I'm getting a second hand Bose QC15 for $150 AUD, is that a good price? How can I make should I am not getting a fake?
- productBose QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
Related Forum Threads
- Bose QC25 review (long flight experience included) Last post on 11/25/14 at 2:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- custom iems are so overpriced yet so popular? Last post on 10/11/14 at 4:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- NEW! Bose QC25 2014 Last post on 11/25/14 at 4:25am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations - Over ears with isolation or noise cancelation as good as Bose QC15 that sound... Last post on 8/31/14 at 11:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Noise Canceling Headphones? Last post on 9/18/14 at 6:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I have owned my HD600 for 12-15 years now. I had to change headband and earpad de to weare after 10 years. I believe the Sennheiser HD600 is my best purchase EVER no matter what! I am extremely...
Great headphones. Seriously, I'm really impresed with the detailed and excellent natural balanced sound that this unit delivers. I currently own the K712 pro and the K702 65th Anniversary Edition,...
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
first headphone, Bose QC15
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Welcome to Head-Fi and apologies for your wallet.
It depends on how old they are and how much they've been used although $150 is good if they are close to brand new. It's hard to tell if they are real or not without seeing them and hearing them in person. I suppose you could look up the sellers reputation and other records. If it's here on head-fi, see how long they have been members and if they've had successful sales in the past etc. but you can never be sure.
Having said that, Bose really don't offer the best sound quality and really you are paying for their great abilities at advertising and their looks. For about $130, you can buy yourself a brand new pair of Grado SR80i or if you are willing to spend a little more about $165 for a brand new pair of Grado SR125i.
Cheers and happy listening!
- first headphone, Bose QC15
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 18 seconds ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › No difference in sound when trying various amps??!?!?! 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for a headphone with deep bass and good speed 2 minutes ago
- › Panasonic SE-4708 "vintage-ish" radio loud static/blasting 5 minutes ago
- › Amp/dac for disappointed HD800 owner 5 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 + cwm recovery Latest Update: 2014-09-15 6 minutes ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 9 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)