Don't know precisely why, but this struck me as really funny!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Noob went and gone dun it again. I need some help/recommendations, not digging my new HD 598s. Last post on 8/13/13 at 9:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones ~$100-250 with good soundstage for most genres, but mainly metal? Last post on 12/19/12 at 8:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) - Page 162post #2416 of 32037/2/13 at 5:37pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2417 of 32037/2/13 at 5:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by azurerice
Long time lurker, first time poster here so I hope I'm doing this right. Just wanted to let you you all know that Sonic Electronix also has the Fidelio X1 on sale for $245.95 w/ free shipping. (price shows when you add to cart)
They also seem to be a pretty reliable seller.
Welcome to Head-Fi. Sorry about your wallet. Also, heck of a first post. You've already slapped my wallet as well with this one.
Also as a side note with this sale, there's a banner at the top stating something about getting a free portable grill with orders over $200. I wonder if I'll get a grill myself. That'd be interesting. Listen to music while grilling on my tiny portable grill outside.
Edited by AxelCloris - 7/2/13 at 5:57pmpost #2418 of 32037/2/13 at 5:48pm
Great first post indeed. Although not sure if to thank you or block you lol. Thanks mate!
Back to the deals, shoreline music has a couple new closeout deals. One of which is the Arcam rLink DAC for $119:
Edited by juggos - 7/2/13 at 5:50pmpost #2419 of 32037/2/13 at 5:52pmpost #2420 of 32037/2/13 at 9:46pm
Well this long time lurker got in too late- out of stock :(
Edit: Hang on, the site is still allowing orders to be placed. Not knowing when it will be satisfied, should I go for it?
Edited by vsg28 - 7/2/13 at 9:48pmpost #2421 of 32037/2/13 at 10:27pmpost #2422 of 32037/2/13 at 10:36pmpost #2423 of 32037/3/13 at 5:01ampost #2424 of 32037/3/13 at 7:32ampost #2425 of 32037/3/13 at 9:16amQuote:Originally Posted by JoeDoe
TTVJ Deal of the Day: Algorhythm Solo 10% off putting it at 630.
For those of you who may be geographically closer, moon audio has the same deal.post #2426 of 32037/3/13 at 10:19am
Dude anyone who is going to pay a hundred bucks for a couple of wooden sticks is a complete idiot! Seriously go to Ikea or something and get the same thing for 120 bucks, or even better: make your own for 10 bucks.
Edit nevermind this post, the deal I saw is a record holder. But the same story still stands strong. ;) Keep in mind where you put your money!!
Edited by HolyCheese - 7/3/13 at 10:21ampost #2427 of 32037/3/13 at 11:00amQuote:Originally Posted by stereoblue
Vmoda M100s are under $250 on amazon right now: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00A39PPCG/ref=redir_mdp_mobile/188-4924726-3485325?SubscriptionId=AKIAJ7T5BOVUVRD2EFYQ&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B00A39PPCG&linkCode=xm2&tag=camelalerts-20
I finally gave in... I had a $25 gift card too so this wasn't a hard decision. Plus if they aren't for me I can easily sell them here and get my money back. Win win for everyone Thanks for posting the deal!Quote:Originally Posted by LNCPapaQuote:Originally Posted by Carlsan
Posted this over on the portable deals thread, but in case you didn't see that, MP4Nation is having a one day sale:
HKSAR 1-DAY SALEQuote:
Yeah - it is bizarre... but just happens to be exactly what I need. Wife wanted to try another pair of IEMs and I need another Peridot. Picked this up since even if she doesn't like the M5 I still get a stand out of it. Also grabbed a Quartz while I was at it.
Well I have that stand, my wife gave it to me for Fathers day and was planning on getting another so this is perfect! Might as well since it'll cost me about the same to just buy the stand. Great buy.
Thanks,post #2428 of 32037/3/13 at 10:27pmpost #2429 of 32037/4/13 at 12:53am
A whole bunch of stuff on sale at the Nuforce estore... http://estore.nuforce.com/4th-of-july-sale/
Icon HD - $249
Icon iDo - $149
Icon2 - $175 (anyone looking for a great all-in-one dac/amp for your HE-6, this is a fantastic price)
Dia - $199
bluetooth sport headset - $10
Edited by Armaegis - 7/4/13 at 12:54ampost #2430 of 32037/4/13 at 11:56am
Full compass is offering lower prices on a variety of already reduced Beyer B-stocks. Catch is that you have to call to find out what the price is.
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › hd650 enquiry 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 5 minutes ago
- › DT 880 vs. DT 990 for classical music 6 minutes ago
- › [T-PEOS] Announce Closing Preorder of Altone200 and Start Official... 7 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 8 minutes ago
- › Need new headphones/ How to listen to music 8 minutes ago
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)