I'm getting a second hand Bose QC15 for $150 AUD, is that a good price? How can I make should I am not getting a fake?
- productBose QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
Related Forum Threads
- Your Opinion Matters Last post on 6/16/14 at 12:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Bose QC 15 vs Sennheiser Momentum Last post on 6/7/14 at 7:53am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Comparing my QC15's & PX200's & HD228's...makes me want yet another pair! Last post on 5/29/14 at 5:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Something to be aware of before buying Bose Quietcomfort 15? Last post on 5/28/14 at 2:16pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Quiet Comfort 15's Vs ATH-M50's Last post on 5/5/14 at 10:24pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
These are everything you'd expect from a flagship headphone, only MORE, because some flagships have come to disappoint me, even from the more expensive brands. In a lot of markets, I find there is...
I am a Grado fan. More precisely, I am a Grado modder. Everything I listen to is tinkered with, and woodied….Needless to say, I favor a bright sound signature, open-backs and am not very into IEMs....
www.krish-tech.com INTRODUCTION M AUDIO BX5 D2 is a studio monitor,which means that it is mostly used for mixing in studios but that doesn't mean it's not a good desktop speakers in...
first headphone, Bose QC15
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Welcome to Head-Fi and apologies for your wallet.
It depends on how old they are and how much they've been used although $150 is good if they are close to brand new. It's hard to tell if they are real or not without seeing them and hearing them in person. I suppose you could look up the sellers reputation and other records. If it's here on head-fi, see how long they have been members and if they've had successful sales in the past etc. but you can never be sure.
Having said that, Bose really don't offer the best sound quality and really you are paying for their great abilities at advertising and their looks. For about $130, you can buy yourself a brand new pair of Grado SR80i or if you are willing to spend a little more about $165 for a brand new pair of Grado SR125i.
Cheers and happy listening!
- first headphone, Bose QC15
- › Sennheiser HD 280 pro appreciation thread 16 seconds ago
- › AURALiC owners unite! 1 minute ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 1 minute ago
- › Portable amp for iPod classic 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 9 minutes ago
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › M-Audio BX5 D2 by krishtrinity1
- › iFi iCan Nano Portable Headphone Amp by ClieOS
- › iFi Nano iDSD by ClieOS
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by wigglepuff
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by cleg
- › Grado Labs PS500e by xylin6
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Typhoon859
- › Future Sonics mg6pro by Kunlun
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)