I have a pair of M-50 and want something new, under $400-$200, I like to listen to pop (mostly), rock, alternative, Rap, and bassy music so please give me a list or a pair Thanks
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for new headphones around $500 with good sub bass extension Last post on 4/5/13 at 4:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for suggestions... $500 budget, closed back basshead phones, mangi+modi Last post on 2/8/13 at 3:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- <$500 immersive AIRY/transparent open headphones for trance, VETERANS please help Last post on 12/22/12 at 12:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What to get for Christmas? Last post on 12/6/12 at 3:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- He-500 worth price tag? Last post on 11/21/12 at 4:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
This review is for Master & Dynamic MH30 over the ear. My name is Adam I am a 38 years old headphone and iem collector. I don't consider myself an audiophile but have been into music and audio...
This little player can take a beating. I am not careful with this device and I've dropped it many times on all types of surfaces and it keeps going. I have had my player for nearly 3 years now and...
I've always looked into "budget-fi" since I've got more interested in proper headphones thus making me get the CALs, Takstar Pro 80s and now the Somic MH463. I will be doing some direct comparisons...
I have been looking for a desktop amp/dac for a while now as I have not had one for the last few years (last desktop amp was a Naim headline 2 with NPSC power supply which was okay but nothing...
Very strong and impactfull bass, great build quality. High input power. It is very sensible, has a very loud volume. Very good for DJ monitoring. Not confortable! Very fatiguing. It makes a...
Best headphones under $300
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Assuming you have an amp or a separate budget for an amp, a lot of people would suggest the Hifiman HE-400 for the genres you just listed. They'll run you the whole $400 but maybe a little less if you're lucky somewhere.
Mr Speakers Mad Dog with Alaph Pads
Ultrasone PRO 2900
If you need something portable and can accept IEMs then Westone 3 is the way to go! (it's a little over $300 though).
- Best headphones under $300
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 6922 Tube Review - 17 Top 6922 6N23P E88CC CCa 7308 E188CC tubes 1 minute ago
- › 2015 vsonic iem lineup VSD2, VSD7, VSD9 1 minute ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 3 minutes ago
- › RHA MA750 - Brand New Sealed 4 minutes ago
- › An Interview with Paul Barton of PSB and NAD - Head-Fi TV 7 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 9 minutes ago
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by weirdek
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Technics RP-DH1200 DJ Headphones by Johannus
- › Bravo Audio S1 Class A Deluxe Headphone Amplifier with Op-amp by YoYo JoKeR
- › MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by YoYo JoKeR
- › PSB M4U 1 by squee116
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro Limited Edition 32 Ohm by goropeza
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by rigodeni
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2