i have an eye on the stretch for a long time, since they should give good isolation and be quite comfy. still wonder if the resolution is good enough for classical?
Recent Images In This Thread
- product2GB Clip MP3 Blacktagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productAlessandro MS1itagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productAudio Technica ATH-FC700A Portable Headphones with 40mm Neodymium Drivers, Blacktagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productCreative Labs Zen Mozaic EZ300 8 GB MP3 Player (Black)tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productFiiO E11tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productFiio E6 Headphone Amplifiertagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productFiiO L1 Line Out Dock Cable (LOD) For iPod and iPhonetagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productHippo Biscuittagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productHippo Boxtagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productJVC Victor Portable Headphones HA-S500-Ztagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13More
- productKoss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphonestagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productKoss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open )tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSanDisk Sansa Clip Zip 8GB Grey MP3 Player SDMX22-008G-E46G,Greytagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSanDisk Sansa Fuze 4 GB Video MP3 Player (Blue)tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Blacktagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (White)tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSennheiser HD 201 Headphonestagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSennheiser PX 100 Collapsible Headphonestagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSony MDR-V150 Monitor Series Headphones with Reversible Earcupstagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- headphones for 7 year old sister Last post on 1/10/13 at 8:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- Amp plus samsa clip help Last post on 12/7/12 at 1:34am in Portable Headphone Amps
- E6, E7, E11 or SoundMagic A10 Last post on 3/5/14 at 10:17am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Gym headphones NOT IEM Last post on 10/27/12 at 10:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
My current set. My favorite and my private oasis. These beauties will cut out most if not all ambient noise like while driving in a car and household noise when the music is flowing. I became a fan...
I was asked to listen to the Musical Fidelity MF100 and received them about 4 weeks ago. I get quite a lot of headphones through my door, I only review the ones I like and I like these a lot. I...
Got the SE846 last week and did some hours of comparison with my current SE535. My bias was towards keeping them - I like flagship products as a "there is nothing better" products, i.e. do not...
So I finally broke my go to earbuds, and went searching for a replacement. I was actually so disappointed with these things that I made it a point to get out and put out a review. Bass continuously...
I was looking for closed headphones with a pricetag up to €200 that could be used without an amp. After some research and listening sessions I bought the M50x. There's really not a lot to say about...
Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) - Page 3post #31 of 11733/3/13 at 12:24am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 11733/3/13 at 12:28amQuote:
Hi, how much battery life do you get out of the A865 with the Momentum plugged in? and the Momentums are 50+ ohms right?post #33 of 11733/3/13 at 1:49amQuote:
Around 16h maybe. I have the battery protection thing turned on, which only allows the battery to charge up to 90% of its capacity.
Momentums are 18 or 22 ohm (Information varies from site to site).post #34 of 11733/3/13 at 2:25ampost #35 of 11733/5/13 at 5:09ampost #36 of 11733/5/13 at 5:25ampost #37 of 11733/5/13 at 6:12amBelieve it. It certainly helps. Otherwise I have to keep volume at 75% or more. The amp is also there for other sets I may bring TF10, IM716 among others. But this is budget-fi. At the very least the amp helps with iPod battery life. Also the E5 has that bass boost switch which helps when extra oomph is wanted.post #38 of 11733/5/13 at 6:13amThread StarterQuote:Buget-Fi thread...
Monoprice negativity is Not Allowed here.
Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2post #39 of 11733/5/13 at 6:15ampost #40 of 11733/5/13 at 6:34ampost #41 of 11733/5/13 at 6:43ampost #42 of 11733/5/13 at 7:47amMy old iPod here has never had its battery replaced. When I used it direct from headphone port I would get a days worth of listening without having to charge. Now with LOD and amp I am on day 2 without a charge. So if i get another few hours its worth it. I also have turned down the volume all of the way as it's still pumping through. The E5 lasts quite some time before having to recharge so this keeps me off power for longer.post #43 of 11733/5/13 at 9:38pmThread Starter
Amazing Bass with a little tape mod on the $10 JVC HA-RX300, detachable cable mod as well since the one that comes with it is about 85' long...
Colorfly C3 & FiiO E11 with DIY Interconnect.post #44 of 11733/5/13 at 11:37pmpost #45 of 11733/5/13 at 11:40pmQuote:
A good start to the hobby! The Sony players have a nice sound to them.
- Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 12 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 6,7 & 8 DJ Appreciation thread. Opinions, reviews,... 13 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 16 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 46 seconds ago
- › Which DT770 version for FiiO E7? 53 seconds ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 57 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › **MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread** 4 minutes ago
- › HARBETH P3ESR Special Edition 6 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears 500 by echo1284
- › Musical Fidelity MF-100 High Quality On-Ear Headphones by astroid
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by agistrilink
- › NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster® by tevbax
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by De_klusjesman
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude