Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) - Page 113  

post #1681 of 3203

AKG q350's were 35$ at fry's today.

post #1682 of 3203

I think this is another one of those scams like the AUNE T1 that was on ebay for like 60 bucks... but they have the colorfly c3 for like 60ish on ebay.... looks kind of shady.  

post #1683 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by TekeRugburn View Post

I think this is another one of those scams like the AUNE T1 that was on ebay for like 60 bucks... but they have the colorfly c3 for like 60ish on ebay.... looks kind of shady.  

 

Definitely a scam. Anything that is from China and is listed as $10 + $50 shipping = SCAM city! Don't waste your time, money, and effort.

post #1684 of 3203
post #1685 of 3203
post #1686 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheuh View Post

Definitely a scam. Anything that is from China and is listed as $10 + $50 shipping = SCAM city! Don't waste your time, money, and effort.
Yes is it obviously something wrong but if seller has goodfeedback and so what do you think they will ship out? Maybe an ad of it? Lol
post #1687 of 3203
post #1688 of 3203

We really need that 200 dollar refurb HD600 deal back...

post #1689 of 3203
post #1690 of 3203

nah, ill wait lol.

post #1691 of 3203

Sound Professionals (soundprofessionals.com) has...

 

ATH-M50mkII Removable Cable Headphones 
MSRP: $249.00 
Special Price: $119.99

I feel a bit like the M50 booster, but I get these email deals daily on AT stuff for the most part (other equipment as well, but often these headphones). Have the original, don't know if there are any other differences in the MarkII aside from the removable cable.

post #1692 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjazz View Post

Sound Professionals (soundprofessionals.com) has...

 

ATH-M50mkII Removable Cable Headphones 
MSRP: $249.00 
Special Price: $119.99

I feel a bit like the M50 booster, but I get these email deals daily on AT stuff for the most part (other equipment as well, but often these headphones). Have the original, don't know if there are any other differences in the MarkII aside from the removable cable.

 

It's just standard M50 modded by Sound Professionals.  Not an official Audio Technica name.

http://www.soundprofessionals.com/cgi-bin/gold/item/ATH-M50mkII

Under Details:

"New! By popular demand, we now offer a removable cable version of the ATH-M50 headphones with a standard miniplug or a locking miniplug. We call it the ATH-M50mkII  We start with a BRAND NEW set of headphones (we are an authorized dealer). We remove the stock cable and install a rugged gold-plated threaded miniplug on it (standard or locking, your choice). We then install a high quality female jack in the headphones. The headphones are carefully reassembled and fully tested with the modified cable. They are repackaged using the original packaging.  The cable modification and headphones carry a 2 year warranty from The Sound Professionals."

post #1693 of 3203
Quote:

ATH-M50mkII Removable Cable Headphones 120$

Here's the link:

http://www.soundprofessionals.com/cgi-bin/gold/item/ATH-M50mkII

post #1694 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjazz View Post

Sound Professionals (soundprofessionals.com) has...

 

ATH-M50mkII Removable Cable Headphones 
MSRP: $249.00 
Special Price: $119.99

I feel a bit like the M50 booster, but I get these email deals daily on AT stuff for the most part (other equipment as well, but often these headphones). Have the original, don't know if there are any other differences in the MarkII aside from the removable cable.

They have the WS55 for $60 in there too.  Pretty good price.

post #1695 of 3203

Little Dot Mk III Tube Amp $60 including shipping:

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Little-Dot-MK-III-Headphone-Tube-Amplifier-Stereo-Amplifier-/171035236990?pt=US_Wholesale_TV_Video_Home_Audio&hash=item27d27e9a7e

 

I am suspicious this might be fake or a scam. He's sold 20 of them with "more than 10" still available, but from what I can see other sellers are all around $200, the same price as the Little Dot web site.  Also he's built his feedback count with a bunch of $0.99 sales.


Edited by mark t - 5/5/13 at 8:27pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)