^ Yeah, Rockbox didn't exist back then. Or at least, the port for the Classic didn't.
Recent Images In This Thread
- product2GB Clip MP3 Blacktagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productAlessandro MS1itagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productAudio Technica ATH-FC700A Portable Headphones with 40mm Neodymium Drivers, Blacktagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productCreative Labs Zen Mozaic EZ300 8 GB MP3 Player (Black)tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productFiiO E11tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productFiio E6 Headphone Amplifiertagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productFiiO L1 Line Out Dock Cable (LOD) For iPod and iPhonetagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productHippo Biscuittagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productHippo Boxtagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productJVC Victor Portable Headphones HA-S500-Ztagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13More
- productKoss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphonestagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productKoss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open )tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Playertagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSanDisk Sansa Clip Zip 8GB Grey MP3 Player SDMX22-008G-E46G,Greytagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSanDisk Sansa Fuze 4 GB Video MP3 Player (Blue)tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Blacktagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSennheiser HD 201 Headphonestagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSennheiser PX 100 Collapsible Headphonestagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSony MDR-V150 Monitor Series Headphones with Reversible Earcupstagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best "open" headphones under $40 ? Last post on 2/20/13 at 6:07pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Your Thoughts on a few Portable under-$70 Headphones Last post on 4/15/13 at 1:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a cheap music player for a dt770 Last post on 3/29/13 at 7:17am in Portable Source Gear
- Best under a 100$ preferbly way under, or multiple options Last post on 12/27/12 at 9:07am in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 6/26/15
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website link:...
Preamble: Hi guys, I'm a budding audio-appreciator since starting on this journey about a year and a half ago. I just have average ears that like to listen to slightly above average music and so...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Brainwavz S3 you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated...
Introduction First of all, I would like to thank Aune (@AuneAudio) for giving me the opportunity to review their unit. This is the link to the relevant head-fi thread:...
INTRO:- Since last year, Fidue a Chinese earphone manufacturer has been raising its head with some hard to look through earphones. They have close to 10-12 earphones but a triple driver...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) - Page 50
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Guess I need to really read up more on this RockBox software program! I solved my bass need with a Tomahawk and UE 5EB's
Now that we are talking bass I have mentioned that the 7th Gen Nano does not seem to gain anything from external amp-ing as it seems to have great headphone out, I recently engaged the bass booster on the EQ and used the 5EB's and was surprised at the low end, really thought the EQ bass boost would be muddled but not so much
Edited by Podster - 10/10/13 at 12:44pm
Classics are pretty rough, is not easy to **** them, if you use some silicon cases then it is almost impossible.
And probably got a microSD card in there too. Another 20 bucks. Budget status DENIED!
That C3 has always intrigued me, just wish it had a bigger screen. Don't know how you're supposed to navigate that thing.
UI is supposedly not exactly its strong suit. It may sound great, but from what I have read about actually using it, I wouldn't even think of getting one.
You know you'd love it. ;-)
- Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Band Name Game II 9 seconds ago
- › A Brief Guide to Audio for the Skeptical Consumer 38 seconds ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for a good quality headphone extension cable 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM - impressions and... 4 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 5 minutes ago
- › Which one of these do you recommend ? 5 minutes ago
- › Noontec Wireless Headphones ZORO II Wireless Hi-Fi Bluetooth On-Ear... by twister6
- › RHA T20 by RedTwilight
- › Brainwavz S3 by thatBeatsguy
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier by GioF71
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by suman134
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by nmatheis
- › Philips SHE3905BK/27 In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Black by Whitigir
- › Music Hall de-be Portable Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by mark2410
- › Fostex TE-07 by HiFiChris
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2