I'm passing because I have a Peachtree Nova already, like my Galaxy Note 2 well enough with my JH13s, and don't have a laptop.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Noob went and gone dun it again. I need some help/recommendations, not digging my new HD 598s. Last post on 8/13/13 at 9:38am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/31/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
I would like to thank Creative Singapore for the loan of Creative Aurvana Live 2 demo sample! http://sg.creative.com/p/headphones-headsets/creative-aurvana-live2 Launched in 2013,...
for the price is good but if you want to have that premier sound qualtiy of studio you need a dac of 300 dolllar +
I'm using eartips I found on a pair of Dollar Store earbuds. They look like JVC Spiral dot tips but with a larger dameter opening, more rubbery too. I also tried the CKW1000anv with the JVC's...
About Me I stumbled into the head-fi world when my itchy fingers picked up a Shure SE846 back in January’14. Since then, it has been a long journey, and I’m only just starting. Exploring the...
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) - Page 100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Fiio E17 for $100.
Not sure if it's worth it.
got one :) don't know how sound is it?
Shure SRH 1840 from Amazon third party seller for $575:
this is their top of the line flagship model right?
Sony XBA-2IP refurbished for $59.99
Sony XBA-3IP refurbished for $79.99
Pretty good deals. Picked up the XBA-3IP myself.
Edited by roguegeek - 4/25/13 at 1:11pm
AKG Q701 refurb (white) - $199
Phiaton MS400 for 35.48 plus shipping on Rakuten. Not sure if this is an error or what, but I'm tempted to take a chance.
Curse this. Either I got one heck of a deal or I'm in for a big headache and need to return this because it is a sauce pan like someone here mention because they already shipped me something. It is going to be fun if it is a sauce pan.
Edited by snakeeater692 - 4/25/13 at 6:37pm
For those who have been eyeing the superlux 681 evo in the US.
If you go over 50 dollars in total, shipping will be free. I added electric guitar strings to get the total up to 50.99 to get free shipping. There's no taxes either.
Yeah, mine shipped too. I'll either be rocking out or cooking sauce in a couple of days, I guess.
Too good to be true deal on Aune T1: $9.80+$49.90 shipping
Like I say, it looks dubious, but I'm taking a chance. Buyer beware.
Anyone bite on this? Impressions?
Used M Audio Q40 for about $70-$72 shipped from Amazon Warehouse deals
Very good and like new available
Edited by RoMee - 4/26/13 at 7:10am
- The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Koss Portapro Thread 34 seconds ago
- › IEM under $500 1 minute ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Tube Rolling Guide 6SN7/6AS7G/6080/5998 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 2 minutes ago
- › how many of you guys cook??? 2 minutes ago
- › KEF M500 in mint condition 3 minutes ago
- › Bypassing the headphone amplifier in a DAC/AMP 3 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 4 minutes ago
- › Opinions on Stax SR - 40 headphones 5 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 6 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by earfonia
- › FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by younes berrada
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV Inner Ear Headphones 50th Anniversary... by kameenadesi
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2