Well it's not really a group buy since you don't have a minimum of people to buy the product but you do benift from it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Noob went and gone dun it again. I need some help/recommendations, not digging my new HD 598s. Last post on 8/13/13 at 9:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones ~$100-250 with good soundstage for most genres, but mainly metal? Last post on 12/19/12 at 8:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: Yesterday
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/3/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
*Review to come*
Bought those as a portable go-to set (subway use, airplanes, travelling, etc.) and am so far very pleased. I previously used Etymotic IEM's (ER-4P and HF3) which are known for their clarity and...
http://www.head-fi.org/t/685339/new-akg-flagship-k812-first-impression/120#post_10026763 Now I correct the Google translate - I use http://www.dict.cc/ and my (small) knowledge of English I hope...
Sounds great with the modded AKG Q701. Nearly as good with that as my main amp that originally cost $350. Impressive! In fact, the Vali added nothing to the sound of the modded Q701, which is...
*I listened to the Westone 4Rs using iPhone 4S and the latest iPod Classic (6th Generation). The below sums up my listening experience from these sources only.* The Westone 4Rs fit my ears...
The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) - Page 166
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2477 of 32037/9/13 at 3:34amQuote:
Yeah it is...that battle was fought and lost. Not my rule, just a word to the wise...post #2478 of 32037/9/13 at 9:38am
Skullcandy Mix Masters are $99 at Best Buy in Canada. Sold out online but good luck finding one in stores.
http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/skullcandy-skullcandy-mix-master-over-ear-headphones-with-microphone-sc-s6mmfm-003-black-sc-s6mmfm-003/10201634.aspx?path=045da00c9b4ce7e5c411a899243cc94ben02&SearchPageIndex=1post #2480 of 32037/9/13 at 1:08pm
Used Sony MDR-7550 in ears for $165.95 (Condition: 9/10)post #2481 of 32037/9/13 at 2:07pm
Thank you for your interest in SmartMusic. Recently you placed an order for a free microphone using a code that is part of a special promotion for music educators. Unfortunately you have not met the requirements for this promotion and your order has been cancelled. We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience.
If you upgraded your shipping to ground or express your credit card has not been charged.
Any questions or concerns can been addressed with our Customer Support team athttp://www.smartmusic.com/support/.
MakeMusic, Inc.post #2482 of 32037/9/13 at 3:44pmpost #2483 of 32037/9/13 at 4:55pmpost #2484 of 32037/9/13 at 5:03pmpost #2485 of 32037/9/13 at 5:46pmpost #2486 of 32037/9/13 at 5:52pmQuote:
It was actually meant for everyone.
The 'deal' was basically a training program.
You basically had a few videos to watch. The company hosted them to teach people about music education. And so you would watch the few videos. And finally, you would get a code allowing you to get one free product from their store.
This program got too popular, and thus they had to close it down. It was mainly meant for people who attended their training programs and demonstrations.post #2487 of 32037/9/13 at 6:51pmpost #2488 of 32037/9/13 at 8:22pm
I stumbled across a deal on the Klipsch S4 ear buds today at Radio Shack. These are the original S4 model and Radio Shack has them on clearance. The store I was in had several pair available.
It appears that Klipsch has released a new version, the S4 (II) model to replace the earlier version of the S4.
Since this is in the process of happening, the Klipch S4 ear buds in the Radio Shack physical stores are being discounted for clearance at 48% off the regular price. This brings the price down to $41.## -- or, $41.00 and change.
I'm not sure when this clearance started, but if you desire these ear buds, might be worth stopping by your local Radio Shack to check out the deal. Unfortunately, I did a Web check of their site and the original S4 is no longer listed, so it's hard to check local stock for area stores since there isn't an item reference.
Again, since this is within the stores themselves, your mileage may vary. However, the clearance tag was printed out just like the other Radio Shack labels are for the other items that are placed on clips in the display areas.post #2489 of 32037/10/13 at 12:44ampost #2490 of 32037/10/13 at 2:29am
Means that a while ago there was an active discussion about sites like massdrop / groupon and some moderator put it in no uncertain terms that those deals are not to be spoken of around these parts. I don't remember if there was a rational explanation given but the short version is anything that sounds like a group buy that is nod mod approved is taboo.
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Sony NWZ-F806 mini review (& F-series player reviews / impressions... 5 seconds ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 6 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 8 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC appreciation +... 9 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 9 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Brighter DAC than EMU 0404 USB? 9 minutes ago
- › Compatible mobile Amps/Dacs for the iPhone 5 9 minutes ago
- › Logitech UE 6000 by HeretixAevum
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › FiiO RC-MH1 Headphone Upgrade Cable by SkyBleu
- › Sennheiser CX 175 by thesurvivor90
- › EarSonics SM2 v2 by Gilly87
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless... by warrenpchi