Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) - Page 72  

post #1066 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by headfiwatt View Post

I wonder why no one has posted this yet. The Beyerdynamic DT 990 pro (250 ohm) for 179.00

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/92807-REG/Beyerdynamic_459038_DT_990_PRO_Studio.html


Because they are selling for the same or less on Amazon and several other sites.

post #1067 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekka View Post


Because they are selling for the same or less on Amazon and several other sites.

I  am guessing he confused them with the DT 990 Premium

post #1068 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEZMan View Post

Did you ask specifically about the HD-600?

 

I am really interested in buying a HD-600 (for $399 - $100), but from that page "http://www.razordogaudio.com/pages/who-is-razordog", question #2, it appears that the HD-600 and others are excluded for the $100 Off promotion ;(

 

Thanks,


Coupon code still works for the exclusions.

post #1069 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greed View Post


Coupon code still works for the exclusions.

ok thanks I will try. but it is weird that they specifically state that the instant rebate does not work with some exclusions and still it works?!?

may be I am a bit dense here, or it is an old faq or are you talking about another coupon here?

thanks.
post #1070 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEZMan View Post


ok thanks I will try. but it is weird that they specifically state that the instant rebate does not work with some exclusions and still it works?!?

may be I am a bit dense here, or it is an old faq or are you talking about another coupon here?

thanks.

Some companies doesn't like to see their products under certain price, so if the site states that something like hd650, hd600 are not included, they can get away easier imho.  So if sennheiser complains, they can just say, code wasn't supposed to work on those but there was a glitch or programming error.  If it works why complain? hehe 

post #1071 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovehurts View Post

Some companies doesn't like to see their products under certain price, so if the site states that something like hd650, hd600 are not included, they can get away easier imho.  So if sennheiser complains, they can just say, code wasn't supposed to work on those but there was a glitch or programming error.  If it works why complain? hehe 

works for me;-)
post #1072 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEZMan View Post

Did you ask specifically about the HD-600?

I am really interested in buying a HD-600 (for $399 - $100), but from that page "http://www.razordogaudio.com/pages/who-is-razordog", question #2, it appears that the HD-600 and others are excluded for the $100 Off promotion ;(

Thanks,

Yes specifically the hd 600. If you add to cart and add coupon it will show up as $300
post #1073 of 3203

MELEC A161PK for $65 on Tech Woot

 

http://tech.woot.com/offers/in-ear-headphones-w-mic-remote

 

Tempting...

post #1074 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by seqasim View Post

I  am guessing he confused them with the DT 990 Premium
Ah! Right.
post #1075 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshinhimura View Post


Yes specifically the hd 600. If you add to cart and add coupon it will show up as $300

Just bought a HD-600 from RazorDog and it can confirm that it worked! Thanx a bunch guys.

 

I also bought a stock HD-650 cable from BH Video (http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/601967-REG/Sennheiser_092885_092885_Headphone_Cable_for.html) for $15. That way I can try both and see which one I like better ;)

post #1076 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by teofilrocks View Post

I see refurbished HD650s are about $360 on Amazon Marketplace. Safe to do so? Or do new prices sometimes come down enough to warranty getting new? Not too many 650s that I saw in the FS/FT forum, but I need to give them a try at some point.

 

Manufacturer refurbished HD6*0's are usually like-new in every way. By that I mean the ones that are refurbished by Sennheiser, not by some random 3rd party seller. That usually means just authorized Sennheiser dealers or very reliable sellers. In that case you can expect basically a brand new HD650. Lesser-known 3rd party sellers like some of the ones on Amz are much more of a gamble IMO. Essentially they can clean up a used HD650 a bit and call it refurbished.


Edited by devhen - 3/30/13 at 11:55pm
post #1077 of 3203

ATH-M50 is back to 99.99USD @ soundprofessionals, str and coil versions

 

http://www.soundprofessionals.com/cgi-bin/gold/item/ATH-M50-PROMO

post #1078 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshinhimura View Post

I asked how long the sale would go for hd600 and got reply of April 15

I just tried using the code for the hd600, and it says "The discount does not meet the requirements set by the shop for this checkout" :( 

 

Edit: The $50 coupon works though =/


Edited by JosephAM - 3/31/13 at 7:30am
post #1079 of 3203
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephAM View Post

I just tried using the code for the hd600, and it says "The discount does not meet the requirements set by the shop for this checkout" :( 

 

Edit: The $50 coupon works though =/

 

This is weird - I tried it yesterday around midnight PST, and i worked (RAZORDOG100).... looks like they may have changed their policy today ;(

post #1080 of 3203

Well everyone keeps blabbing about it here... it was bound to get caught at some point. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)