So... Very... Ugly... Eesh!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Noob went and gone dun it again. I need some help/recommendations, not digging my new HD 598s. Last post on 8/13/13 at 9:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones ~$100-250 with good soundstage for most genres, but mainly metal? Last post on 12/19/12 at 8:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share if it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) - Page 152post #2266 of 32036/14/13 at 12:18pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2268 of 32036/14/13 at 2:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by devhen
Might as well share my recommended gaming headset: *any* good sounding headphones (I'm sure you each have many haha) and this clip-on microphone:
IMO this mic is always a deal even at $15+ and right now its $8.50. Just remember to place it really close to your face so that it's at about the same distance that a boom mic would be at and you'll get great performance and the added perk of being able to use whatever headphones you want to use for that gaming session. It works out really well for me.
Dude, that's awesome! I'm definitely going to need one of these, thanks for the recommendation!post #2269 of 32036/14/13 at 2:22pmQuote:
The QC on those is pretty hit or miss. Some people love them, other people hate them. I'm a hater. I picked up a LVA-7330 off eBay and couldn't be happier. If you really want something awesome, a Antlion Modmic is your best bet, but they're constantly on back order.post #2270 of 32036/14/13 at 2:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by Murder Mike
+1 on all the above
I own that mic and I was not a fan. Super long cord to start and my friends online were always complaining about the sound and feedback the mic was giving. The SS at least that version for sale is fugly but still a great gaming can. Comfy zero clamping and works great with my Mixamp. Again for under $40 can't really go wrong. I upgraded to the MMX300 which are freaking bonkers, but it doesn't hurt to have more than one pair you know...
Dpost #2271 of 32036/14/13 at 2:37pmQuote:
I have one and love it. Clips right onto the cable of whatever headphones I'm using at the moment (as long as the cable isn't super thick). It would be nice if there was a cheap way to use this setup with a console, I'm not aware of one. I'm intrigued by the idea of the built in headphone jack on the new PS4 remote, it would be really cool if that worked with a typical 3.5 mm headset plug, though I'm not sure that it will. I do love the idea of being able to plug in my headphones right there on my controller though.post #2272 of 32036/14/13 at 4:09pmpost #2273 of 32036/14/13 at 4:20pmpost #2274 of 32036/14/13 at 4:28pmQuote:post #2275 of 32036/14/13 at 4:40pmpost #2276 of 32036/15/13 at 5:05amOriginally Posted by BloodyPenguin
Can't believe I am actually posting this, but the SOUL by Ludacris (White) is only $73 on Amazon. They actually get decent reviews: www.amazon.com/dp/B004Z57XPQ
The Vmoda's are considerably better in terms of both south quality and (especially) build quality, but the Vmoda's don't sell for $73.post #2277 of 32036/15/13 at 12:01pm
Rosewill RHTS-12006 Canal High Fidelity Passive Noise Rosewood Wood Earphones - $6.99 Free Shipping after Coupon Code: "EMCYTZT3625" (Exp 6/16)post #2278 of 32036/15/13 at 12:03pm
Pioneer SE-CL331-H Water-Resistant Stereo Earphones - Free after Rebate + Free Shippingpost #2279 of 32036/15/13 at 12:04pm
Scosche IDR305MD Increased Dynamic Range Dark Earphones w/ tapLINE II and Mic - $1.00 Free Shipping after rebate
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Best Studio Headphones 6 seconds ago
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 Over Ear Headphone 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X7, what is your dream DAP? 2 minutes ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Westone W60 Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)