Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Noob went and gone dun it again. I need some help/recommendations, not digging my new HD 598s. Last post on 8/13/13 at 9:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones ~$100-250 with good soundstage for most genres, but mainly metal? Last post on 12/19/12 at 8:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
Man are these awesome , they're cheap..but as all Beyers they sound fu**** awesome , these are clean , fun and dynamic , they sound excellent Let me preface this by telling this...
This is actually the first "over-head" headphone i ever bought, but compared to my philips and LG tone+ this one is a lot more for 70$, i mainly use it on my gaming rig with sound card...
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
My video review for those interested: The VS3S is a VSONIC’s latest earphone, and they have made a big claim. That is that these VS3S as well as their brother VSD3(at the current price of...
Introduction I got these headphones around the national holiday. These came out about 2 years after I had got my K701. I was first attracted by its classy design and colour. I thought I would...
The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) - Page 117post #1741 of 32035/8/13 at 12:53pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1742 of 32035/8/13 at 12:56pmhttp://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/used/855176/AKG_3284h00010_K267_Tiesto_Headphones.html
AKG K167-109$ its probably new with a 9+ conditionpost #1743 of 32035/8/13 at 1:53pmpost #1744 of 32035/8/13 at 4:04pmpost #1745 of 32035/9/13 at 7:15am
Miikey Miirhythm Bluetooth headphones for $96.99 ($250 MSRP). Comes with a sweet looking case!post #1746 of 32035/9/13 at 7:16ampost #1747 of 32035/9/13 at 8:18am
Bose QC15 - $199
For UK buyers, not sure if they ship elsewhere. I'd assume they do.post #1748 of 32035/9/13 at 8:32am
For those who've been holding out for an AD900X with a full US warranty...
ATH-AD900X from buydig for $220:post #1749 of 32035/9/13 at 8:59ampost #1750 of 32035/9/13 at 9:37amQuote:Originally Posted by Thujone
Miikey Miirhythm Bluetooth headphones for $96.99 ($250 MSRP). Comes with a sweet looking case!post #1751 of 32035/9/13 at 12:39pm
The Beyer DT1350 are currently being sold at B&H Photo for $199 + free shipping.
That's the lowest I have seen, and yes, they are an authorized Beyerdynamic dealer.
I just ordered a pair for myself.post #1752 of 32035/9/13 at 12:43pmpost #1753 of 32035/9/13 at 12:44pmpost #1754 of 32035/9/13 at 1:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by Greed
Bose QC15 - $199
For UK buyers, not sure if they ship elsewhere. I'd assume they do.
Someone posted this on SlickDeals (perhaps you've seen it) and it prompted a discussion on reasons not to trust the seller. People produced enough evidence to scare me away from the deal.
Edited by CarpeDijon - 5/9/13 at 1:04pm
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 14 seconds ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 21 seconds ago
- › Chord&Major 6 Ballad IEM 46 seconds ago
- › Destiny 4 minutes ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 4 minutes ago
- › Hi! I'm new to this community and I would like some help on... 4 minutes ago
- › The scientific merit of Pono 6 minutes ago
- › ROCK JAW Testers 6 minutes ago
- › Meridian Explorer old version 8 minutes ago
- › Building 2.1 speakers under $100. 9 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by WavyGravy1
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 710 Trendline Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black) by Kordz
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)