Don't know precisely why, but this struck me as really funny!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Noob went and gone dun it again. I need some help/recommendations, not digging my new HD 598s. Last post on 8/13/13 at 9:38am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/31/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
for the price is good but if you want to have that premier sound qualtiy of studio you need a dac of 300 dolllar +
I'm using eartips I found on a pair of Dollar Store earbuds. They look like JVC Spiral dot tips but with a larger dameter opening, more rubbery too. I also tried the CKW1000anv with the JVC's...
About Me I stumbled into the head-fi world when my itchy fingers picked up a Shure SE846 back in January’14. Since then, it has been a long journey, and I’m only just starting. Exploring the...
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My first introduction to Bluetooth earphones came with the Brainwavz Blu-100, and whilst...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) - Page 162
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Long time lurker, first time poster here so I hope I'm doing this right. Just wanted to let you you all know that Sonic Electronix also has the Fidelio X1 on sale for $245.95 w/ free shipping. (price shows when you add to cart)
They also seem to be a pretty reliable seller.
Welcome to Head-Fi. Sorry about your wallet. Also, heck of a first post. You've already slapped my wallet as well with this one.
Also as a side note with this sale, there's a banner at the top stating something about getting a free portable grill with orders over $200. I wonder if I'll get a grill myself. That'd be interesting. Listen to music while grilling on my tiny portable grill outside.
Edited by AxelCloris - 7/2/13 at 5:57pm
Great first post indeed. Although not sure if to thank you or block you lol. Thanks mate!
Back to the deals, shoreline music has a couple new closeout deals. One of which is the Arcam rLink DAC for $119:
Edited by juggos - 7/2/13 at 5:50pm
Well this long time lurker got in too late- out of stock :(
Edit: Hang on, the site is still allowing orders to be placed. Not knowing when it will be satisfied, should I go for it?
Edited by vsg28 - 7/2/13 at 9:48pm
TTVJ Deal of the Day: Algorhythm Solo 10% off putting it at 630.
For those of you who may be geographically closer, moon audio has the same deal.
Dude anyone who is going to pay a hundred bucks for a couple of wooden sticks is a complete idiot! Seriously go to Ikea or something and get the same thing for 120 bucks, or even better: make your own for 10 bucks.
Edit nevermind this post, the deal I saw is a record holder. But the same story still stands strong. ;) Keep in mind where you put your money!!
Edited by HolyCheese - 7/3/13 at 10:21am
Vmoda M100s are under $250 on amazon right now: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00A39PPCG/ref=redir_mdp_mobile/188-4924726-3485325?SubscriptionId=AKIAJ7T5BOVUVRD2EFYQ&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B00A39PPCG&linkCode=xm2&tag=camelalerts-20
I finally gave in... I had a $25 gift card too so this wasn't a hard decision. Plus if they aren't for me I can easily sell them here and get my money back. Win win for everyone Thanks for posting the deal!
Posted this over on the portable deals thread, but in case you didn't see that, MP4Nation is having a one day sale:
Yeah - it is bizarre... but just happens to be exactly what I need. Wife wanted to try another pair of IEMs and I need another Peridot. Picked this up since even if she doesn't like the M5 I still get a stand out of it. Also grabbed a Quartz while I was at it.
Well I have that stand, my wife gave it to me for Fathers day and was planning on getting another so this is perfect! Might as well since it'll cost me about the same to just buy the stand. Great buy.
A whole bunch of stuff on sale at the Nuforce estore... http://estore.nuforce.com/4th-of-july-sale/
Icon HD - $249
Icon iDo - $149
Icon2 - $175 (anyone looking for a great all-in-one dac/amp for your HE-6, this is a fantastic price)
Dia - $199
bluetooth sport headset - $10
Edited by Armaegis - 7/4/13 at 12:54am
Full compass is offering lower prices on a variety of already reduced Beyer B-stocks. Catch is that you have to call to find out what the price is.
- The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Bypassing the headphone amplifier in a DAC/AMP 3 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 16 seconds ago
- › FiiO's new Q1 portable DAC-amp: Let's drink to "Happy Listening"! 48 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 52 seconds ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 2 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 5 minutes ago
- › Overly loud concerts ruining the experience? 7 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 7 minutes ago
- › FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by younes berrada
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV Inner Ear Headphones 50th Anniversary... by kameenadesi
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2