I am literally just about to completely forget about that and buy these. Any thoughts?

You'll find a lot of us D600 owners love these headphones. I have them, D200's, D7000's and they can hang with the earlier Denons.
post #2565 of 3203
Woke up this morning and the deal was gone. Looks like I shouldn't have posted here frown.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)