So... Very... Ugly... Eesh!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Noob went and gone dun it again. I need some help/recommendations, not digging my new HD 598s. Last post on 8/13/13 at 9:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones ~$100-250 with good soundstage for most genres, but mainly metal? Last post on 12/19/12 at 8:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 11/26/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: Yesterday
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 11/26/14
I have owned my HD600 for 12-15 years now. I had to change headband and earpad de to weare after 10 years. I believe the Sennheiser HD600 is my best purchase EVER no matter what! I am extremely...
Great headphones. Seriously, I'm really impresed with the detailed and excellent natural balanced sound that this unit delivers. I currently own the K712 pro and the K702 65th Anniversary Edition,...
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) - Page 152post #2266 of 32036/14/13 at 12:18pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2268 of 32036/14/13 at 2:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by devhen
Might as well share my recommended gaming headset: *any* good sounding headphones (I'm sure you each have many haha) and this clip-on microphone:
IMO this mic is always a deal even at $15+ and right now its $8.50. Just remember to place it really close to your face so that it's at about the same distance that a boom mic would be at and you'll get great performance and the added perk of being able to use whatever headphones you want to use for that gaming session. It works out really well for me.
Dude, that's awesome! I'm definitely going to need one of these, thanks for the recommendation!post #2269 of 32036/14/13 at 2:22pmQuote:
The QC on those is pretty hit or miss. Some people love them, other people hate them. I'm a hater. I picked up a LVA-7330 off eBay and couldn't be happier. If you really want something awesome, a Antlion Modmic is your best bet, but they're constantly on back order.post #2270 of 32036/14/13 at 2:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by Murder Mike
+1 on all the above
I own that mic and I was not a fan. Super long cord to start and my friends online were always complaining about the sound and feedback the mic was giving. The SS at least that version for sale is fugly but still a great gaming can. Comfy zero clamping and works great with my Mixamp. Again for under $40 can't really go wrong. I upgraded to the MMX300 which are freaking bonkers, but it doesn't hurt to have more than one pair you know...
Dpost #2271 of 32036/14/13 at 2:37pmQuote:
I have one and love it. Clips right onto the cable of whatever headphones I'm using at the moment (as long as the cable isn't super thick). It would be nice if there was a cheap way to use this setup with a console, I'm not aware of one. I'm intrigued by the idea of the built in headphone jack on the new PS4 remote, it would be really cool if that worked with a typical 3.5 mm headset plug, though I'm not sure that it will. I do love the idea of being able to plug in my headphones right there on my controller though.post #2272 of 32036/14/13 at 4:09pmpost #2273 of 32036/14/13 at 4:20pmpost #2274 of 32036/14/13 at 4:28pmQuote:post #2275 of 32036/14/13 at 4:40pmpost #2276 of 32036/15/13 at 5:05amOriginally Posted by BloodyPenguin
Can't believe I am actually posting this, but the SOUL by Ludacris (White) is only $73 on Amazon. They actually get decent reviews: www.amazon.com/dp/B004Z57XPQ
The Vmoda's are considerably better in terms of both south quality and (especially) build quality, but the Vmoda's don't sell for $73.post #2277 of 32036/15/13 at 12:01pm
Rosewill RHTS-12006 Canal High Fidelity Passive Noise Rosewood Wood Earphones - $6.99 Free Shipping after Coupon Code: "EMCYTZT3625" (Exp 6/16)post #2278 of 32036/15/13 at 12:03pm
Pioneer SE-CL331-H Water-Resistant Stereo Earphones - Free after Rebate + Free Shippingpost #2279 of 32036/15/13 at 12:04pm
Scosche IDR305MD Increased Dynamic Range Dark Earphones w/ tapLINE II and Mic - $1.00 Free Shipping after rebate
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 8 seconds ago
- › Need reference headphones using a Scarlett 2i2 22 seconds ago
- › Fostex T50RP Incremental Mods and Measurements 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › In need of desktop amp to power Klipsch - WB14 & subwoofer 4 minutes ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 6 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Guarding oneself against insurance fraud
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3