[Mod Edit: Please read the first post.]
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Noob went and gone dun it again. I need some help/recommendations, not digging my new HD 598s. Last post on 8/13/13 at 9:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones ~$100-250 with good soundstage for most genres, but mainly metal? Last post on 12/19/12 at 8:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) - Page 96post #1426 of 32034/21/13 at 6:44pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1427 of 32034/21/13 at 8:44pmpost #1428 of 32034/21/13 at 10:28pmQuote:
Not really sure but they are totally different from each other. I loved the a900x, most open sounding closed cans I've ever heard. Decent bass but the magic was in the soundstage. They sound amazing with movies and live concerts. For $149 that's a stupid good deal.
Thanks,post #1429 of 32034/21/13 at 11:11pmpost #1430 of 32034/22/13 at 4:08ampost #1431 of 32034/22/13 at 12:20pm
Beyerdynamic DT1350 for $149.95 on BH Photo used (Rated a 9/10):post #1432 of 32034/22/13 at 12:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by jh7000
Beyerdynamic DT1350 for $149.95 on BH Photo used (Rated a 9/10):
ARG!!! Homework distracted me from a great deal, already sold. Thanks for the post though. Gratz to whoever got them.post #1433 of 32034/22/13 at 2:28pmQuote:Originally Posted by Carlsan
For half the price you can get the D600 with just about the same sound signature.
From an Amazon reviewer: Quote:
D600, about $250, like new: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00858I4F2/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used
Thanks for this..............got a pair for $239. Smoking deal.post #1434 of 32034/22/13 at 2:30pmQuote:
Shoreline is still selling an open box pair for $199 if you're interested.post #1435 of 32034/22/13 at 2:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by Thujone
Shoreline is still selling an open box pair for $199 if you're interested.
Why buy open box when you can buy new.post #1436 of 32034/22/13 at 3:45pmpost #1437 of 32034/22/13 at 3:54pmpost #1438 of 32034/23/13 at 5:00am
Sennheiser HD428 for $29.99 at Newegg with free shipping.post #1439 of 32034/23/13 at 7:41ampost #1440 of 32034/23/13 at 8:53amQuote:Originally Posted by elwappo99
Amazon just tossed up a good number of AKG Q701 in the beautiful Lime Green for under $190.
Do you mean used ones, or am I missing something?
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › PS4 vs XBOX ONE (What would you buy and why? No fanboy like... 3 seconds ago
- › HD800s with portable AMP/DAC for iMac 24 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 37 seconds ago
- › Newbie to PC gaming audio, looking for suggestions for card with... 39 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 44 seconds ago
- › JVC's Micro HD Line: HA-FXD80/70/60 1 minute ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 1 minute ago
- › REVIEW: Unique Melody Merlin - hybrid dynamic/balanced armature... 1 minute ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon Thread 1 minute ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)