[Mod Edit: Please read the first post.]
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for some bass headgear Last post on 4/21/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Noob went and gone dun it again. I need some help/recommendations, not digging my new HD 598s. Last post on 8/13/13 at 9:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones ~$100-250 with good soundstage for most genres, but mainly metal? Last post on 12/19/12 at 8:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
Not too much to say here other than that these headphones are stellar! I mostly listen to my vinyl collection with these bad boys and it's an absolute joy. I purchased an external amp to power them...
Man are these awesome , they're cheap..but as all Beyers they sound fu**** awesome , these are clean , fun and dynamic , they sound excellent Let me preface this by telling this...
This is actually the first "over-head" headphone i ever bought, but compared to my philips and LG tone+ this one is a lot more for 70$, i mainly use it on my gaming rig with sound card...
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
My video review for those interested: The VS3S is a VSONIC’s latest earphone, and they have made a big claim. That is that these VS3S as well as their brother VSD3(at the current price of...
The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) - Page 96post #1426 of 32034/21/13 at 6:44pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1427 of 32034/21/13 at 8:44pmpost #1428 of 32034/21/13 at 10:28pmQuote:
Not really sure but they are totally different from each other. I loved the a900x, most open sounding closed cans I've ever heard. Decent bass but the magic was in the soundstage. They sound amazing with movies and live concerts. For $149 that's a stupid good deal.
Thanks,post #1429 of 32034/21/13 at 11:11pmpost #1430 of 32034/22/13 at 4:08ampost #1431 of 32034/22/13 at 12:20pm
Beyerdynamic DT1350 for $149.95 on BH Photo used (Rated a 9/10):post #1432 of 32034/22/13 at 12:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by jh7000
Beyerdynamic DT1350 for $149.95 on BH Photo used (Rated a 9/10):
ARG!!! Homework distracted me from a great deal, already sold. Thanks for the post though. Gratz to whoever got them.post #1433 of 32034/22/13 at 2:28pmQuote:Originally Posted by Carlsan
For half the price you can get the D600 with just about the same sound signature.
From an Amazon reviewer: Quote:
D600, about $250, like new: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00858I4F2/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used
Thanks for this..............got a pair for $239. Smoking deal.post #1434 of 32034/22/13 at 2:30pmQuote:
Shoreline is still selling an open box pair for $199 if you're interested.post #1435 of 32034/22/13 at 2:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by Thujone
Shoreline is still selling an open box pair for $199 if you're interested.
Why buy open box when you can buy new.post #1436 of 32034/22/13 at 3:45pmpost #1437 of 32034/22/13 at 3:54pmpost #1438 of 32034/23/13 at 5:00am
Sennheiser HD428 for $29.99 at Newegg with free shipping.post #1439 of 32034/23/13 at 7:41ampost #1440 of 32034/23/13 at 8:53amQuote:Originally Posted by elwappo99
Amazon just tossed up a good number of AKG Q701 in the beautiful Lime Green for under $190.
Do you mean used ones, or am I missing something?
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › I will surely hate myself 1 minute ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ESW9 and ATH-ESW9A Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 4 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 4 minutes ago
- › Audirvana Plus 2.0 5 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 5 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT990 (ver.2005) Appreciation Thread!! 5 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by WavyGravy1
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 710 Trendline Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black) by Kordz
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)