Glad you like the M50s. I used to pair mine with a FiiO E17 and they thumped pretty good. If you decide you want even more Bass I'd second Oregonian's suggestion for the the M-Stuido Q40s. They have amazing Bass and smooth highs. Not a bad 'phone at all and they are fairly cheap. Certainly nothing wrong with the M-50s though. They are very highly regarded for the price and were my first "bassy" headphone as well.
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productAUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productAudio-Technica ATH-WS99 | SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import)tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productDenon AH-D1100tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productM-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productNuforce HP-800tagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productSony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
- productSpider International PowerForcetagged by jacksonchansf, 2/18/13
Related Forum Threads
- Portable bass heavy cans under $180 Last post on 1/28/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphone advice needed Last post on 1/11/13 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Dubstep cans. (yes, another thread on dubstep) Last post on 10/25/12 at 12:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Yesterday at 11:56 pm in Headphones (full-size)
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
I was invited by Noontec to write a honest review of their Hammo S headphone. I tend to be very skeptical about lower-priced headphones, since the bottom tier of headphones/speakers tend to...
Construction, Materials, and Comfort: For starters, the protein leather is extremely soft and supple, and makes the ear pads and headband luxurious to touch. Heat retention actually isn't as bad...
XB500/700 ALTERNATIVE ? - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Try the Sony XB1000 headphones, same heavy bass sound signature as other XB line headphones, but with bigger '70'mm drivers. The Sony XB1000 headphones are not easy to drive though you need a beast of a amplifier like the Fiio e9 to get the most bass out of them.
- XB500/700 ALTERNATIVE ?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › JH Audio Layla Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Closed Back Headphones: Stepping Up From A Lawton TH600 Advice Needed 1 minute ago
- › Buying drivers/micro speakers for DIY headphones 1 minute ago
- › Mo-Fi Headphones from Blue Microphones: Multi-link, Amplified... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Three New Amps on Preorder from Audio-GD (C-2 11th Anniversary... 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 firmware 2.50 download and discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 4 minutes ago
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)