Well it's not really a group buy since you don't have a minimum of people to buy the product but you do benift from it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Noob went and gone dun it again. I need some help/recommendations, not digging my new HD 598s. Last post on 8/13/13 at 9:38am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: Yesterday
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
At the time of the review, the Venture Electronics Zen was on sale on the company’s Aliexpress store. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Lumia 640 LTE I never owned a portable device (apart from a Sony Walkman in the 80's) because I never felt the use of it. Just out of curiosity, not expecting much, I plugged my Sony MDR-Z7 in my...
MEElectronics/MEEaudio Introduction My experience with IEMs is short lived, but I've had fair enough experience to give you proper detailing. I mainly use detachable only, and can report from...
Introduction In audio circles, the word "endgame" generally refers to a headphone or audio chain component that is practically without fault, and performs at a high enough level to...
Would never dreamed of buying a pair of Beats but end up finding a pair for a rock bottom price(1/3 of the normal retail) so I thought what the heck. Just a side note, since they were...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) - Page 166
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yeah it is...that battle was fought and lost. Not my rule, just a word to the wise...
Skullcandy Mix Masters are $99 at Best Buy in Canada. Sold out online but good luck finding one in stores.
Used Sony MDR-7550 in ears for $165.95 (Condition: 9/10)
Thank you for your interest in SmartMusic. Recently you placed an order for a free microphone using a code that is part of a special promotion for music educators. Unfortunately you have not met the requirements for this promotion and your order has been cancelled. We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience.
If you upgraded your shipping to ground or express your credit card has not been charged.
This got top of the top on Reddit /r/freebies which has a few million visitors a day. So its quite understandable haha.
It was actually meant for everyone.
The 'deal' was basically a training program.
You basically had a few videos to watch. The company hosted them to teach people about music education. And so you would watch the few videos. And finally, you would get a code allowing you to get one free product from their store.
This program got too popular, and thus they had to close it down. It was mainly meant for people who attended their training programs and demonstrations.
I stumbled across a deal on the Klipsch S4 ear buds today at Radio Shack. These are the original S4 model and Radio Shack has them on clearance. The store I was in had several pair available.
It appears that Klipsch has released a new version, the S4 (II) model to replace the earlier version of the S4.
Since this is in the process of happening, the Klipch S4 ear buds in the Radio Shack physical stores are being discounted for clearance at 48% off the regular price. This brings the price down to $41.## -- or, $41.00 and change.
I'm not sure when this clearance started, but if you desire these ear buds, might be worth stopping by your local Radio Shack to check out the deal. Unfortunately, I did a Web check of their site and the original S4 is no longer listed, so it's hard to check local stock for area stores since there isn't an item reference.
Again, since this is within the stores themselves, your mileage may vary. However, the clearance tag was printed out just like the other Radio Shack labels are for the other items that are placed on clips in the display areas.
Means that a while ago there was an active discussion about sites like massdrop / groupon and some moderator put it in no uncertain terms that those deals are not to be spoken of around these parts. I don't remember if there was a rational explanation given but the short version is anything that sounds like a group buy that is nod mod approved is taboo.
- The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › NEW - Schiit Asgard 2 2 minutes ago
- › Alan Parsons (Dark Side of the Moon) Rips Audiophiles 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 7 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 7 minutes ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 8 minutes ago
- › Trying to find some nice crisp/clear/crystal clear heahphones 8 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by Skylarke
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3