[Mod Edit: Please read the first post.]
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Noob went and gone dun it again. I need some help/recommendations, not digging my new HD 598s. Last post on 8/13/13 at 9:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones ~$100-250 with good soundstage for most genres, but mainly metal? Last post on 12/19/12 at 8:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 11/21/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
Trebuchet HiFiMan Balanced Cable Teflon over UP-OCC: Ultra Pure Ohno Continous Cast Copper Viablue Y Splitter Switchcraft 4 pin XLR Ordered 5 ft length So a bit of background here. I...
I used this a a record cleaning machine... it served me well through college and frankly, was "good enough". I got pretty amazing results mounting the turntable on a shelf bolted to a frame that...
Specs; Deep bass sound reproduction with 50mm Neodymium driver unit and ring port structure- cans need 50-100 hours burn-in Ring port structure provides high-quality dynamic sound- it is...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION The first I heard about RHA (or Reid Heath Acoustics) was a thread on Head-Fi calling for...
FIIO'S E11K KILIMANJARO 2 INTRODUCTION Fiio is a Chinese maker of audio equipment that has become well known for offering good gear at highly competitive prices. With a lineup of...
The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) - Page 96post #1426 of 32034/21/13 at 6:44pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1427 of 32034/21/13 at 8:44pmpost #1428 of 32034/21/13 at 10:28pmQuote:
Not really sure but they are totally different from each other. I loved the a900x, most open sounding closed cans I've ever heard. Decent bass but the magic was in the soundstage. They sound amazing with movies and live concerts. For $149 that's a stupid good deal.
Thanks,post #1429 of 32034/21/13 at 11:11pmpost #1430 of 32034/22/13 at 4:08ampost #1431 of 32034/22/13 at 12:20pm
Beyerdynamic DT1350 for $149.95 on BH Photo used (Rated a 9/10):post #1432 of 32034/22/13 at 12:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by jh7000
Beyerdynamic DT1350 for $149.95 on BH Photo used (Rated a 9/10):
ARG!!! Homework distracted me from a great deal, already sold. Thanks for the post though. Gratz to whoever got them.post #1433 of 32034/22/13 at 2:28pmQuote:Originally Posted by Carlsan
For half the price you can get the D600 with just about the same sound signature.
From an Amazon reviewer: Quote:
D600, about $250, like new: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00858I4F2/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used
Thanks for this..............got a pair for $239. Smoking deal.post #1434 of 32034/22/13 at 2:30pmQuote:
Shoreline is still selling an open box pair for $199 if you're interested.post #1435 of 32034/22/13 at 2:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by Thujone
Shoreline is still selling an open box pair for $199 if you're interested.
Why buy open box when you can buy new.post #1436 of 32034/22/13 at 3:45pmpost #1437 of 32034/22/13 at 3:54pmpost #1438 of 32034/23/13 at 5:00am
Sennheiser HD428 for $29.99 at Newegg with free shipping.post #1439 of 32034/23/13 at 7:41ampost #1440 of 32034/23/13 at 8:53amQuote:Originally Posted by elwappo99
Amazon just tossed up a good number of AKG Q701 in the beautiful Lime Green for under $190.
Do you mean used ones, or am I missing something?
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Hifiman HE-300 headphones in immaculate condition. 1 minute ago
- › A few questions about the Audioquest DragonFly v1.2 2 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 2 minutes ago
- › Rate the video games you're currently playing 4 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › REVIEW : Fidue A81 - Warm, Smooth, Dynamic, Fun ! 4 minutes ago
- › Official New York Spring Meet Sat May 16 2015 5 minutes ago
- › Walkman NWZ F886 officialy announced!! [192khz/24bits] 5 minutes ago
- › Zynsonix Trebuchet HiFiMan Balanced Cable by BeatsWork
- › Mitsubishi LT-30 by Golden Ears
- › JVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphone by ajlan
- › RHA T10i by Brooko
- › FiiO E11K by thatonenoob
- › AKG K3003 by GUO XIAOZHOU
- › iBasso DX50 DAP by AudioGG
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Joinhandmade Jelly Ear In Ear Headphones by thatonenoob
- › Grado Statement Series GS1000i Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)