Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) - Page 123  

post #1831 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3X0 View Post

Starting at 1PM PST (4PM EST):

 

Use GET25 for $25 off $75+ in Rakuten Marketplace.

 

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/audio-technica-ath-ad900-audiophile-open-air-dynamic-headphones/218334938.html

ATH-AD900 for $149 - $25 = $125 + free shipping (cheapest yet?)

That's a steal for brand new... I'd jump on that but somehow I managed to end up with a HE-400, Mad Dogs and Grado SR80i in a 48 hour period... madness...

post #1832 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxanex View Post

That's a steal for brand new... I'd jump on that but somehow I managed to end up with a HE-400, Mad Dogs and Grado SR80i in a 48 hour period... madness...

yeah?

 

cor150, amperiors, s500, vmoda m80, gr02 bass editions, dog pads, eb-750, ksc75, pioneer nc headphones.

post #1833 of 3203

For all of you guys who got you cancelled order from lendmeurears, when did you receive the cancel notice?  Did you also receive an order confirmation notice immediately after buying?  I ordered a pair of Pr401's from them on Saturday and only received the paypal payment email, but no order confirmation email.  I also haven't received a cancelllation or shipping email yet so I'm wondering what's going on.

post #1834 of 3203

I just purchased the senn hd 600 from razordogaudio for $325.  The promo code razordog100 doesn't work for them anymore but razordog75 does.  Just wanted to give you guys a heads up if anyone was looking to grab a pair.

 

-Tom

post #1835 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryPham View Post

For all of you guys who got you cancelled order from lendmeurears, when did you receive the cancel notice?  Did you also receive an order confirmation notice immediately after buying?  I ordered a pair of Pr401's from them on Saturday and only received the paypal payment email, but no order confirmation email.  I also haven't received a cancelllation or shipping email yet so I'm wondering what's going on.

 

I got an update email the next day that said they were processing, so yours are probably at the same point since they didn't cancel.  Did you check your spam folder?

post #1836 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilhippie View Post

 

I got an update email the next day that said they were processing, so yours are probably at the same point since they didn't cancel.  Did you check your spam folder?


Hmmm strange, I never received any confirmation email even in my spam folder.  However, I just logged into my account at lendmeuears and apparently they did cancel my order on the order status page, oh wellz =[.

post #1837 of 3203

I don't mean to go off topic but did anyone get some fraudulent charge on your credit card after buying stuff from Rakuten?

I just saw the thread @ slickdeal. I was going to take advantage of that $25 off thing, until I saw that thread.

post #1838 of 3203

I havn't had any issues with rakuten.

post #1839 of 3203

I usually use paypal when shopping @ Rakuten, so I think I'm safe. I was going to grab a pair of SE215 but with all the complaint of fraudulent charges I'll probably pass.

post #1840 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoMee View Post

I usually use paypal when shopping @ Rakuten, so I think I'm safe. I was going to grab a pair of SE215 but with all the complaint of fraudulent charges I'll probably pass.

 

Now that you mention it...I did have some over the past week.  Had to cancel my card.  They were for very small amounts but it is still concerning.  

 

Maybe next time I'll stick to paypal.

post #1841 of 3203
Originally Posted by RoMee View Post

I don't mean to go off topic but did anyone get some fraudulent charge on your credit card after buying stuff from Rakuten?

I just saw the thread @ slickdeal. I was going to take advantage of that $25 off thing, until I saw that thread.

If your credit card account has a "virtual" card number feature, such as Shop Safe, that's a great way to pay for anything online. Essentially, you create a one-time-use credit card number. Once you've used it, even if someone steals everything--the card number and the expiration date and the verification code--it won't be of any use to them.

post #1842 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonears View Post

If your credit card account has a "virtual" card number feature, such as Shop Safe, that's a great way to pay for anything online. Essentially, you create a one-time-use credit card number. Once you've used it, even if someone steals everything--the card number and the expiration date and the verification code--it won't be of any use to them.

Good to know!

post #1843 of 3203

Klipsch Image E1 for $9.99

 

http://sellout.woot.com/

post #1844 of 3203

For those of us with a penchant for Japanese wares, keep an eye out on import prices for products from PriceJapan and Tenso.

 

On the former, the TH-600 can be imported for $800 inclusive of shipping (it was $880 last I check), and the TH-900 for $1500 (was above $1600 before IIRC).

 

The AD2000X can be imported for $550 (was above $600 before) and the A2000X for $430 (down from around $470).

 

 

Seems like 10% down all-around.

post #1845 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3X0 View Post

For those of us with a penchant for Japanese wares, keep an eye out on import prices for products from PriceJapan and Tenso.

 

On the former, the TH-600 can be imported for $800 inclusive of shipping (it was $880 last I check), and the TH-900 for $1500 (was above $1600 before IIRC).

 

The AD2000X can be imported for $550 (was above $600 before) and the A2000X for $430 (down from around $470).

 

 

Seems like 10% down all-around.


If you do the Tenso forwarding service from Japan then you should look at Amazon Japan, prices are somewhat  lower.

 

The A2000x is currently at about $369.72 add on the Tenso delivery cost of about $30.

 

The AD2000x is $500 on Amazon Japan, not sure how much Tenso charges would be about $30.

 

TH-600 is $734.85 plus Tenso shipping fee ($49 - after checking).


Edited by Carlsan - 5/14/13 at 7:54am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)