I have a pair of M-50 and want something new, under $400-$200, I like to listen to pop (mostly), rock, alternative, Rap, and bassy music so please give me a list or a pair Thanks
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for new headphones around $500 with good sub bass extension Last post on 4/5/13 at 4:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for suggestions... $500 budget, closed back basshead phones, mangi+modi Last post on 2/8/13 at 3:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- <$500 immersive AIRY/transparent open headphones for trance, VETERANS please help Last post on 12/22/12 at 12:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What to get for Christmas? Last post on 12/6/12 at 3:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- He-500 worth price tag? Last post on 11/21/12 at 4:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
This is a good amplifier in my limited experience, *but*, it might not better than some of the leading solid-state competitors in this price range ($500-600). I haven't compared it too, for...
Wonderful headset. Very underrated because razer gets a lot of hate for being mainstream
The Awei Q9s are really bang for bucks! You can't go wrong with these! Unless you have tiny ears... Packaging: the packaging is standard. It brings the S/M/L tips and a shirt-clip. However, the...
I just got these in from Koss today and initial impressions are incredibly positive. These are Koss' second best headphone available that I have tried (DJ100, DJ200, PRO4AA, PRO4AAT, PRO4AAAT, and...
Comfort and build quality these would not look out of place at £600. Out of all the headphones I have tried these have the best overall sound which works with every type of music and overall sound...
Best headphones under $300
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Assuming you have an amp or a separate budget for an amp, a lot of people would suggest the Hifiman HE-400 for the genres you just listed. They'll run you the whole $400 but maybe a little less if you're lucky somewhere.
Mr Speakers Mad Dog with Alaph Pads
Ultrasone PRO 2900
If you need something portable and can accept IEMs then Westone 3 is the way to go! (it's a little over $300 though).
- Best headphones under $300
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 8 seconds ago
- › IEM similar to TF10? 12 seconds ago
- › SBZ + ??? for 600 ohms?! 42 seconds ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 44 seconds ago
- › Ibasso Oriolus Hybrid iem 1 minute ago
- › X3 firmware 3.22-3.24beta--M3U playlists, 5-band EQ. #nooneleftbehind 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X3/X5 vs. Ipod 5.5G + Fiio e12 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 4 minutes ago
- › WTB AK240 5 minutes ago
- › The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery 5 minutes ago
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)