I'm getting a second hand Bose QC15 for $150 AUD, is that a good price? How can I make should I am not getting a fake?
- productBose QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
Related Forum Threads
- Recommendations - Over ears with isolation or noise cancelation as good as Bose QC15 that sound... Last post on 8/31/14 at 11:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Noise Canceling Headphones? Last post on 9/18/14 at 6:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Your Opinion Matters Last post on 6/16/14 at 12:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Bose QC 15 vs Sennheiser Momentum Last post on 6/7/14 at 7:53am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Comparing my QC15's & PX200's & HD228's...makes me want yet another pair! Last post on 5/29/14 at 5:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Note: Much of this comes from a review I wrote and posted elsewhere a month or so ago, but with some editing and organizational tweaks. I have wanted to do a full Alpha Dog review for a while,...
I have owned this headphone for 2 years and it never disappointed me. The sound quality is no need to discuss as its sound signature has been discussed multiple times in TH900 thread. This...
Excelllent headphones, coming after ss 9h headset, senn's 429 558 598 and i love these most, i differentiate details better in vocals now, i can say if vocalist is blowing into microphone while...
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s...
first headphone, Bose QC15
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Welcome to Head-Fi and apologies for your wallet.
It depends on how old they are and how much they've been used although $150 is good if they are close to brand new. It's hard to tell if they are real or not without seeing them and hearing them in person. I suppose you could look up the sellers reputation and other records. If it's here on head-fi, see how long they have been members and if they've had successful sales in the past etc. but you can never be sure.
Having said that, Bose really don't offer the best sound quality and really you are paying for their great abilities at advertising and their looks. For about $130, you can buy yourself a brand new pair of Grado SR80i or if you are willing to spend a little more about $165 for a brand new pair of Grado SR125i.
Cheers and happy listening!
- first headphone, Bose QC15
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 36 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 56 seconds ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 1 minute ago
- › FS: Apple iPod Classic 160 GB Black (7G) 1 minute ago
- › High-End Earbuds (Dasetn, Tingo, Blox, Yuin etc) and Earbud Gear... 1 minute ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Looking For Budget IEMs 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › In-ears for under or upto $50 4 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › AKG K 550 by Ufasas
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)