Glad you like the M50s. I used to pair mine with a FiiO E17 and they thumped pretty good. If you decide you want even more Bass I'd second Oregonian's suggestion for the the M-Stuido Q40s. They have amazing Bass and smooth highs. Not a bad 'phone at all and they are fairly cheap. Certainly nothing wrong with the M-50s though. They are very highly regarded for the price and were my first "bassy" headphone as well.
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productAUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productAudio-Technica ATH-WS99 | SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import)tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productDenon AH-D1100tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productM-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productNuforce HP-800tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productSony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productSpider International PowerForcetagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
Related Forum Threads
- Portable bass heavy cans under $180 Last post on 1/28/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphone advice needed Last post on 1/11/13 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Dubstep cans. (yes, another thread on dubstep) Last post on 10/25/12 at 12:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Today at 12:11 am in Headphones (full-size)
The Little Dot line of headphone amps represent what is possible when a Chinese production amp doesn't cut corners on build quality and engineering. This amp has my vote as the best desktop hybrid...
My dac progression has been in the sub 1000.00 range and frankly I doubt I will ever exceed that mark further I find it hard to believe there is anything better in this price range. My musical...
Specifications: Driver: Titanium Diaphgram Dynamic Driver 13mm Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency: 20Hz-30kHz Cable Length: 1.2m Plug: 3.5mm Stere Mini Weight: 18g Comes With: 1...
Hi guys, I spent several hours (more than 40 hours research) to find the best headphone for my budget (under AUD $200). I tried to read as many reviews (mainly the 1-2 stars) as I could to know...
They look cheap. The "silver" plastic is very bad taste. They are also too big to go around, unless you are one of those guys who like to show themselves with headphones bigger than their...
XB500/700 ALTERNATIVE ? - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Try the Sony XB1000 headphones, same heavy bass sound signature as other XB line headphones, but with bigger '70'mm drivers. The Sony XB1000 headphones are not easy to drive though you need a beast of a amplifier like the Fiio e9 to get the most bass out of them.
- XB500/700 ALTERNATIVE ?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Appreciation & Impressions Thread 45 seconds ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 2 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.6.0 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 5 minutes ago
- › Press Release: Sennheiser launches URBANITE headphones 6 minutes ago
- › Don Scorpio Dolphins 7 minutes ago
- › JDS labs RCA edition ODAC 7 minutes ago
- › No difference in sound when trying various amps??!?!?! 8 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 9 minutes ago
- › Little Dot I+ by Zeejet
- › MHDT labs havana by joespride
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Dsnuts
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by Janos Kardos
- › Sony MDR-10RBT Bluetooth Headphone by Giogio
- › Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black by Giogio
- › Harman Kardon BT by Giogio
- › Philips Fidelio M2BT by Giogio
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Bravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V2 by Zeejet
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3