- 5 Posts. Joined 2/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productAUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productHiFiMAN HE-400tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productUltrasone HFI-2400tagged by System, 3/1/13
- productUltrasone HFI-450tagged by System, 3/1/13
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productUltrasone HFI-680tagged by System, 3/1/13
- productULTRASONE HFI 700tagged by System, 3/1/13
- productUltrasone HFI-780tagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Ultrasone HFI 580 vs. Audio Technica Pro700mk2 Last post on 2/16/13 at 5:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Ultrasone HFI 580 vs. Audio Technica Pro700mk2 Last post on 2/15/13 at 9:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Superlux 668B vs Ultrasone HFI 580 Last post on 2/15/13 at 2:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Worried they might be fake? should i trust amazon? (ultrasone hfi 780) Last post on 2/5/13 at 8:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Choosing the right amp - Ultrasone HFI 2400 Last post on 1/14/13 at 9:33pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Ultrasone HFI 580 vs. Audio Technica Pro700mk2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
From my personal experience the 580 would be a great place to start. I wish I could say I've heard the pro700mk2, but from what I've seen it's main trait is the bass, where as the 580 is a bit more well rounded.
Not sure if this helps... haha. Either way I'm sure you can't go wrong.
If you have ever heard the ADH M50, add a larger driver (53 mm) with greater Bass extension and you've got the Pro700 MKII. It's a tiny tad brighter than the M50, but I think they voiced it that way to compensate for the more prominent Bass. They sound pretty good to me. Unfortunately, I'm on the other side from the previous poster in that I have never heard the HFI 580. I do have the Pro 900s and they have the most hard hitting Bass of any headphone I've heard. It too has a somewhat bright top end though. Sometimes it can come off as detailed, other times too bright. The same basically could be said for the 700 though... Personally I ended up with an HE400 and it's best of all worlds.
Edited by bareyb - 2/15/13 at 8:02pm
- Ultrasone HFI 580 vs. Audio Technica Pro700mk2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 seconds ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 41 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Headphone Multipurpose under 200$ 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 5 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 5 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)