- 210 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Noob went and gone dun it again. I need some help/recommendations, not digging my new HD 598s. Last post on 8/13/13 at 9:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones ~$100-250 with good soundstage for most genres, but mainly metal? Last post on 12/19/12 at 8:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
I've had Mentor for nearly a month before selling it and JH16fp (first deciding to sell Mentor, then putting it on hold, then selling JH, then finally selling Mentor) and thought I'd share my...
When my 2 year old DBA02 mkii's lost left channel signal strength, I needed a replacement, pronto. I took note of some good sounding <$100 IEMs from |joker|'s list and headed off to the nearest...
When it comes to Edifier, they are best known for their desktop PC speaker range and acquiring the prestigious electrostatic headphone company Stax. But just because they now own Stax doesn’t mean...
Remember Edifier? The company that now owns Stax? I recently covered their e10 Exclaim desktop speakers and found them rather impressive for just $99. While making a nice budget speaker is...
This is my first review, so please bear with me if I'm not particularly clear. 1) This is a headphones that takes time to appreciate 2) 1/2 star for the sound quality, 4&1/2 star for getting...
The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) - Page 170post #2536 of 32037/13/13 at 1:08pm$199 for the audio-technica AD900x is good price to grab, isn't it?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2537 of 32037/13/13 at 1:23pmpost #2539 of 32037/13/13 at 6:21pmpost #2540 of 32037/13/13 at 7:23pmpost #2541 of 32037/13/13 at 7:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by SpiderNhan
Now I have a dilemma. Another pair of these or the VAMP VERZA?
Why'd you link to a $599 pair, instead of the usual ~$140 (for shadow)?
That said, there's a used (good condition) white pearl version from a 3rd party seller for $87 + $7 shipping:post #2542 of 32037/13/13 at 7:53pmpost #2543 of 32037/14/13 at 1:08ampost #2544 of 32037/14/13 at 2:03am$199 is a very mediocre price at the moment. The price of AD900x feel rapidly from $300 to $199 recently as standard price due to the fact that the japanese yen fell 1.25 to 1 to almost 1 to 1. also the fact that new products tend to fall in price after a while since very new products have high premeium when it first comes out to take advantage of consumer surplus valuepost #2545 of 32037/14/13 at 8:17am
Just snagged the UE 6000 refurb from Newegg for $85 shipped (thanks to the person who posted the link originally); has anyone had success with their refurbs? Hoping I get a decent set, could not pass them up for the price. I don't really care about the NC function, but I have been on a quest for a comfortable closed portable, and striking out so far...it was the UE6000 or refurb Amperior; I remember liking the sound on both for different reasons, but the UE6000 are more comfortable, similar to the Beyer DT-990 in the way they sit tight without pressure.post #2546 of 32037/14/13 at 8:18ampost #2547 of 32037/14/13 at 10:27pm
Used Beyerdynamic Custom One pro for $140.post #2548 of 32037/15/13 at 1:25ampost #2549 of 32037/15/13 at 8:54ampost #2550 of 32037/15/13 at 8:55amQuote:Originally Posted by automaton
Just snagged the UE 6000 refurb from Newegg for $85 shipped (thanks to the person who posted the link originally); has anyone had success with their refurbs? Hoping I get a decent set, could not pass them up for the price. I don't really care about the NC function, but I have been on a quest for a comfortable closed portable, and striking out so far...it was the UE6000 or refurb Amperior; I remember liking the sound on both for different reasons, but the UE6000 are more comfortable, similar to the Beyer DT-990 in the way they sit tight without pressure.
How did you get it for $85? It shows up as 99.99 on the newegg website.
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › T-PEOS H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid Impressions and Appreciation Thread 5 seconds ago
- › [REVIEW] Blox M2c 13 seconds ago
- › One sentence to describe your experience with a headphone!! 18 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 minute ago
- › Simple KSC75 to Headband Mod, Easy As Pie (Pics, 56k, maybe..) 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 1 minute ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 3 minutes ago
- › The Musical Fidelity MF100 , my newest love. 3 minutes ago
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude