i have an eye on the stretch for a long time, since they should give good isolation and be quite comfy. still wonder if the resolution is good enough for classical?
Recent Images In This Thread
- product2GB Clip MP3 Blacktagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productAlessandro MS1itagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productAudio Technica ATH-FC700A Portable Headphones with 40mm Neodymium Drivers, Blacktagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productCreative Labs Zen Mozaic EZ300 8 GB MP3 Player (Black)tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productFiiO E11tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productFiio E6 Headphone Amplifiertagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productFiiO L1 Line Out Dock Cable (LOD) For iPod and iPhonetagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productHippo Biscuittagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productHippo Boxtagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productJVC Victor Portable Headphones HA-S500-Ztagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13More
- productKoss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphonestagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productKoss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open )tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSanDisk Sansa Clip Zip 8GB Grey MP3 Player SDMX22-008G-E46G,Greytagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSanDisk Sansa Fuze 4 GB Video MP3 Player (Blue)tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Blacktagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (White)tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSennheiser HD 201 Headphonestagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSennheiser PX 100 Collapsible Headphonestagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSony MDR-V150 Monitor Series Headphones with Reversible Earcupstagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- headphones for 7 year old sister Last post on 1/10/13 at 8:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- Amp plus samsa clip help Last post on 12/7/12 at 1:34am in Portable Headphone Amps
- E6, E7, E11 or SoundMagic A10 Last post on 3/5/14 at 10:17am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Gym headphones NOT IEM Last post on 10/27/12 at 10:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
1. These headphones are HUGE. 2. That said, it provides amazing soundstage/imaging, and are very comfortable. Headband has no bumps, and earpads are of memory foam. 3. Very decent amount of...
Looking at the picture of the PK3's I wasn't expecting much. They look and feel cheap using a generic case for the drivers. First I tried them without the foam covers and they sounded awful. I...
Disclaimer First of all, I would like to thank Audrey and the Brainwavz team for allowing me to review their S1 IEMs. I would also like to clarify that I am neither an affiliate of Brainwavz...
Overview The Alien is a well-priced (~$250 AUD), compact, screenless player that plays only WAV and FLAC files – no MP3, no AAC, just the two major lossless options. For some people that will...
Shure SRH840, are a value filled set of extraordinary headphones, worth every single coin you spend on it. The bass register is perfect for any genre of song you play through you...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hi, how much battery life do you get out of the A865 with the Momentum plugged in? and the Momentums are 50+ ohms right?
Around 16h maybe. I have the battery protection thing turned on, which only allows the battery to charge up to 90% of its capacity.
Momentums are 18 or 22 ohm (Information varies from site to site).
Monoprice negativity is Not Allowed here.
Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2
Amazing Bass with a little tape mod on the $10 JVC HA-RX300, detachable cable mod as well since the one that comes with it is about 85' long...
Colorfly C3 & FiiO E11 with DIY Interconnect.
A good start to the hobby! The Sony players have a nice sound to them.
- Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Question about amps for the Stax SR-009 38 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Fulla (by) Schiit - News, photos, thoughts, impressions, etc. 2 minutes ago
- › Ottawa Region 2015 Head-fi Meet - Respond here 2 minutes ago
- › NEW Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 and ATH-MSR7LTD 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso D55 DAC/Amp...anyone used it? 3 minutes ago
- › The Lambert "Play It By Ear" Headphone Amplifier - (DG Review) +... 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K7XX by avitron142
- › YUIN PK3 Earbuds by thebluebulk
- › Brainwavz S1 by thatBeatsguy
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)