Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) - Page 156  

post #2326 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrEleventy View Post

Wow... the Mini-X a-100 is going for 190.... Must resist.... !_!

 

Had one, it was great. Only sold it as I was moving to powered monitors (now I have to sell my Ushers too)...

post #2327 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvfed1 View Post

Quote:

Not familiar with these, but they are said (in the promo) to be the top of the line, Pioneer SE-MJ59, list $299, selling for $84.99 on Rakuten.com http://www.rakuten.com/prod/pioneer-se-mj591-top-of-the-line-audio-headphone-stereo-mini-phone/q/sellerid/25969172/232097407.html

Thanks for the tip, docrotJazz, I got me a pair, not from rakuten though, but from eBay for $91.98, did not want to create an account with rakuten

So, how do you like them? Worth going to Amazon for?

post #2328 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattTCG View Post

The Airmotiv4 is really tempting!!

 

I just picked up a pair and they're wonderful - far better than the AudioEngine 5 I used to own...

post #2329 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by cizx View Post

 

Just pulled the trigger on one of these.  If I hate it, I'm blaming you! ;)

Lol :^D

post #2330 of 3203

Thanks a lot guys.  Just ordered a pair as well.  I was toying with getting the Airmotiv 5, but they're sold out in 120VAC, which is just as well because I'm really looking for a desktop setup.

 

My wallet hates you


Edited by BobJS - 6/21/13 at 4:53am
post #2331 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvfed1 View Post

Quote:

Not familiar with these, but they are said (in the promo) to be the top of the line, Pioneer SE-MJ59, list $299, selling for $84.99 on Rakuten.com http://www.rakuten.com/prod/pioneer-se-mj591-top-of-the-line-audio-headphone-stereo-mini-phone/q/sellerid/25969172/232097407.html

Thanks for the tip, docrotJazz, I got me a pair, not from rakuten though, but from eBay for $91.98, did not want to create an account with rakuten

So, how do you like them? Worth going to Amazon for?

Will be happy to report when will received them smily_headphones1.gif

post #2332 of 3203

Hey,

AKG K701s are pretty cheap over amazon.de (170 euro). About 60-70 euros cheaper than co.uk and 90 compared to .fr. Its a good deal if you are on a budget imo. I already bought a pair :)

 

Here is the link:

http://www.amazon.de/AKG-K-701-B%C3%BCgel-Kopfh%C3%B6rer-Wei%C3%9F/dp/B000EBBJ6Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1371833689&sr=8-1&keywords=k701
 


Edited by djenkov - 6/21/13 at 10:02am
post #2333 of 3203
post #2334 of 3203

Warning: not sold by best buy, just a 3rd party site. 

post #2335 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by drews View Post

 

I just picked up a pair and they're wonderful - far better than the AudioEngine 5 I used to own...

+1

 

Love these speakers.

post #2336 of 3203

Not sure if these are any good but they are cheaper than amazon price so here you go.

 

http://www.wwstereo.com/DailyDeal

 

An hour and a few minutes left. 

post #2337 of 3203
For you Canadians, Staples is blowing out their discontinued stock on Koss Tony Bennett Signature Edition headphones for $29.95

Picked up a pair, quite satisfied.
post #2338 of 3203
Originally Posted by Greed View Post

Not sure if these are any good but they are cheaper than amazon price so here you go.

 

http://www.wwstereo.com/DailyDeal

 

An hour and a few minutes left. 

 

For future reference, your post would have been more useful if it mentioned the product and price. Anyone clicking the link after the hour and few minutes will have no idea what you were posting about.

post #2339 of 3203
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.ca/viewitem?index=0&sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=281083831904

HD650's for 380+ Free international shipping. Seems like a deal that's going to last
post #2340 of 3203

Todd the Vinyl Junkie Deal of the Day has HiFIMan HE-500's at 10% off - $629.00. That was all the incentive I needed to pull the trigger. https://www.ttvjaudio.com/dealoftheday.asp 

Expires 06/22/13 (today)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)