I have a pair of M-50 and want something new, under $400-$200, I like to listen to pop (mostly), rock, alternative, Rap, and bassy music so please give me a list or a pair Thanks
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for new headphones around $500 with good sub bass extension Last post on 4/5/13 at 4:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for suggestions... $500 budget, closed back basshead phones, mangi+modi Last post on 2/8/13 at 3:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- <$500 immersive AIRY/transparent open headphones for trance, VETERANS please help Last post on 12/22/12 at 12:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What to get for Christmas? Last post on 12/6/12 at 3:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- He-500 worth price tag? Last post on 11/21/12 at 4:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
Foreword As the creator of the Titan 1 thread on head-fi, I have most of the information given here placed in the thread; however, this review is a coalescing and enhancement of the various...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Master & Dynamic for providing me with a review sample of ME03 in exchange for my honest opinion. Master & Dynamic definitely knows how to build...
Hey the bang for your buck ratio is great for these. I got them years ago for $500. I've been using them to replace the little tin box in my TV for years. The satellite surrounds are ignored/not...
So this is my first day impression of the Emotiva Stealth 8 speakers and I will be updating every week untilll I have come to the conclusion that I've finally made it through the burn-in process....
Best headphones under $300
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Assuming you have an amp or a separate budget for an amp, a lot of people would suggest the Hifiman HE-400 for the genres you just listed. They'll run you the whole $400 but maybe a little less if you're lucky somewhere.
Mr Speakers Mad Dog with Alaph Pads
Ultrasone PRO 2900
If you need something portable and can accept IEMs then Westone 3 is the way to go! (it's a little over $300 though).
- Best headphones under $300
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Three Word Story 12 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 33 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 1 minute ago
- › The Ponomusic PonoPlayer Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Denon AHM-M400 2 minutes ago
- › I need to decide my next headphones 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Headphones vs Sennheiser hd598... 2 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3