So... Very... Ugly... Eesh!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Noob went and gone dun it again. I need some help/recommendations, not digging my new HD 598s. Last post on 8/13/13 at 9:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones ~$100-250 with good soundstage for most genres, but mainly metal? Last post on 12/19/12 at 8:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
Today I got this MP3 player but I am debating to keep it or not because the button layout is horrible. Also, the user interface is choppy with FLAC files. There is a noticable lag when choosing...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
Here we go again. It seems like every other review I've done lately has been on some product from this up-and-coming company that is making a name for itself. Luckily for us, this IEM from...
I tested it with Dr.Chesky's Binaural album and Depeche Mode flacs. What I like most is of course bass response..it is more than enough, maybe a bit exaggerated, aggressive. Overall, I am...
I used this sound card for 5 years. It replaced that time my previous card M-Audio Audiophile 2496. As far as I know at present (2014/2015) it is not possible to buy this card as new in Europe....
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) - Page 152
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Might as well share my recommended gaming headset: *any* good sounding headphones (I'm sure you each have many haha) and this clip-on microphone:
IMO this mic is always a deal even at $15+ and right now its $8.50. Just remember to place it really close to your face so that it's at about the same distance that a boom mic would be at and you'll get great performance and the added perk of being able to use whatever headphones you want to use for that gaming session. It works out really well for me.
Dude, that's awesome! I'm definitely going to need one of these, thanks for the recommendation!
The QC on those is pretty hit or miss. Some people love them, other people hate them. I'm a hater. I picked up a LVA-7330 off eBay and couldn't be happier. If you really want something awesome, a Antlion Modmic is your best bet, but they're constantly on back order.
+1 on all the above
I own that mic and I was not a fan. Super long cord to start and my friends online were always complaining about the sound and feedback the mic was giving. The SS at least that version for sale is fugly but still a great gaming can. Comfy zero clamping and works great with my Mixamp. Again for under $40 can't really go wrong. I upgraded to the MMX300 which are freaking bonkers, but it doesn't hurt to have more than one pair you know...
I have one and love it. Clips right onto the cable of whatever headphones I'm using at the moment (as long as the cable isn't super thick). It would be nice if there was a cheap way to use this setup with a console, I'm not aware of one. I'm intrigued by the idea of the built in headphone jack on the new PS4 remote, it would be really cool if that worked with a typical 3.5 mm headset plug, though I'm not sure that it will. I do love the idea of being able to plug in my headphones right there on my controller though.
Can't believe I am actually posting this, but the SOUL by Ludacris (White) is only $73 on Amazon. They actually get decent reviews: www.amazon.com/dp/B004Z57XPQ
The Vmoda's are considerably better in terms of both south quality and (especially) build quality, but the Vmoda's don't sell for $73.
Rosewill RHTS-12006 Canal High Fidelity Passive Noise Rosewood Wood Earphones - $6.99 Free Shipping after Coupon Code: "EMCYTZT3625" (Exp 6/16)
Pioneer SE-CL331-H Water-Resistant Stereo Earphones - Free after Rebate + Free Shipping
Scosche IDR305MD Increased Dynamic Range Dark Earphones w/ tapLINE II and Mic - $1.00 Free Shipping after rebate
- The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Auralic Gemini 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Aclear Porta NXT-2AK Review. Improve your audio quality without a... 3 minutes ago
- › headphones in dorm 4 minutes ago
- › what COMPANY makes the best headphones 5 minutes ago
- › Audiophiles in Dubai? 8 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 9 minutes ago
- › Dark Voice 339 9 minutes ago
- › = HE-560 Enhancement Mod = 10 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 14 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)