Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) - Page 98  

post #1456 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by jh7000 View Post


I bought a pair of refurb momentums from them about 3 weeks ago... they arrived fine and were in perfect condition.

I was one click away from picking them up myself :P Thanks for clarifying for me!

post #1457 of 3203

Fostex HP-A8  $890ish

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/mcshowa/item/10017377 $790

+ Tenso.com account for shipping intl = $100   (based on 5kg)

 

+/- what the Yen is doing.

 

Iv been trying to get my sister to find me a address i can ship one to but shes on base and they use military address instead of japans :(

post #1458 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadley View Post

popcorn.gif

popcorn.gif

post #1459 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by tattare View Post

Fostex HP-A8  $890ish

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/mcshowa/item/10017377 $790

+ Tenso.com account for shipping intl = $100   (based on 5kg)

 

+/- what the Yen is doing.

 

Iv been trying to get my sister to find me a address i can ship one to but shes on base and they use military address instead of japans :(

Wow.... That is a great price for that unit. I'll have to look into it. 

 

That is a beautiful unit. Anyone else trying this?

post #1460 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by elwappo99 View Post

Wow.... That is a great price for that unit. I'll have to look into it. 

 

That is a beautiful unit. Anyone else trying this?

 

Didn't impress me, when I heard it with the TH-900. It was decent, but can get equal quality for much cheaper IMO.

post #1461 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greed View Post

 

Didn't impress me, when I heard it with the TH-900. It was decent, but can get equal quality for much cheaper IMO.

 

I'll do some reading later. Thanks for the tip. I can guarantee you won't find a better look for anything less! That thing looks sharp! 

 

It seems based on the price that the selling price on these is coming down quite quickly from the last time I checked. Seems like this price may become more common. 

post #1462 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by jh7000 View Post

Audio-Technica ATH-A900X or ATH-AD900 are both $129.95 at buydig right now

 

Here is the slickdeal post:

http://slickdeals.net/f/5984476-Audio-Technica-ATH-A900X-Audiophile-Closed-Back-Dynamic-Headphones-129-95-with-V-me-by-Visa-with-free-shipping-Back-Again-Now-LIVE

The best headphone value on the market by a long shot. It preforms at more than twice its price tag.

post #1463 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by jh7000 View Post

The Dakmart store on Rakuten has a few deals on refurbished headphones...

 

Sennheiser HD558 = $104.89

Sennheiser Momentum = $189

Sennheiser HD650 = $369

Denon D600 = $259

 

http://dakmart.store.rakuten.com/c/consumer-electronics/124-0-1013.html

 

I know people have complained about Dakmart (from ResellerRatings.com), but they are a authorized Sennheiser dealer...

http://en-us.sennheiser.com/dealer-locator?location=florida&dealer_locator_category_keys[]=online_dealer&product_name=

 

Momentum is back up to $219 now. My wallet live another day...

post #1464 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theogenes View Post

 

Momentum is back up to $219 now. My wallet live another day...

 

your wallet is hoping this thread is not checked regularly :P

post #1465 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss2625 View Post

 

your wallet is hoping this thread is not checked regularly :P

Haha, exactly. Your wallet is hoping you'd unsubscribe from this thread ;)

 

Creative GigaWorks T20 2.0 Speaker system for $69 on Newegg today.

 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16836116043

post #1466 of 3203
post #1467 of 3203

Phiaton MS400 for 35.48 plus shipping on Rakuten. Not sure if this is an error or what, but I'm tempted to take a chance.

 

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/phiaton-ms400-premium-carbon-fiber-headphones/243330020.html?listingId=283423337

post #1468 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow T Robot View Post

Phiaton MS400 for 35.48 plus shipping on Rakuten. Not sure if this is an error or what, but I'm tempted to take a chance.

 

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/phiaton-ms400-premium-carbon-fiber-headphones/243330020.html?listingId=283423337

i bought one, we shall see....

post #1469 of 3203

^ Most likely it will get cancel but I purchased one for the heck of it too.

Actually I'm 100% sure it will get cancel because the actual Wayfair website does not carry headphones of any sort. frown.gif

I would highly no recommend ordering extra items to pass $49 to get free shipping because he might get stuck with those items and no headphones.


Edited by snakeeater692 - 4/24/13 at 4:08pm
post #1470 of 3203
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)