Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Noob went and gone dun it again. I need some help/recommendations, not digging my new HD 598s. Last post on 8/13/13 at 9:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones ~$100-250 with good soundstage for most genres, but mainly metal? Last post on 12/19/12 at 8:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
I bought a pair of HM5s about 6 months ago. They give you absolutely great sound for under $150 but I ran into a big problem. Both sides where the slider connects to the headphones started to...
First a bit of background on my experiences with headphone amps. I have tried the Fiio E17, Objective 2, the 2.3W amp built into my laptop, my Yamaha receiver's headphone out and a cheap $40...
I bought these cans 2 years ago and sold them to get the ATH-M50, which then lead me into the audio world. Overall these are good portable headphones with great build quality. The sound, however,...
The Sennheiser Momentum On Ear is bursting with goodness. Nice looks, sound, and great value to go with it. Now, Let's go straight into it! These look so phenomenal, with all that alcantara...
The Sennheiser PX 360 headphones look good, and are very comfortable, at least to me, but the earcups fit just nicely over my ears. Any smaller and I would not be able to fit these over my ears....
The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) - Page 117post #1741 of 32035/8/13 at 12:53pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1742 of 32035/8/13 at 12:56pmhttp://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/used/855176/AKG_3284h00010_K267_Tiesto_Headphones.html
AKG K167-109$ its probably new with a 9+ conditionpost #1743 of 32035/8/13 at 1:53pmpost #1744 of 32035/8/13 at 4:04pmpost #1745 of 32035/9/13 at 7:15am
Miikey Miirhythm Bluetooth headphones for $96.99 ($250 MSRP). Comes with a sweet looking case!post #1746 of 32035/9/13 at 7:16ampost #1747 of 32035/9/13 at 8:18am
Bose QC15 - $199
For UK buyers, not sure if they ship elsewhere. I'd assume they do.post #1748 of 32035/9/13 at 8:32am
For those who've been holding out for an AD900X with a full US warranty...
ATH-AD900X from buydig for $220:post #1749 of 32035/9/13 at 8:59ampost #1750 of 32035/9/13 at 9:37amQuote:Originally Posted by Thujone
Miikey Miirhythm Bluetooth headphones for $96.99 ($250 MSRP). Comes with a sweet looking case!post #1751 of 32035/9/13 at 12:39pm
The Beyer DT1350 are currently being sold at B&H Photo for $199 + free shipping.
That's the lowest I have seen, and yes, they are an authorized Beyerdynamic dealer.
I just ordered a pair for myself.post #1752 of 32035/9/13 at 12:43pmpost #1753 of 32035/9/13 at 12:44pmpost #1754 of 32035/9/13 at 1:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by Greed
Bose QC15 - $199
For UK buyers, not sure if they ship elsewhere. I'd assume they do.
Someone posted this on SlickDeals (perhaps you've seen it) and it prompted a discussion on reasons not to trust the seller. People produced enough evidence to scare me away from the deal.
Edited by CarpeDijon - 5/9/13 at 1:04pm
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › New Zealand meet, May 24th in Auckland 7 seconds ago
- › [REVIEW] - UDac3 - Good things do come in small packages 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 2 minutes ago
- › AURALiC owners unite! 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 5 minutes ago
- › Fischer Amps FA-4 E XB: New 4-BA IEM From Germany 5 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones 6 minutes ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 6 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 7 minutes ago
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob