Nice, I hope you don't have to spend too much on maintenance or pay an extortionate amount insuring it. That's what I hate about budget cars.
Recent Images In This Thread
- product2GB Clip MP3 Blacktagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productAlessandro MS1itagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productAudio Technica ATH-FC700A Portable Headphones with 40mm Neodymium Drivers, Blacktagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productCreative Labs Zen Mozaic EZ300 8 GB MP3 Player (Black)tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productFiiO E11tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productFiio E6 Headphone Amplifiertagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productFiiO L1 Line Out Dock Cable (LOD) For iPod and iPhonetagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productHippo Biscuittagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productHippo Boxtagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productJVC Victor Portable Headphones HA-S500-Ztagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13More
- productKoss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphonestagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productKoss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open )tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Playertagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSanDisk Sansa Clip Zip 8GB Grey MP3 Player SDMX22-008G-E46G,Greytagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSanDisk Sansa Fuze 4 GB Video MP3 Player (Blue)tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Blacktagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSennheiser HD 201 Headphonestagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSennheiser PX 100 Collapsible Headphonestagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSony MDR-V150 Monitor Series Headphones with Reversible Earcupstagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best "open" headphones under $40 ? Last post on 2/20/13 at 6:07pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Your Thoughts on a few Portable under-$70 Headphones Last post on 4/15/13 at 1:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a cheap music player for a dt770 Last post on 3/29/13 at 7:17am in Portable Source Gear
- Best under a 100$ preferbly way under, or multiple options Last post on 12/27/12 at 9:07am in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 4/13/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) - Page 40
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What's that I smell? The pungent odor of sarcasm?
Well, I have to agree with julian. I suggested making a limit of 300-400 bucks for this thread and instead a mid-fi thread was created, so people should post in it too. It's one thing to get a bargain for a used product or a discount in the store and totally different to start quoting gifted stuff. Like "I got the money as a present/ the AK120 was gifted to me, so this $1500 rig is a budget one and under 200 bucks coz I have only spent 100 bucks for the leather case".
Sorry to see you go but its all been hashed out before about "I got my IE80's for free and I'll pair it with a Clip+ and call it budget". Hence the *Mid-Fi* thread and the title / original post updated to reflect so. Some of the faithful here are very adamant about budget.
Lol clearly I didnt hit the unsubscribe button.
No biggie, you can't delete but what most people do is edit the post with the little pencil icon in the bottom left corner.
Then they just leave . or a - or the word Deleted etc...
Used Galaxy S I9000 (Flashed with Slimbean Rom Android 4.3) = $80
Used Xenos X0HA-REP Amp = $30
New Takstar HI2050 = $60
New Shure HPAEC ear pads = $20
New Pailiccs interconnect = $10
Time spent waiting, worrying and flashing = Priceless
All from ebay inclusive of shipping (except DIY interconnect,price above for similar one in ebay).
Honestly, I found it. Inside was a $400 smartphone and that was free too. They hardly even looked stolen at all. The diamonds found in the glove box (next to the handgun, right under the bloodied bandages) I regard as merely a bonus.
To quote the thread starter, TrollDragon:
And on the very same page, almost immediately afterwards, people are posting their portable kit that actually costs over $500.
What is so difficult about respecting the "budget-fi" and "<$200" tags?
I'm not trying to annoy anyone but if people feel budget-fi under $200 is the right place to be posting stuff between $500 and $2000 as has happened lately then they are being a bit dumb, and actually making the thread pointless. I get an email notification for the thread and open the page expecting to see what imaginative or neat or even ordinary thing someone does or enjoys on a tight budget and instead I see over and again stuff that costs many hundreds or sometimes even thousands of dollars. I'll stop bothering you all now as this time it's me who is unsubscribing because this thread reads like a wish list, not a budget-fi thread.
- Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 52 seconds ago
- › Review: EarWerkz Legend Omega and Legend R - With Comparisons 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › Review: RIVA Turbo X High Performance Premium Mobile Bluetooth... 5 minutes ago
- › The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) 6 minutes ago
- › Rank the most accurate headphones you've heard. 6 minutes ago
- › Ripping FLAC using EAC? 7 minutes ago
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by tyco
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by kite7
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2