Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) - Page 16  

post #226 of 3203
Blue street by 50 for $99

Any clue if these are better then the sl300's or not because they've gotten real cheap in staples stores. They're on store wide clearances in the USA. Sl150 for like 69.99 and sl300 for 89.99. Too bad I'm in Canada frown.gif I'm still gonna get one of the 2 though smily_headphones1.gif can anyone help with the decision? Sorry for posting in the wrong spot :S

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B006D8QOCQ/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1361727838&sr=8-2&pi=SL75
post #227 of 3203

Panasonic RP-HTX7-R1 Monitor Stereo Headphones (Red) - $19.95 & FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25

 

 

 

 

Lowest ever according to camelcamelcamel

 

http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-RP-HTX7-R1-Monitor-Stereo-Headphones/dp/B0014IM2RQ/ref=sr_1_69?s=aht&ie=UTF8&qid=1361739870&sr=1-69

post #228 of 3203

Honestly guys, it's not a joke, there really are "subscribe" links at the top and bottom of every page.  wink.gif

post #229 of 3203
post #230 of 3203
post #231 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicinmymind View Post

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221189041509

 

Denon Music Manic AH-D600 $327

Refurb'ed, but an authorized seller (warranty and all that)

 

http://www.accessories4less.com/make-a-store/item/DENAHD600/DENON-AH-D600-Music-Maniac-Over-Ear-Headphones-Black/1.html?c=wg

post #232 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by KetchupNinja View Post

Cobrasonics on eBay has 1 new Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 80 available at $149.00

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyerdynamic-DT-770-Pro-80-Closed-Studio-Headphones-BRAND-NEW-/151001319288?pt=US_DJ_Monitoring_Headphones&hash=item2328614778
 

They always do. Shipping makes them a normal price (around $200) out of the USA.

post #233 of 3203

That Amazon Warehouse deal on the M80's was too good to pass up...

 

******* you Head-Fi deals threads redface.gifangry_face.gifbiggrin.gif

post #234 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastershake2393 View Post

That Amazon Warehouse deal on the M80's was too good to pass up...

******* you Head-Fi deals threads redface.gif
angry_face.gif
biggrin.gif

Which one do you pick up for very good? I mean the description. I am thinking to pick up the one with original packaging but with the minor scratches or the one without original packaging but clean/
Edited by Ckc4043 - 2/24/13 at 10:32pm
post #235 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

Honestly guys, it's not a joke, there really are "subscribe" links at the top and bottom of every page.  wink.gif

Oh crap! I subscribed a few days ago to this tread, but forgot to post about it!....Phew...

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

SUBSCRIBEDbiggrin.gif

 

 

 

Grado PS500 open box for $478.97 third party seller on Amazon

post #236 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckc4043 View Post


Which one do you pick up for very good? I mean the description. I am thinking to pick up the one with original packaging but with the minor scratches or the one without original packaging but clean/

 

By the way, a trick to know what color you are getting, add it to your cart, and you will see if it is "shadow" or "white.

post #237 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by wormsdriver View Post

Oh crap! I subscribed a few days ago to this tread, but forgot to post about it!....Phew...

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

SUBSCRIBEDbiggrin.gif

 

 

 

I lawl'd.

 

BTW Klipsch S4i on newegg for 40$ until midnight. sorry forgot to post it the other day.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826779009

post #238 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

Honestly guys, it's not a joke, there really are "subscribe" links at the top and bottom of every page.  wink.gif

 

Is there a 'my bad' button also?  tongue_smile.gif

post #239 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruddah View Post

Blue street by 50 for $99

Any clue if these are better then the sl300's or not because they've gotten real cheap in staples stores. They're on store wide clearances in the USA. Sl150 for like 69.99 and sl300 for 89.99. Too bad I'm in Canada frown.gif I'm still gonna get one of the 2 though smily_headphones1.gif can anyone help with the decision? Sorry for posting in the wrong spot :S

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B006D8QOCQ/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1361727838&sr=8-2&pi=SL75

They've been around that ~$100 price for a while. I've yet to see an example in the wild that has the drivers wired correctly though - if that weren't an issue (you can unscrew it in software, but seriously, for $100...), they're acceptable for the price. Comfortable, seemingly durable (I'll put it this way: the manufacturer demonstrations show them being bent/abused in ways that I'm not brave enough to test at home, and other YT viewers have gone ahead and put those claims to the test without breaking them - but I'm not about to try flattening a pair of headphones or twisting them 360* on my dime), available fitted hardcase, and if the looks do something for you, not a terrible headphone. But I can't overstate this enough: I have not seen a production example with the earcups properly wired out of the box.

No idea about the Ludacris headphones, I think Tyll "liked" them in the Celebrifone Deathmatch, but no idea otherwise. I've seen the SL300 in person, and they're honestly one of the few headphones I've not been able to force myself to put on my person to try out; they look that bad to me. redface.gif

Oh, and sub'd. wink_face.gif
post #240 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by wormsdriver View Post

Oh crap! I subscribed a few days ago to this tread, but forgot to post about it!....Phew...

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

SUBSCRIBEDbiggrin.gif

 

Well, situation rectified.  wink.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by x838nwy View Post

 

Is there a 'my bad' button also?  tongue_smile.gif

 

Oh how I wish there was, it would have come in handy for me on quite a few occasions.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by obobskivich View Post

Oh, and sub'd. wink_face.gif

 

daaammmmm uuuuuuuu!  ::shakes fist::

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)