I'm getting a second hand Bose QC15 for $150 AUD, is that a good price? How can I make should I am not getting a fake?
- productBose QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
Related Forum Threads
- NEW! Bose QC25 2014 Last post on 10/15/14 at 11:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations - Over ears with isolation or noise cancelation as good as Bose QC15 that sound... Last post on 8/31/14 at 11:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Noise Canceling Headphones? Last post on 9/18/14 at 6:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Your Opinion Matters Last post on 6/16/14 at 12:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Bose QC 15 vs Sennheiser Momentum Last post on 6/7/14 at 7:53am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
first headphone, Bose QC15
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Welcome to Head-Fi and apologies for your wallet.
It depends on how old they are and how much they've been used although $150 is good if they are close to brand new. It's hard to tell if they are real or not without seeing them and hearing them in person. I suppose you could look up the sellers reputation and other records. If it's here on head-fi, see how long they have been members and if they've had successful sales in the past etc. but you can never be sure.
Having said that, Bose really don't offer the best sound quality and really you are paying for their great abilities at advertising and their looks. For about $130, you can buy yourself a brand new pair of Grado SR80i or if you are willing to spend a little more about $165 for a brand new pair of Grado SR125i.
Cheers and happy listening!
- first headphone, Bose QC15
- › Band Name Game II just now
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 15 seconds ago
- › [Review] InEar SD-2, a $450 dual driver IEM worth every penny to my... 28 seconds ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 34 seconds ago
- › Shure Se215 Verses Westone UM pro 10 55 seconds ago
- › ROCK JAW Testers 1 minute ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced - updated with... 2 minutes ago
- › Metal / rock earbuds? 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz' new portable headphone amplifier: AP001 4 minutes ago
- › gaming headphone searching for the PS4 5 minutes ago
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)