sennheiser hd428 for $36.99 on newegg with promo code EMCYTZT2944
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Noob went and gone dun it again. I need some help/recommendations, not digging my new HD 598s. Last post on 8/13/13 at 9:38am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: Yesterday
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 6/29/15
I own 3 High-end headphones ( HD 600, HD-650s, and HE 500s) and this amplifier does everything I want it to do. The headphones have been driven with authority, speed and transparency. The sound is...
Disclaimer: I would like to thank www.hifinage.com and Fidue for this review sample. I was supposed to keep it for 1 week for evaluation purpose free of charge. I am in no way affiliated to Fidue ...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Huge President's Day sale on amazon -
Audio Technica ATH-AD700 -
Not sure if these is a great deal, but there you go. There are a lot more deals, check around.
Loaded really slow for me as well, usually just stopped after a minute or so and told me the page expired with a 504 error.
Reposting the last thing I put on the other thread in case it may help someone.
"Might be just slightly off topic but here is the Toshiba Canvio 750 GB external hard drive on amazon for $59.99, 40% off. Not headphones or anything but I will most likely get one to store my lossless files on.
Also on the page are links to to 350 and 500 GB versions, as well as the 1 and 1.5 TB. Not much price difference between the five different capacity models."
- The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Rational reasons to love vinyl 9 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 18 seconds ago
- › The JH16 Pro Impressions Thread 57 seconds ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 1 minute ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 1 minute ago
- › Looking for over ear headphones <=$200 1 minute ago
- › Which Headphones Should I Buy? 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › RHA - T20 - Impressions, Reviews, and questions 2 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Asgard 2 by GustavoL1
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by vaibhavp
- › LG Electronics TONE INFINIM Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Retail... by lwbanerjee
- › Signature Acoustics Elements Series C-12 by vlenbo
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by twister6
- › Puro Sound Labs - IEM500 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)