Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) - Page 13  

post #181 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsan View Post

Yes, the old was loading real slow.

 

Here's a deal:
 

Ultrasone PRO 900 on Amazon, new sold by 3rd party $295  current Amazon price is $321, overpriced list was $600.

 

Amazon price history: here

 

Now at $295 sold directly by Amazon (lowest ever according to camelcamelcamel)

 

http://www.amazon.com/Ultrasone-PRO-900-Professional-Headphones/dp/B001F00F0E/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1361488863&sr=1-1&keywords=ultrasone+pro+900

post #182 of 3203
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000CMS0XU/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

I ordered Audio Technica ATH-AD700 Open-air Dynamic Audiophile Headphones(like new without description) and it arrived today, but it missed the original box and the stereo jack. I feel disappointed, and I regret that I do not order the one that "packaging maybe be damaged". Do you think I should keep it for these errors? thank you. Is the stereo jack expensive?
Edited by Ckc4043 - 2/21/13 at 6:53pm
post #183 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckc4043 View Post

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000CMS0XU/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

I ordered Audio Technica ATH-AD700 Open-air Dynamic Audiophile Headphones(like new without description) and it arrived today, but it missed the original box and the stereo jack. I feel disappointed, and I regret that I do not order the one that "packaging maybe be damaged". Do you think I should keep it for these errors? thank you. Is the stereo jack expensive?

 

Its just a box, Im aware some people like to keep their packaging, Im actually one of them, but from watching an unboxing video of the ATH-AD700 I can tell you the box isnt one of the impressive types like you get from V-Moda or Monster. Also by stereo jack Im assuming you mean a 1/4" adapter, those can be bought at  Radio Shack for anywhere from $0.50 to $2, depending on which brand and what materials are in it. 

 

Those 2 small details are not worth paying $5-$10 shipping to return the headphones all together.

post #184 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckc4043 View Post

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000CMS0XU/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

I ordered Audio Technica ATH-AD700 Open-air Dynamic Audiophile Headphones(like new without description) and it arrived today, but it missed the original box and the stereo jack. I feel disappointed, and I regret that I do not order the one that "packaging maybe be damaged". Do you think I should keep it for these errors? thank you. Is the stereo jack expensive?

I see that you just couldn't resist door #3. Well I tried. Anyway, the box isn't important, and a stereo adapter can be had between $2-20 depending on what you want. An average $5 dollar variety can be bought in many brick and mortar stores
post #185 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff View Post

I got my E7, and it's in perfect condition except it didn't have the rubber band

It includes the case and everything? How much is it? Like new condtion?
post #186 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron94 View Post

Its just a box, Im aware some people like to keep their packaging, Im actually one of them, but from watching an unboxing video of the ATH-AD700 I can tell you the box isnt one of the impressive types like you get from V-Moda or Monster. Also by stereo jack Im assuming you mean a 1/4" adapter, those can be bought at  Radio Shack for anywhere from $0.50 to $2, depending on which brand and what materials are in it. 


Those 2 small details are not worth paying $5-$10 shipping to return the headphones all together.

Thank you for your opinion. Let me consider ...
post #187 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakahah View Post

I see that you just couldn't resist door #3. Well I tried. Anyway, the box isn't important, and a stereo adapter can be had between $2-20 depending on what you want. An average $5 dollar variety can be bought in many brick Iand mortar stores

I am curious how much the stereo adapter in this headphone worth...Is it worth only $2 only?
post #188 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckc4043 View Post

I am curious how much the stereo adapter in this headphone worth...Is it worth only $2 only?

Well they buy bulk so I'm sure that they get bulk pricing. So "worth" is going to to be relative. Either way it won't be worth the cost of shipping so just pick up a cheap one somewhere.
post #189 of 3203

Folks this thread is losing focus on side discussions.  We're all a bit guilty of that for time to time, but let's try to keep these side discussions to PM's or on an appropriate thread.

post #190 of 3203

http://www.ttvjaudio.com/dealoftheday.asp

 

TTVJ audio has Rosewood LCD2 for $895 new

post #191 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG Jag View Post

Folks this thread is losing focus on side discussions.  We're all a bit guilty of that for time to time, but let's try to keep these side discussions to PM's or on an appropriate thread.

I am sorry. kG Jag.
post #192 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimants View Post

Amazon's KRK store is having some sort of massive sale. Theres a pair of Rokit 6 passive for 150, normal price 500. See for yourself:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=sr_1_6_acs_h_2i_2595029011_11974991?ie=UTF8&qid=1361415772&sr=8-6-acs&node=11974991&srs=2595029011&field-keywords=krk

EDIT: also, before I found this, I picked up the last Polk TSi200 for 195+30 shipping. Dunno if they are really that great of speakers. I had audioengine A5's before, so if anyone knows and can shoot me a PM to tell me if I'm getting more or less sound quality, that would make me feel a lot better than simply not knowing at all.


Check the thread below, I got my Rokits after I read it.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/564898/audioengine-a5-vs-krk-rokit-rp6-g2-nice

post #193 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonFox View Post

http://www.ttvjaudio.com/dealoftheday.asp

 

TTVJ audio has Rosewood LCD2 for $895 new

I'll vouch extra for this deal as TTVJ probably still has stock on hand, so no need to wait those 2-4 weeks that you might get due to ordering directly from Audez'e (at least for the Rosewoods).

post #194 of 3203

This looks interesting for anyone that still uses an iphone 3g/3gs as a source.

 

$49

http://www.amazon.com/Go-Dap-GD-03-Black-for-iPhone3GS/dp/B0060HI2P2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1361543505&sr=8-1

post #195 of 3203

Guys, don't forget to check out deals from our very own members in the "For Sale" Section.

I still can't believe that NO ONE has picked these up yet:

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/651181/fs-mad-dog-t50rp-mod-by-mrspeakers-free-shipping

 

Personally one of my favorite closed-back cans and better than most of the "deals" that have been posted lately for some headphones...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)