So... Very... Ugly... Eesh!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Noob went and gone dun it again. I need some help/recommendations, not digging my new HD 598s. Last post on 8/13/13 at 9:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones ~$100-250 with good soundstage for most genres, but mainly metal? Last post on 12/19/12 at 8:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
Couldn't find much on the internet about these, so I took the plunge. Pros: Nice aesthetics Solid build quality Cheaper than Bose equivalent, looks and feels nicer,...
I don't claim to be an expert audiophile. More of a wannabe. I do love finding under the radar headphones with good value. I can compare this to a few other bluetooth headsets I have spent some...
Brainwavz M1 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation back in the day for the sample. Full length old review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/499583/brainwavz-m1-review Brief: Old but...
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) - Page 152
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Might as well share my recommended gaming headset: *any* good sounding headphones (I'm sure you each have many haha) and this clip-on microphone:
IMO this mic is always a deal even at $15+ and right now its $8.50. Just remember to place it really close to your face so that it's at about the same distance that a boom mic would be at and you'll get great performance and the added perk of being able to use whatever headphones you want to use for that gaming session. It works out really well for me.
Dude, that's awesome! I'm definitely going to need one of these, thanks for the recommendation!
The QC on those is pretty hit or miss. Some people love them, other people hate them. I'm a hater. I picked up a LVA-7330 off eBay and couldn't be happier. If you really want something awesome, a Antlion Modmic is your best bet, but they're constantly on back order.
+1 on all the above
I own that mic and I was not a fan. Super long cord to start and my friends online were always complaining about the sound and feedback the mic was giving. The SS at least that version for sale is fugly but still a great gaming can. Comfy zero clamping and works great with my Mixamp. Again for under $40 can't really go wrong. I upgraded to the MMX300 which are freaking bonkers, but it doesn't hurt to have more than one pair you know...
I have one and love it. Clips right onto the cable of whatever headphones I'm using at the moment (as long as the cable isn't super thick). It would be nice if there was a cheap way to use this setup with a console, I'm not aware of one. I'm intrigued by the idea of the built in headphone jack on the new PS4 remote, it would be really cool if that worked with a typical 3.5 mm headset plug, though I'm not sure that it will. I do love the idea of being able to plug in my headphones right there on my controller though.
Can't believe I am actually posting this, but the SOUL by Ludacris (White) is only $73 on Amazon. They actually get decent reviews: www.amazon.com/dp/B004Z57XPQ
The Vmoda's are considerably better in terms of both south quality and (especially) build quality, but the Vmoda's don't sell for $73.
Rosewill RHTS-12006 Canal High Fidelity Passive Noise Rosewood Wood Earphones - $6.99 Free Shipping after Coupon Code: "EMCYTZT3625" (Exp 6/16)
Pioneer SE-CL331-H Water-Resistant Stereo Earphones - Free after Rebate + Free Shipping
Scosche IDR305MD Increased Dynamic Range Dark Earphones w/ tapLINE II and Mic - $1.00 Free Shipping after rebate
- The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Aussie & NZ Head-Fiers Corner 7 seconds ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 3 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 4 minutes ago
- › She is Called Esther ---SOUNDAWARE New Portable Player Thread 4 minutes ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 5 minutes ago
- › ROCK JAW Testers 5 minutes ago
- › Earwerkz Legend-R CIEM - As New 6 minutes ago
- › Bravo V2 - Review, Tube Rolling, Mods (coming soon) 7 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 9 minutes ago
- › House of Marley - LEGEND ANC by White Lotus
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)