- 239 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Noob went and gone dun it again. I need some help/recommendations, not digging my new HD 598s. Last post on 8/13/13 at 9:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones ~$100-250 with good soundstage for most genres, but mainly metal? Last post on 12/19/12 at 8:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
I just received this device, along with a FiIO X5 to replace my now discontinued iPod classic. At first I liked this device - smaller, lighter than the FiIO, although only 1 slot. Shipped...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) - Page 170post #2536 of 32037/13/13 at 1:08pm$199 for the audio-technica AD900x is good price to grab, isn't it?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2537 of 32037/13/13 at 1:23pmpost #2539 of 32037/13/13 at 6:21pmpost #2540 of 32037/13/13 at 7:23pmpost #2541 of 32037/13/13 at 7:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by SpiderNhan
Now I have a dilemma. Another pair of these or the VAMP VERZA?
Why'd you link to a $599 pair, instead of the usual ~$140 (for shadow)?
That said, there's a used (good condition) white pearl version from a 3rd party seller for $87 + $7 shipping:post #2542 of 32037/13/13 at 7:53pmpost #2543 of 32037/14/13 at 1:08ampost #2544 of 32037/14/13 at 2:03am$199 is a very mediocre price at the moment. The price of AD900x feel rapidly from $300 to $199 recently as standard price due to the fact that the japanese yen fell 1.25 to 1 to almost 1 to 1. also the fact that new products tend to fall in price after a while since very new products have high premeium when it first comes out to take advantage of consumer surplus valuepost #2545 of 32037/14/13 at 8:17am
Just snagged the UE 6000 refurb from Newegg for $85 shipped (thanks to the person who posted the link originally); has anyone had success with their refurbs? Hoping I get a decent set, could not pass them up for the price. I don't really care about the NC function, but I have been on a quest for a comfortable closed portable, and striking out so far...it was the UE6000 or refurb Amperior; I remember liking the sound on both for different reasons, but the UE6000 are more comfortable, similar to the Beyer DT-990 in the way they sit tight without pressure.post #2546 of 32037/14/13 at 8:18ampost #2547 of 32037/14/13 at 10:27pm
Used Beyerdynamic Custom One pro for $140.post #2548 of 32037/15/13 at 1:25ampost #2549 of 32037/15/13 at 8:54ampost #2550 of 32037/15/13 at 8:55amQuote:Originally Posted by automaton
Just snagged the UE 6000 refurb from Newegg for $85 shipped (thanks to the person who posted the link originally); has anyone had success with their refurbs? Hoping I get a decent set, could not pass them up for the price. I don't really care about the NC function, but I have been on a quest for a comfortable closed portable, and striking out so far...it was the UE6000 or refurb Amperior; I remember liking the sound on both for different reasons, but the UE6000 are more comfortable, similar to the Beyer DT-990 in the way they sit tight without pressure.
How did you get it for $85? It shows up as 99.99 on the newegg website.
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Music Research...Maybe you guys can help? 1 minute ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR 1 minute ago
- › FiiO " Flagship " portable amp Mont Blanc/E12 discussing thread. 1 minute ago
- › Great headsets for around $100? 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 2 minutes ago
- › The best full-sized- sub 60$? 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 4 minutes ago
- › Moving away from DT-990(250Ohms) 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › ECP Audio - DSHA-1, L-2, Black Diamond 5 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by RickFrank
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)