Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) - Page 73  

post #1081 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaegis View Post

Well everyone keeps blabbing about it here... it was bound to get caught at some point. 

 

No kidding.  It's the bargain shopping equivalent of self-hate.

post #1082 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaegis View Post

Well everyone keeps blabbing about it here... it was bound to get caught at some point. 

 

Agreed. And whoever said this exact thing got pounced on and mocked by everyone else.

post #1083 of 3203
Maybe try Dakmart for the HD650 for $349.99 plus about $12.00 shipping in USA. They seem to be new not refurbs.

http://www.dakmart.com/product_p/sen9-hd650.htm
post #1084 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by MongolCupcake View Post

Maybe try Dakmart for the HD650 for $349.99 plus about $12.00 shipping in USA. They seem to be new not refurbs.

http://www.dakmart.com/product_p/sen9-hd650.htm

Is Dakmart legit?
post #1085 of 3203

Jeez, this thread just goes around and around in circles... blink.gif

post #1086 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephAM View Post

I just tried using the code for the hd600, and it says "The discount does not meet the requirements set by the shop for this checkout" :( 

 

Edit: The $50 coupon works though =/

 

I emailed www.razordogaudio.com. Coupon code RAZORDOG100 is fixed. He intends it to work on the Sennheiser stuff, too. HD600 for $299, HD650 for $399. 

post #1087 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by imackler View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephAM View Post

I just tried using the code for the hd600, and it says "The discount does not meet the requirements set by the shop for this checkout" :( 

 

Edit: The $50 coupon works though =/

 

I emailed www.razordogaudio.com. Coupon code RAZORDOG100 is fixed. He intends it to work on the Sennheiser stuff, too. HD600 for $299, HD650 for $399. 

 

Thanks imackler. So can we please now stop complaining about people talking about this discount? Its not a secret and its not a mistake. Its a legitimate discount that should be shared with anyone that's interested. RazorDog is an awesome seller, authorized Sennheiser dealer, and has wonderful customer support. Highly recommended.

post #1088 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by devhen View Post

Thanks imackler. So can we please now stop complaining about people talking about this discount? Its not a secret and its not a mistake. Its a legitimate discount that should be shared with anyone that's interested. RazorDog is an awesome seller, authorized Sennheiser dealer, and has wonderful customer support. Highly recommended.

The deal is legit. We need to post it on the front page so we can stop repeating history every 5 pages.
post #1089 of 3203

Quite a few good deals from Shoreline Music:

 

http://www.shorelinemusic.com/closeouts/

 

DT1350 for $199

Audioengine A2s for $109 (complete steal at this price)
Audioengine A5+ for $299

 

I've bought from Shoreline pretty regularly since they have awesome deals. Quite reliable. Someone buy the A5+s before I pull the trigger...

post #1090 of 3203

Hifiman HE-5 Headphones 369.99 buy it now on Ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hifiman-HE-5-Headphones-/171017282962?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item27d16ca592

post #1091 of 3203
Seems like a scam....
post #1092 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff View Post

Seems like a scam....

Nah,he's been selling $2000 watches and has 100% feedback..

post #1093 of 3203
Woodied HE5's for $370.... Something's up with them...
post #1094 of 3203

I'd jump on them if I hadn't just purchased the HE-500 that you gave me the lead on.

post #1095 of 3203
I did a quick scan here and the he-5 doesn't seem as well regarded as the others in the line that always gat mentioned. Last thing I want is the "bad" Hifiman.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)