Well it's not really a group buy since you don't have a minimum of people to buy the product but you do benift from it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Noob went and gone dun it again. I need some help/recommendations, not digging my new HD 598s. Last post on 8/13/13 at 9:38am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
WHY THESE? The kind people on iBuyGou (www.ibuygou.com) kindly offered me a pair of Xiaomi-like headphones to review here, as I actively have been using my Pistons the last year, and as these...
Got one of these for a downstairs/bedroom system I'm trying to put together for peanuts. For your money, you get a very well made little steel box, crinkle finished, painted silver. You can see...
Foreword As the creator of the Titan 1 thread on head-fi, I have most of the information given here placed in the thread; however, this review is a coalescing and enhancement of the various...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Master & Dynamic for providing me with a review sample of ME03 in exchange for my honest opinion. Master & Dynamic definitely knows how to build...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) - Page 166
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yeah it is...that battle was fought and lost. Not my rule, just a word to the wise...
Skullcandy Mix Masters are $99 at Best Buy in Canada. Sold out online but good luck finding one in stores.
Used Sony MDR-7550 in ears for $165.95 (Condition: 9/10)
Thank you for your interest in SmartMusic. Recently you placed an order for a free microphone using a code that is part of a special promotion for music educators. Unfortunately you have not met the requirements for this promotion and your order has been cancelled. We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience.
If you upgraded your shipping to ground or express your credit card has not been charged.
It was actually meant for everyone.
The 'deal' was basically a training program.
You basically had a few videos to watch. The company hosted them to teach people about music education. And so you would watch the few videos. And finally, you would get a code allowing you to get one free product from their store.
This program got too popular, and thus they had to close it down. It was mainly meant for people who attended their training programs and demonstrations.
I stumbled across a deal on the Klipsch S4 ear buds today at Radio Shack. These are the original S4 model and Radio Shack has them on clearance. The store I was in had several pair available.
It appears that Klipsch has released a new version, the S4 (II) model to replace the earlier version of the S4.
Since this is in the process of happening, the Klipch S4 ear buds in the Radio Shack physical stores are being discounted for clearance at 48% off the regular price. This brings the price down to $41.## -- or, $41.00 and change.
I'm not sure when this clearance started, but if you desire these ear buds, might be worth stopping by your local Radio Shack to check out the deal. Unfortunately, I did a Web check of their site and the original S4 is no longer listed, so it's hard to check local stock for area stores since there isn't an item reference.
Again, since this is within the stores themselves, your mileage may vary. However, the clearance tag was printed out just like the other Radio Shack labels are for the other items that are placed on clips in the display areas.
Means that a while ago there was an active discussion about sites like massdrop / groupon and some moderator put it in no uncertain terms that those deals are not to be spoken of around these parts. I don't remember if there was a rational explanation given but the short version is anything that sounds like a group buy that is nod mod approved is taboo.
- The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › AKG K7xx International Forwarding Service 2 seconds ago
- › Audeze Robbed of LCD Series Headphones 3 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 52 seconds ago
- › Looking for a amp that could be used with my pc,and could be portable? 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (2/17/2015: X2 -partial-,... 1 minute ago
- › Grado's new line of IEM: GR10e and the GR8e 1 minute ago
- › JPlay driver not showing in JRiver 20.0.44 1 minute ago
- › The Ponomusic PonoPlayer Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3