Well it's not really a group buy since you don't have a minimum of people to buy the product but you do benift from it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Noob went and gone dun it again. I need some help/recommendations, not digging my new HD 598s. Last post on 8/13/13 at 9:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones ~$100-250 with good soundstage for most genres, but mainly metal? Last post on 12/19/12 at 8:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in MEdia Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAS -> Project Ember...
Here are my impressions of the Fiio X1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEj0wLE-ojU
The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) - Page 166
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2477 of 32037/9/13 at 3:34amQuote:
Yeah it is...that battle was fought and lost. Not my rule, just a word to the wise...post #2478 of 32037/9/13 at 9:38am
Skullcandy Mix Masters are $99 at Best Buy in Canada. Sold out online but good luck finding one in stores.
http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/skullcandy-skullcandy-mix-master-over-ear-headphones-with-microphone-sc-s6mmfm-003-black-sc-s6mmfm-003/10201634.aspx?path=045da00c9b4ce7e5c411a899243cc94ben02&SearchPageIndex=1post #2480 of 32037/9/13 at 1:08pm
Used Sony MDR-7550 in ears for $165.95 (Condition: 9/10)post #2481 of 32037/9/13 at 2:07pm
Thank you for your interest in SmartMusic. Recently you placed an order for a free microphone using a code that is part of a special promotion for music educators. Unfortunately you have not met the requirements for this promotion and your order has been cancelled. We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience.
If you upgraded your shipping to ground or express your credit card has not been charged.
Any questions or concerns can been addressed with our Customer Support team athttp://www.smartmusic.com/support/.
MakeMusic, Inc.post #2482 of 32037/9/13 at 3:44pmpost #2483 of 32037/9/13 at 4:55pmpost #2484 of 32037/9/13 at 5:03pmpost #2485 of 32037/9/13 at 5:46pmpost #2486 of 32037/9/13 at 5:52pmQuote:
It was actually meant for everyone.
The 'deal' was basically a training program.
You basically had a few videos to watch. The company hosted them to teach people about music education. And so you would watch the few videos. And finally, you would get a code allowing you to get one free product from their store.
This program got too popular, and thus they had to close it down. It was mainly meant for people who attended their training programs and demonstrations.post #2487 of 32037/9/13 at 6:51pmpost #2488 of 32037/9/13 at 8:22pm
I stumbled across a deal on the Klipsch S4 ear buds today at Radio Shack. These are the original S4 model and Radio Shack has them on clearance. The store I was in had several pair available.
It appears that Klipsch has released a new version, the S4 (II) model to replace the earlier version of the S4.
Since this is in the process of happening, the Klipch S4 ear buds in the Radio Shack physical stores are being discounted for clearance at 48% off the regular price. This brings the price down to $41.## -- or, $41.00 and change.
I'm not sure when this clearance started, but if you desire these ear buds, might be worth stopping by your local Radio Shack to check out the deal. Unfortunately, I did a Web check of their site and the original S4 is no longer listed, so it's hard to check local stock for area stores since there isn't an item reference.
Again, since this is within the stores themselves, your mileage may vary. However, the clearance tag was printed out just like the other Radio Shack labels are for the other items that are placed on clips in the display areas.post #2489 of 32037/10/13 at 12:44ampost #2490 of 32037/10/13 at 2:29am
Means that a while ago there was an active discussion about sites like massdrop / groupon and some moderator put it in no uncertain terms that those deals are not to be spoken of around these parts. I don't remember if there was a rational explanation given but the short version is anything that sounds like a group buy that is nod mod approved is taboo.
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › DC Area Head-Fi Meet - Saturday, November 1, 2014 1 second ago
- › Dunu DN-2000 - Hybrid Impressions Thread (It's Here!) 3 seconds ago
- › Best looking tube amp 19 seconds ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 31 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 32 seconds ago
- › Audio conversion of FLAC & ALAC files 40 seconds ago
- › Meelec A151 new in box! 1 minute ago
- › Sony Xperia Z1 Compact 2 minutes ago
- › What creates soundstage in headphones?? 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › Shure SE215 by SawItComing
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)