i have an eye on the stretch for a long time, since they should give good isolation and be quite comfy. still wonder if the resolution is good enough for classical?
Recent Images In This Thread
- product2GB Clip MP3 Blacktagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productAlessandro MS1itagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productAudio Technica ATH-FC700A Portable Headphones with 40mm Neodymium Drivers, Blacktagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productCreative Labs Zen Mozaic EZ300 8 GB MP3 Player (Black)tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productFiiO E11tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productFiio E6 Headphone Amplifiertagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productFiiO L1 Line Out Dock Cable (LOD) For iPod and iPhonetagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productHippo Biscuittagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productHippo Boxtagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productJVC Victor Portable Headphones HA-S500-Ztagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13More
- productKoss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphonestagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productKoss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open )tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Playertagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSanDisk Sansa Clip Zip 8GB Grey MP3 Player SDMX22-008G-E46G,Greytagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSanDisk Sansa Fuze 4 GB Video MP3 Player (Blue)tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Blacktagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSennheiser HD 201 Headphonestagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSennheiser PX 100 Collapsible Headphonestagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSony MDR-V150 Monitor Series Headphones with Reversible Earcupstagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best "open" headphones under $40 ? Last post on 2/20/13 at 6:07pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Your Thoughts on a few Portable under-$70 Headphones Last post on 4/15/13 at 1:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a cheap music player for a dt770 Last post on 3/29/13 at 7:17am in Portable Source Gear
- Best under a 100$ preferbly way under, or multiple options Last post on 12/27/12 at 9:07am in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 6/26/15
The overall sound is similar to the Audeze LCD-2F - slightly on the warm side of neutral, but without the ultimate resolution the LCD-2F has. And easier to drive so you can plug them into your...
I have covered Tube Amp’s portable amps in the past (here and here). While the company is called ‘Tube Amp’, they don’t limit themselves to only tube amp, but also discrete amp. The LF-15 however...
So, first off, I must say that for 200 dollars (or 170, in my case, for a unit that was previously a store-display model), you CANNOT go wrong with this superb little DAP. The soundstage and...
I bought a pair of these for a real steal (used, for 70 bucks, on Amazon) earlier this month and I am LOVING them more than almost any other purchase I've made in my life. They sound amazing. ....
This is my second round with these "holy grail" of headphones. First time around I was just laughing at it's meager power capability. The sound was good, but not mind blowing. Zero sub bass...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hi, how much battery life do you get out of the A865 with the Momentum plugged in? and the Momentums are 50+ ohms right?
Around 16h maybe. I have the battery protection thing turned on, which only allows the battery to charge up to 90% of its capacity.
Momentums are 18 or 22 ohm (Information varies from site to site).
Monoprice negativity is Not Allowed here.
Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2
Amazing Bass with a little tape mod on the $10 JVC HA-RX300, detachable cable mod as well since the one that comes with it is about 85' long...
Colorfly C3 & FiiO E11 with DIY Interconnect.
A good start to the hobby! The Sony players have a nice sound to them.
- Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 1 second ago
- › Need help picking a pair of headphones 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 1 minute ago
- › Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0 2 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 2 minutes ago
- › Earmax, Abraxas, Millet, HeadRoom.. headphone amps 2 minutes ago
- › How to make a comprehensive head-fi review? 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 4 minutes ago
- › Can't pick a pair of headphones, please help! 5 minutes ago
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3