Nice, I hope you don't have to spend too much on maintenance or pay an extortionate amount insuring it. That's what I hate about budget cars.
Recent Images In This Thread
- product2GB Clip MP3 Blacktagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productAlessandro MS1itagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productAudio Technica ATH-FC700A Portable Headphones with 40mm Neodymium Drivers, Blacktagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productCreative Labs Zen Mozaic EZ300 8 GB MP3 Player (Black)tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productFiiO E11tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productFiio E6 Headphone Amplifiertagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productFiiO L1 Line Out Dock Cable (LOD) For iPod and iPhonetagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productHippo Biscuittagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productHippo Boxtagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productJVC Victor Portable Headphones HA-S500-Ztagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13More
- productKoss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphonestagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productKoss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open )tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSanDisk Sansa Clip Zip 8GB Grey MP3 Player SDMX22-008G-E46G,Greytagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSanDisk Sansa Fuze 4 GB Video MP3 Player (Blue)tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Blacktagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (White)tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSennheiser HD 201 Headphonestagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSennheiser PX 100 Collapsible Headphonestagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSony MDR-V150 Monitor Series Headphones with Reversible Earcupstagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- headphones for 7 year old sister Last post on 1/10/13 at 8:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- Amp plus samsa clip help Last post on 12/7/12 at 1:34am in Portable Headphone Amps
- E6, E7, E11 or SoundMagic A10 Last post on 3/5/14 at 10:17am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Gym headphones NOT IEM Last post on 10/27/12 at 10:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/3/14
I am a Grado fan. More precisely, I am a Grado modder. Everything I listen to is tinkered with, and woodied….Needless to say, I favor a bright sound signature, open-backs and am not very into IEMs....
www.krish-tech.com INTRODUCTION M AUDIO BX5 D2 is a studio monitor,which means that it is mostly used for mixing in studios but that doesn't mean it's not a good desktop speakers in...
I will try to keep it short... I guess... Tracks I tested on these were 320 vbit mp3s and flac, random genres with some of my favorites in Electronic, Dance Pop, Rock, Alternative and Enka (yes...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) - Page 40
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What's that I smell? The pungent odor of sarcasm?
Well, I have to agree with julian. I suggested making a limit of 300-400 bucks for this thread and instead a mid-fi thread was created, so people should post in it too. It's one thing to get a bargain for a used product or a discount in the store and totally different to start quoting gifted stuff. Like "I got the money as a present/ the AK120 was gifted to me, so this $1500 rig is a budget one and under 200 bucks coz I have only spent 100 bucks for the leather case".
Sorry to see you go but its all been hashed out before about "I got my IE80's for free and I'll pair it with a Clip+ and call it budget". Hence the *Mid-Fi* thread and the title / original post updated to reflect so. Some of the faithful here are very adamant about budget.
Lol clearly I didnt hit the unsubscribe button.
No biggie, you can't delete but what most people do is edit the post with the little pencil icon in the bottom left corner.
Then they just leave . or a - or the word Deleted etc...
Used Galaxy S I9000 (Flashed with Slimbean Rom Android 4.3) = $80
Used Xenos X0HA-REP Amp = $30
New Takstar HI2050 = $60
New Shure HPAEC ear pads = $20
New Pailiccs interconnect = $10
Time spent waiting, worrying and flashing = Priceless
All from ebay inclusive of shipping (except DIY interconnect,price above for similar one in ebay).
- Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › New Teac HA-P50-B Portable DAC Amp 4 seconds ago
- › Oh Schiit, it's the end of the world! Announcing Ragnarok. 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Mo-Fi Headphones from Blue Microphones: Multi-link, Amplified... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › Hifiman IEM's: RE-400 and RE-600 7 minutes ago
- › BIOSHOCK Thread 7 minutes ago
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › M-Audio BX5 D2 by krishtrinity1
- › iFi iCan Nano Portable Headphone Amp by ClieOS
- › iFi Nano iDSD by ClieOS
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by wigglepuff
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by cleg
- › Grado Labs PS500e by xylin6
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Typhoon859
- › Future Sonics mg6pro by Kunlun
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by LeoTheAwesome
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)