I have a pair of M-50 and want something new, under $400-$200, I like to listen to pop (mostly), rock, alternative, Rap, and bassy music so please give me a list or a pair Thanks
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for new headphones around $500 with good sub bass extension Last post on 4/5/13 at 4:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for suggestions... $500 budget, closed back basshead phones, mangi+modi Last post on 2/8/13 at 3:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- <$500 immersive AIRY/transparent open headphones for trance, VETERANS please help Last post on 12/22/12 at 12:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What to get for Christmas? Last post on 12/6/12 at 3:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- He-500 worth price tag? Last post on 11/21/12 at 4:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
The Philips Fidelio X2 are my favorite of all the headphones I have listened so far, except the LCD3, for a few reasons. I have a few headphones (Blue Mo-Fi, HD800, HD650, HD598, HD558, Urbanite On...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
Best headphones under $300
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Assuming you have an amp or a separate budget for an amp, a lot of people would suggest the Hifiman HE-400 for the genres you just listed. They'll run you the whole $400 but maybe a little less if you're lucky somewhere.
Mr Speakers Mad Dog with Alaph Pads
Ultrasone PRO 2900
If you need something portable and can accept IEMs then Westone 3 is the way to go! (it's a little over $300 though).
- Best headphones under $300
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Thinking of Hardwireing my Sennheiser HD800 myself using by... 13 seconds ago
- › 2015 - Sony PHA - 1A Portable Hi-Res DAC/Headphone Amplifier 1 minute ago
- › Damping Stax phones with Sorbothane: Lambdas, SRXIII Pro, SR003,... 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846: A New In-Ear Flagship From Shure. Finally!... 2 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 2 minutes ago
- › NEW! Velodyne vTrue Studio Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for some all around headphones. 3 minutes ago
- › Southeastern Michigan Spring Meet Hosted By Overture Audio, Ann... 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Sediman
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2