I'm passing because I have a Peachtree Nova already, like my Galaxy Note 2 well enough with my JH13s, and don't have a laptop.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Noob went and gone dun it again. I need some help/recommendations, not digging my new HD 598s. Last post on 8/13/13 at 9:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones ~$100-250 with good soundstage for most genres, but mainly metal? Last post on 12/19/12 at 8:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
These headphones are a great pair for home use, and use for movies, videos and ect. They deliver great sound quality, but I wouldn't consider it hi-Fi though. I listen to mostly Metal and Rock...
I was overall unimpressed with the Focal Spirit One cans. I'm hardly a connoisseur of headphones, but I was let down a bit by the sound and the manufacturer's advertising. I compared these to...
I have the real version 2.0, not 2.1 (with the clip). Build/Design: I didn't like the provided tips, used the small Sennheiser tips: http://www.ebay.com/itm/110976313070 - much...
I purchased the Audio Technica ESW9a. These have African Paduak shells rather than the cherry of the Japanese release. The ESW9a is made in Japan. Physical: First, these are most...
Build Quality & Design The build quality on these isn't so good in the long run, the entire headphone is mostly constructed out of plastic the only metal part on these cans would be the earcups,...
The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) - Page 100post #1486 of 32034/25/13 at 9:26am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1487 of 32034/25/13 at 9:38amQuote:Originally Posted by 3X0
Fiio E17 for $100.
Not sure if it's worth it.
got one :) don't know how sound is it?post #1488 of 32034/25/13 at 10:10amQuote:Originally Posted by RochRx7Quote:Originally Posted by KG Jag
Shure SRH 1840 from Amazon third party seller for $575:
this is their top of the line flagship model right?
Yes--see:post #1489 of 32034/25/13 at 10:30ampost #1490 of 32034/25/13 at 10:48ampost #1491 of 32034/25/13 at 12:52pm
Sony XBA-2IP refurbished for $59.99
Sony XBA-3IP refurbished for $79.99
Pretty good deals. Picked up the XBA-3IP myself.
Edited by roguegeek - 4/25/13 at 1:11pmpost #1492 of 32034/25/13 at 5:41pm
AKG Q701 refurb (white) - $199post #1493 of 32034/25/13 at 6:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by Crow T Robot
Phiaton MS400 for 35.48 plus shipping on Rakuten. Not sure if this is an error or what, but I'm tempted to take a chance.
Curse this. Either I got one heck of a deal or I'm in for a big headache and need to return this because it is a sauce pan like someone here mention because they already shipped me something. It is going to be fun if it is a sauce pan.
Edited by snakeeater692 - 4/25/13 at 6:37pmpost #1494 of 32034/25/13 at 7:10pm
For those who have been eyeing the superlux 681 evo in the US.
If you go over 50 dollars in total, shipping will be free. I added electric guitar strings to get the total up to 50.99 to get free shipping. There's no taxes either.post #1495 of 32034/25/13 at 7:17pmQuote:
Yeah, mine shipped too. I'll either be rocking out or cooking sauce in a couple of days, I guess.post #1496 of 32034/25/13 at 11:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by BigCabDaddy
Too good to be true deal on Aune T1: $9.80+$49.90 shipping
Like I say, it looks dubious, but I'm taking a chance. Buyer beware.
Anyone bite on this? Impressions?post #1497 of 32034/26/13 at 1:24ampost #1498 of 32034/26/13 at 3:47ampost #1499 of 32034/26/13 at 3:56amThread Starterpost #1500 of 32034/26/13 at 6:37am
Used M Audio Q40 for about $70-$72 shipped from Amazon Warehouse deals
Very good and like new available
Edited by RoMee - 4/26/13 at 7:10am
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Popup ads 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound ! 3 minutes ago
- › My HD music quest... 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Doppios! pg1197 !!.KEF... 5 minutes ago
- › The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Blue Circle Audio "PaG" Custom Headphone Amp 5 minutes ago
- › $350CAD HERUS: Asynchronous USB Audio 2.0, 24bit 352.8Ks/S, DXD and... 6 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 7 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT990 Premium 250ohm w/ Detachable Cable Mod & Silver... 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by Cobaltius
- › Focal Spirit One Headphones by guidfail
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by BenF
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ESW9 Sovereign Wood Headphones by bjmr
- › Sony X Headphones MDR-X10 by DigitalGrounder
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by chrismini
- › Stax SR-202 by JustinBieber
- › AKG K 518 LE Limited Edition Folding Headphones - Red by kalpman
- › Sennheiser CX 685 SPORTS In-Ear Canal Headphones - Black by wrathzombie
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude