- 239 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Noob went and gone dun it again. I need some help/recommendations, not digging my new HD 598s. Last post on 8/13/13 at 9:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones ~$100-250 with good soundstage for most genres, but mainly metal? Last post on 12/19/12 at 8:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) - Page 170post #2536 of 32037/13/13 at 1:08pm$199 for the audio-technica AD900x is good price to grab, isn't it?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2537 of 32037/13/13 at 1:23pmpost #2539 of 32037/13/13 at 6:21pmpost #2540 of 32037/13/13 at 7:23pmpost #2541 of 32037/13/13 at 7:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by SpiderNhan
Now I have a dilemma. Another pair of these or the VAMP VERZA?
Why'd you link to a $599 pair, instead of the usual ~$140 (for shadow)?
That said, there's a used (good condition) white pearl version from a 3rd party seller for $87 + $7 shipping:post #2542 of 32037/13/13 at 7:53pmpost #2543 of 32037/14/13 at 1:08ampost #2544 of 32037/14/13 at 2:03am$199 is a very mediocre price at the moment. The price of AD900x feel rapidly from $300 to $199 recently as standard price due to the fact that the japanese yen fell 1.25 to 1 to almost 1 to 1. also the fact that new products tend to fall in price after a while since very new products have high premeium when it first comes out to take advantage of consumer surplus valuepost #2545 of 32037/14/13 at 8:17am
Just snagged the UE 6000 refurb from Newegg for $85 shipped (thanks to the person who posted the link originally); has anyone had success with their refurbs? Hoping I get a decent set, could not pass them up for the price. I don't really care about the NC function, but I have been on a quest for a comfortable closed portable, and striking out so far...it was the UE6000 or refurb Amperior; I remember liking the sound on both for different reasons, but the UE6000 are more comfortable, similar to the Beyer DT-990 in the way they sit tight without pressure.post #2546 of 32037/14/13 at 8:18ampost #2547 of 32037/14/13 at 10:27pm
Used Beyerdynamic Custom One pro for $140.post #2548 of 32037/15/13 at 1:25ampost #2549 of 32037/15/13 at 8:54ampost #2550 of 32037/15/13 at 8:55amQuote:Originally Posted by automaton
Just snagged the UE 6000 refurb from Newegg for $85 shipped (thanks to the person who posted the link originally); has anyone had success with their refurbs? Hoping I get a decent set, could not pass them up for the price. I don't really care about the NC function, but I have been on a quest for a comfortable closed portable, and striking out so far...it was the UE6000 or refurb Amperior; I remember liking the sound on both for different reasons, but the UE6000 are more comfortable, similar to the Beyer DT-990 in the way they sit tight without pressure.
How did you get it for $85? It shows up as 99.99 on the newegg website.
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › DT990 Pro Impressions Thread 39 seconds ago
- › B.M.C. Announces PureDAC 41 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 3 minutes ago
- › Wyred4Sound DAC-2 [UK, EU] 3 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 4 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 6 minutes ago
- › Benchmark DAC-1 Pre [UK, EU] 6 minutes ago
- › Issues with the ODAC 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)