I'm passing because I have a Peachtree Nova already, like my Galaxy Note 2 well enough with my JH13s, and don't have a laptop.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Noob went and gone dun it again. I need some help/recommendations, not digging my new HD 598s. Last post on 8/13/13 at 9:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones ~$100-250 with good soundstage for most genres, but mainly metal? Last post on 12/19/12 at 8:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) - Page 100post #1486 of 32034/25/13 at 9:26am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1487 of 32034/25/13 at 9:38amQuote:Originally Posted by 3X0
Fiio E17 for $100.
Not sure if it's worth it.
got one :) don't know how sound is it?post #1488 of 32034/25/13 at 10:10amQuote:Originally Posted by RochRx7Quote:Originally Posted by KG Jag
Shure SRH 1840 from Amazon third party seller for $575:
this is their top of the line flagship model right?
Yes--see:post #1489 of 32034/25/13 at 10:30ampost #1490 of 32034/25/13 at 10:48ampost #1491 of 32034/25/13 at 12:52pm
Sony XBA-2IP refurbished for $59.99
Sony XBA-3IP refurbished for $79.99
Pretty good deals. Picked up the XBA-3IP myself.
Edited by roguegeek - 4/25/13 at 1:11pmpost #1492 of 32034/25/13 at 5:41pm
AKG Q701 refurb (white) - $199post #1493 of 32034/25/13 at 6:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by Crow T Robot
Phiaton MS400 for 35.48 plus shipping on Rakuten. Not sure if this is an error or what, but I'm tempted to take a chance.
Curse this. Either I got one heck of a deal or I'm in for a big headache and need to return this because it is a sauce pan like someone here mention because they already shipped me something. It is going to be fun if it is a sauce pan.
Edited by snakeeater692 - 4/25/13 at 6:37pmpost #1494 of 32034/25/13 at 7:10pm
For those who have been eyeing the superlux 681 evo in the US.
If you go over 50 dollars in total, shipping will be free. I added electric guitar strings to get the total up to 50.99 to get free shipping. There's no taxes either.post #1495 of 32034/25/13 at 7:17pmQuote:
Yeah, mine shipped too. I'll either be rocking out or cooking sauce in a couple of days, I guess.post #1496 of 32034/25/13 at 11:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by BigCabDaddy
Too good to be true deal on Aune T1: $9.80+$49.90 shipping
Like I say, it looks dubious, but I'm taking a chance. Buyer beware.
Anyone bite on this? Impressions?post #1497 of 32034/26/13 at 1:24ampost #1498 of 32034/26/13 at 3:47ampost #1499 of 32034/26/13 at 3:56amThread Starterpost #1500 of 32034/26/13 at 6:37am
Used M Audio Q40 for about $70-$72 shipped from Amazon Warehouse deals
Very good and like new available
Edited by RoMee - 4/26/13 at 7:10am
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 39 seconds ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 1 minute ago
- › High-End Earbuds (Dasetn, Tingo, Blox, Yuin etc) and Earbud Gear... 1 minute ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Melbourne Head-Fi meet in second half of 2014 1 minute ago
- › HM-901 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 2 minutes ago
- › Cheap kitchen Appliances For Sale 2 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern AK 100 Mk2 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)