New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

London Meet - Saturday 27th April - Page 24  

post #346 of 924
Count me in guys. I will take a day off from work just for this. Can't wait:)
post #347 of 924
Count me in , should be good
post #348 of 924
Building my bottlehead cracking today so might be able to bring that down too if anyone's interested.
post #349 of 924
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixon View Post

Building my bottlehead cracking today so might be able to bring that down too if anyone's interested.

Dude I am v v v interested. i just started DIY (some maplin kits sofar) ...how long did it take from order to your door btw? Tyll's vid on building the kit 

is a great watch also: http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/marvelously-addictive-bottlehead-crack

 

I know Leiven from headfonia said the er4s iems are lush out of the bottlehead. Ill bring em along with some spare tips ;) 

post #350 of 924

Hello, I would like to come too.

I have been following the forums for a some time.

My current equipment: HD650, Bottlehead Crack, PS Audio DL3, but I have limited carrying capacity - plane from Dublin, especially when I will take a photo camera (my other hobby).

 

post #351 of 924
Thread Starter 

Okay chaps - great to have you coming along...smily_headphones1.gif

post #352 of 924
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike76 View Post

Hello, I would like to come too.

I have been following the forums for a some time.

My current equipment: HD650, Bottlehead Crack, PS Audio DL3, but I have limited carrying capacity - plane from Dublin, especially when I will take a photo camera (my other hobby).

 

ah a fellow irish man! and one with a bottlehead also! im gearing up (literally) to order one. look forward to hearing it and your experiences. Is it with the speedball upgrade? 

post #353 of 924
I will be bringing the new rein audio x3 DAC.

Cosmic ears are sending me some freebies
Also passed my driving test!!! What parking arrangement?
Edited by Swimsonny - 4/3/13 at 9:37am
post #354 of 924
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel_hokkaido View Post

ah a fellow irish man! and one with a bottlehead also! im gearing up (literally) to order one. look forward to hearing it and your experiences. Is it with the speedball upgrade? 

Actually I live in Ireland but I'm from Poland.

The Crack – basic version. I'm new user - I ordered it before Christmas so one month delivery wasn’t bad ;) One week fun with building and I'm not disappointed. Works great with HD650.

Only one issue - white noise in background on very loud settings when connected to the same power socket with PC. But is couple ways to deal with it.

I plan to test it with HD800 but I can't promise anything yet.

 

post #355 of 924
Thread Starter 

Not too long to go how chaps...and Custom Cans have confirmed today that they will be attending.

post #356 of 924
Thread Starter 

Okay chaps, some folk were asking about parking...I've updated the first post also...

 

Parking

 

There is an NCP just around the corner from the Hotel  and details of this and other parking can be found here:

 

http://en.parkopedia.co.uk/parking/hotel/the-hotel-russell-london/

post #357 of 924
Thread Starter 

Just sent an inquiry via the parking website to some company that owns 10 spaces in the NCP - £9 via them to park overnight.

post #358 of 924

so could i get one of the 10? I will not be staying over night, just there for teh day!

post #359 of 924
Thread Starter 

It's open to anyone to book parking - will be cheaper this way.
 

post #360 of 924

Count me in for any parking deals ,as close as possible as there's alot of weight to my items.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked